PDA

View Full Version : Headed to Wichatittie...

Okla-homey
2/11/2006, 10:32 AM
...for my white trash baby brother's 40th Birthday Bash. We're staying with them and their 4 kiddoes (all under age 9.) Pray for us.

Incidentally, one of his HS buds will be there. The last time I say the kid was in 1982 when he was back from a day partying at Lake Murray, drunk and climbing a tree in our Mom's front yard in nothing but his tighty-whities and pair of cowboy boots. That kid now flies for American.

Mjcpr
2/11/2006, 10:41 AM
The last time I say the kid was in 1982 when he was back from a day partying at Lake Murray, drunk and climbing a tree in our Mom's front yard in nothing but his tighty-whities and pair of cowboy boots. That kid now flies for American.

Well, since he's a pilot at least he can still get drunk.

;)

IB4OU2
2/11/2006, 11:12 AM
[QUOTE=Okla-homey

Incidentally, one of his HS buds will be there. The last time I say the kid was in 1982 when he was back from a day partying at Lake Murray, drunk and climbing a tree in our Mom's front yard in nothing but his tighty-whities and pair of cowboy boots. That kid now flies for American.[/QUOTE]

Is that when he was learning higher altitudes can enhance the alcohol buzz?

VeeJay
2/11/2006, 02:16 PM
We're staying with them and their 4 kiddoes (all under age 9.)

Homey - I am surprised; that's your first misstep.

I'd opt for a Motel 6 or a campground or something nearby. Maybe a homeless shelter.

This could get ugly.

BoogercountySooner
2/11/2006, 05:58 PM
Ib4OU2 used to start threads like this about me before I joined Soonerfans!;)

OU-HSV
2/11/2006, 06:07 PM
...for my white trash baby brother's 40th Birthday Bash. We're staying with them and their 4 kiddoes (all under age 9.) Pray for us.

Incidentally, one of his HS buds will be there. The last time I say the kid was in 1982 when he was back from a day partying at Lake Murray, drunk and climbing a tree in our Mom's front yard in nothing but his tighty-whities and pair of cowboy boots. That kid now flies for American.
This could turn into a National Lampoon's type vacation,heh. Good Luck to ya.

proud gonzo
2/11/2006, 06:20 PM
heh

it's cold and windy up there

oumartin
2/11/2006, 06:21 PM
I'd rather put up with his 4 kids than to ever willfully stay in Wichita.

picasso
2/12/2006, 01:33 AM
no go to Wichiteeetaah...

GottaHavePride
2/12/2006, 01:35 AM
I'd rather put up with his 4 kids than to ever willfully stay in Wichita.

Well, it's not so bad when you know where all the good sports bars, restaurants, and movie theaters are...

I still can't take more than about 3 days at a time, though.

oumartin
2/12/2006, 01:41 AM
Well, it's not so bad when you know where all the good tittay bars, restaurants, and adult theaters are...

fixed ;)

GottaHavePride
2/12/2006, 01:50 AM
I actually don't know where any of those are in Wichita. And I wouldn't bet on any of them being any good. (Although the lady that owns Michelle's Beach House earned serious points in my book - she bought BTK's house solely to keep some sick person from turning it into a tourist attraction - I figure she's gotta be a decent person.)

Okla-homey
2/12/2006, 06:21 PM
We're back. Baby bro farmed the kids out with his M-i-L for the evening ('cept for the nursing infant and she was pretty quiet)

Good party. Note: rented karaoke machines at residential birthday parties are the debbil.

Lots of good Sooner football talk with several season ticket holders who follow the game closely and profess to be "insiders." Anyhoo, buzz was the o-line is going to make or break us next year--and we desperately need some great TE's.

Cam
2/12/2006, 07:36 PM
Well, it's not so bad when you know where all the good sports bars, restaurants, and movie theaters are...

I still can't take more than about 3 days at a time, though.
3-4 days is my limit as well.

I actually don't know where any of those are in Wichita.
There aren't any. The couple times I went for bachelor parties there were gals I went to high school with dancing. I didn't want to see their goods for free and I sure as hell didn't want to pay to see it...

GDC
2/12/2006, 08:06 PM
http://www.adamicenogle.com/Media/PTAOwen.jpg

oumartin
2/12/2006, 08:12 PM
mayor of wichita there gdc?

GDC
2/12/2006, 08:16 PM
mayor of wichita there gdc?

Owen: I'm to drive you to Wichita to catch a train?
Del: Yeah, we'd appreciate it.
Owen: Train don't run out of Wichita... unlessin' you're a hog or a cattle.
[Clears his throat]
Owen: People train runs out of Stubbville.