PDA

View Full Version : Pray for Coach Sutton

jdsooner
2/10/2006, 08:41 PM
OSU Head Coach Eddie Sutton Involved In Car Accident

POSTED: 6:47 pm CST February 10, 2006
UPDATED: 7:03 pm CST February 10, 2006

STILLWATER, Okla. -- Oklahoma State head basketball coach Eddie Sutton was involved in a car accident in Stillwater on Friday night, sources have confirmed.

According to a report from an emergency worker, Sutton incurred a cut above his eye and was semiconscious at the time the worker cared for the Cowboys' coach. A call for a LifeFlight helicopter was eventually canceled; however, Sutton was taken to the emergency room at an area hospital.

Officials said the accident was a two-car wreck on the north side of Stillwater at Washington Street and Lakeshore Drive, next to Boomer Lake Park and the airport. Paramedics confirmed Eddie was driving one of the vehicles.

King Crimson
2/10/2006, 09:01 PM
I hope that anyone involved in that collision and not just Eddie were OK.

Gandalf_The_Grey
2/10/2006, 09:05 PM
Yeah may not like OsU but I respect Eddie Sutton. Hope everyone involved heals up quickly

jdsooner
2/10/2006, 09:10 PM
The latest news is that he is in good condition.

Brasky7
2/10/2006, 09:21 PM
after the news broke i heard everything from he was fine to he had massive head injuries... but i think it is more towards the less serious side...

i also heard that it was a 2 car accident and then conflicting reports that he ran off the road near boomer lake on the way to the airport to leave for college station, the team plane left a lil over 30 minutes ago, i'm presuming w/o coach sutton.

it doesn't matter who you are or who you root for, at times like this your prayers are w/ him and whomever else was involved...

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/10/2006, 09:37 PM
:eddie: I heard that too. Godspeed Coach!:eddie: :eddie: :eddie: :eddie: :eddie: :eddie: :eddie: :eddie: :eddie: :eddie: :eddie: :eddie: :eddie: :eddie: :eddie: :eddie: :eddie: :eddie: :eddie:

william_brasky
2/10/2006, 09:45 PM
Prayers for Eddie.

Hang in there you old bulldog you.

SoonerBorn68
2/10/2006, 09:48 PM
Thoughts and prayers to Coach Sutton & his family.

Okieflyer
2/10/2006, 10:11 PM
Thoughts and prayers to Coach Sutton & his family.
Ditto!

oumartin
2/10/2006, 10:44 PM
hope he gets better,

who was the state rep from up there that had a bad wreck a couple years back.
Wes someone

Collier11
2/10/2006, 10:57 PM
He's stubborn, the old man will be alright. BUt just to be safe, lets keep prayin

bigdsooner
2/10/2006, 11:08 PM
dang, hope he has a speedy recovery

this is totally innocent...but Boomer state park :confused:

Brasky7
2/10/2006, 11:21 PM
dang, hope he has a speedy recovery

this is totally innocent...but Boomer state park :confused:

Boomer Lake...

it's out kinda on the north side of town...

chriscappel
2/10/2006, 11:29 PM
go eddie!

bigdsooner
2/10/2006, 11:32 PM
Boomer Lake...

it's out kinda on the north side of town...

my bad :D

Jimminy Crimson
2/10/2006, 11:37 PM
Speedy recovery for :eddie:.

Cha-ching for the d00d he hit.
Just sayin'...

KABOOKIE
2/10/2006, 11:40 PM
Speedy recovery for :eddie:.

Man! That's awful! :D

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/10/2006, 11:57 PM
hope he gets better,

who was the state rep from up there that had a bad wreck a couple years back.
Wes someoneWes Whatkins. The man who changed parties as quickly as the wind blows. AKA TransWestite.

Soonerus
2/11/2006, 12:44 AM
Latest reports are he is fine and will be released from the hospital tomorrow...thoughts and prayers with the OSU family and all impacted...tough week/year for Eddie...he is a good man...

