PDA

View Full Version : I cannot believe Michelle Kwan.

oumartin
2/12/2006, 06:30 AM
first she backdoors onto the olympic team and knocks a girl off the team and now she withdraws after she injures herself.
I honestly believe this is not a new injury although they say it is. I am totally dissapointed.

Flagstaffsooner
2/12/2006, 06:40 AM
The only injury I suffered ice skating was a bruised butt.

william_brasky
2/12/2006, 07:29 AM
Is it too late to get Harding a spot on the squad?

jk the sooner fan
2/12/2006, 08:25 AM
backdoors? she's a 5 time US National Champion......she had earned the right to go, considering the girl who is there as the alternate has no chance of medaling

2/12/2006, 08:31 AM
Skating.

Heh.

walkoffsooner
2/12/2006, 09:01 AM
They said groin injury. I just happen to be an expert in the female groin injury department I could give it a look and take trip off taxes.Looks like a win win to me.

VeeJay
2/12/2006, 09:42 AM
I can't remember ever hearing about a female groin injury.

What is she - a transsexual?

Skysooner
2/12/2006, 09:55 AM
Shannon Miller did the same thing, but she competed and won a medal.

85Sooner
2/12/2006, 10:09 AM
Now Sarah Hughs little sister will take her place. Incidently did anyone see Tanya Harding on TV last night. She looks like she has gained 100 lbs. Almost un recognizable.

BajaOklahoma
2/12/2006, 10:28 AM

Women just usually suck it up and don't complain about them too much. :D

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/12/2006, 10:30 AM

What is she - a transsexual?Some women call it a "headache."

Big Red Ron
2/12/2006, 10:31 AM
does anyone really care?

IronSooner
2/12/2006, 10:39 AM
I was hoping to watch her a little bit...I don't know how hot sarah hugh's sister is.

yermom
2/12/2006, 10:44 AM
Now Sarah Hughs little sister will take her place. Incidently did anyone see Tanya Harding on TV last night. She looks like she has gained 100 lbs. Almost un recognizable.

she bulked up to box :eek:

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/12/2006, 10:49 AM
http://www.skatetoday.com/articles0405/photos/HughesEmily.jpg
I was hoping to watch her a little bit...I don't know how hot sarah hugh's sister is.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/12/2006, 10:53 AM
I was hoping to watch her a little bit...I don't know how hot sarah hugh's sister is.I saw a brief video of Hughes' sister from afar. She looked pretty good . However, have you seen Sarah herself lately. She's put on 50lb. or so.:P But, she can still skate, though she looks kinda silly, being as heavy as she is.

Fish
2/12/2006, 10:54 AM
Originally Posted by oumartin

first she backdoors onto the olympic team and knocks a girl off the team and now she withdraws after she injures herself.

...funny thing about Karma...
http://cdn.channel.aol.com/ch_tv/my_name_is_earl_tv_200_lee

crawfish
2/12/2006, 11:08 AM
My wife is depressed about this.

I guess there's nothing left for her but to go pro and make millions of $$$.

TexasLidig8r
2/12/2006, 11:35 AM
backdoors? she's a 5 time US National Champion......she had earned the right to go, considering the girl who is there as the alternate has no chance of medaling

Whoa there Nelly.. tap the brakes.

It was a traveshamockery she was on the team to begin with. Too injured to compete the Olympic trials... so... she (and or NBC) begs, whines (and possibly... bribes?).. the US Olympic panel to have a closed session private workout for her... and then afterwards, they come out and say.. well.... she wasn't that great, but, the potential is there.. so... SHE'S ON THE TEAM!

The B.S. Flag is flapping strongly in the breeze.... injuries are a part of any athletic endeavor (you notice, I do not say sport since figure skating isn't a real sport)... she didn't earn her place on the team THIS YEAR... she shouuld not have been on there at all.

Justice has been served on a big steaming plate.

Cam
2/12/2006, 12:48 PM
They take an alternate in case somebody gets hurt.

It's happened before, it'll happen again.

Jimminy Crimson
2/12/2006, 01:33 PM
Emily Hughes is hotter than Kwan.

But nothing compares to Sasha Cohen. Oh vey! :texan:

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/12/2006, 03:58 PM
Emily Hughes is hotter than Kwan.

But nothing compares to Sasha Cohen. Oh vey! :texan::meat: YOU GOT THAT RIGHT...and the incredible bod on Irina Slutskaya(+wotta name)!

mrowl
2/12/2006, 04:54 PM
I honestly believe this is not a new injury although they say it is. I am totally dissapointed.

its not a new injury, same groin problem as in months ago.

She should have NEVER been allowed on the team.