Gandalf_The_Grey
2/11/2006, 01:15 AM
I hope he gets completely healed so we can make innapropriate comments the pokes can link back to their website showing how evil the Gooners truly are ;)

AllAboutThe'O'
2/11/2006, 01:35 AM
Glad to hear that Eddie is doing OK.
I was at a basketball game tonight and while I was talking to the home team's athletic director, he got a call from someone who told him about the accident and seemed to be shaken up a bit at first. He said that it sounded real serious and we were immediately concerned. But I tuned to the radio when I got back into my car and the reports said that Eddie was in much better shape, so I felt better.
I just hope Eddie makes it back to the bench, where he belongs.

william_brasky
2/11/2006, 01:57 AM
Is it too early to insinuate Sean putting a hit out on his dad? :les:

AllAboutThe'O'
2/11/2006, 02:01 AM
Is it too early to insinuate Sean putting a hit out on his dad? :les:
Ask Rick Tocchet about the odds of that happening.

Sooner24
2/11/2006, 02:07 AM
Wes Whatkins. The man who changed parties as quickly as the wind blows. AKA TransWestite.

Watkins not Whatkins.

The only reason he changed parties was he saw the light. :D

william_brasky
2/11/2006, 02:14 AM
he changed panties

Politicians are freaks.

Collier11
2/11/2006, 03:46 AM
Ask Rick Tocchet about the odds of that happening.

some people...wow!

Jimminy Crimson
2/11/2006, 03:50 AM
Would it be out of place for the student section to have steering wheels for the puke game?

I mean they had inflatable cell phones at the sheep barn.

oumartin
2/11/2006, 04:42 AM
Just have their conference record posted everywhere for them!

Flagstaffsooner
2/11/2006, 06:59 AM
OSU coach Sutton injured in car accident

By Mike Baldwin
The Oklahoman

STILLWATER - Oklahoma State basketball coach Eddie Sutton suffered facial bruises Friday night from an automobile accident while en route to Stillwater airport for a team flight to College Station, Texas.
Sutton was transported to Stillwater Medical Center and was held overnight for observation. Sutton, 69, will not attend today’s game at Texas A&M. OSU director of communications Gary Shutt visited Sutton in his hospital room and conducted a brief press conference Friday night.
“He has some bruises to the face, just kind of banged up,” Shutt said. “I don’t know how much he’s banged up, but he has some bruises. I really can’t go into any more detail than that. But his vital signs are good. He is in good and stable condition. He is going to be moved out of the emergency room. We expect he will probably be able to go home tomorrow (Saturday).”
OSU head coach designate Sean Sutton, Eddie’s son, and assistant coach James Dickey, traveling in a separate vehicle, both arrived at the scene of the accident. Reassured his father was in stable condition, Sean Sutton and Dickey accompanied the team to College Station Friday night. Eddie Sutton’s wife, Patsy, stayed with Eddie at the hospital.
“Coach Sutton wants to tell all OSU fans across the state that he appreciates all their thoughts and prayers,” Shutt said. “He obviously would rather be in College Station, but he is going to get out of the hospital and looks forward to getting back on the court.”
According to a Stillwater police report, Sutton was traveling northbound on Washington in a Dodge Durango at approximately 5:45 p.m. Sutton’s vehicle traveled left of the center line before correcting and striking a Chevrolet Suburban from behind at approximately 60 mph. The occupant of the Suburban sustained minor injuries and was released.
The police report said Sutton’s vehicle continued northbound approximately 1/8th of a mile before leaving the roadway and striking a tree. Sutton was transported to the Stillwater Medical Center Emergency room for evaluation and treatment. A LifeFlight helicopter was initially called to the scene, but later canceled.
“It’s my understanding, he was still in the vehicle when police and ambulance personnel arrived,” said Stillwater police officer Ryan McCaghren. “I don’t believe he was trapped. What I saw was, he was removed from the driver’s seat and placed immediately on the ground... “That stretch of road is residential on both sides, four lanes. But there is no median or passing lanes. When coach Sutton’s car left the road, he didn’t cross over lanes of traffic.”
The Cowboys practiced at Gallagher-Iba Arena late Friday afternoon. The team was scheduled to depart for College Station around 5 p.m. but the flight was delayed. Once Sutton was involved in the accident, the flight was delayed a second time. The team arrived in College Station around 8:30 p.m.
Eddie Sutton is in his 36th season as a Division I coach, his 16th at OSU, his alma mater. Sutton has compiled 794 NCAA wins and 997 career wins, including 10 seasons at Tulsa Central High School and Southern Idaho Junior College.
Jenni Carlson contributed to this repor

Blood alcohol test?

william_brasky
2/11/2006, 07:58 AM
Blood alcohol test?

No you didn't :eek:

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/11/2006, 08:29 AM
Watkins not Whatkins.

The only reason he changed parties was he saw the light. :DHe switched twice. D to I to R.
I knew it was Watkins. The "Whatkins" is a joke because he couldn't decide "what" he was.

GrapevineSooner
2/11/2006, 10:40 AM
Prayers to Eddie for a full recovery.

But I had to laugh at this one.

Jenni Carlson contributed to this report
Due to the lack of two word sentences anywhere in the story, I'm calling BS.

Collier11
2/11/2006, 02:00 PM
If Eddie is OK(and only if) me and my buddies considered the mizzou stunt after tubbs got ran over by a car...anyone remember? Well anyways, I would dress up as coach sutton in a car, my other buddies would be another car and a tree and we would run into each other throughout the whole game, sounds fun to me

Big Red Ron
2/11/2006, 02:05 PM
Blood alcohol test?:eddie:

Big Red Ron
2/11/2006, 02:08 PM
If Eddie is OK(and only if) me and my buddies considered the mizzou stunt after tubbs got ran over by a car...anyone remember? Well anyways, I would dress up as coach sutton in a car, my other buddies would be another car and a tree and we would run into each other throughout the whole game, sounds fun to meEither that or turn a beer bong into a massive breatholizer machine.

Or chant, "One for the road?" while holding inflatable bourbon bottles.:mack:

NormanPride
2/11/2006, 05:06 PM
he makes college basketball fun from the sidelines. the osu-ou game is more fun than the football "rivalry game" because you can always look to eddie for another great facial expression.

get well and return soon! and teach your son how to frown before you retire!

TheHumanAlphabet
2/11/2006, 05:11 PM
:eddie:

Glad he is okay, but any word on a BAC?

OU-HSV
2/11/2006, 06:01 PM
Blood alcohol test?
Probably local police...wouldn't count on that happening. Just sayin!

SoonerDood
2/11/2006, 06:41 PM
Probably local police...wouldn't count on that happening. Just sayin!
well since it's his fault they should. But yeah, the Stillwater PD is more adept at sweeping stuff under the rug than Norman PD.

The Consumate Showman
2/11/2006, 07:10 PM
well since it's his fault they should. But yeah, the Stillwater PD is more adept at sweeping stuff under the rug than Norman PD.

From what I've heard from my oSwho co-workers, the Stoolwater PD hates the university cops and their system. They, my co-workers, said that when they attended oSwho, the athletic students went crazy and did whatevar the hell they wanted without consequence.

Don't look for Eddie to get much sympathy unless Big Daddy Boone makes a deposit and buys himself a PD....what's next for Boone? Petition the state of Oklahoma to rename Stoolwater and declare it Booneland........:eddie: :eddie: :eddie: :eddie: :eddie:

For Eddie's and the University's sake, he had better pray that his BAC test comes back negative...........:eddie: :eddie: :eddie: :eddie:

birddog
2/11/2006, 07:12 PM
Coach Sutton's Ok. Please carry on with the drinking jokes. It's what he would want.

william_brasky
2/11/2006, 07:54 PM
Eddie Sutton bathes in Scotch.

Big Red Ron
2/11/2006, 11:20 PM
Someone should fark eddie and Krusty the clown, print it and make it a signfor when aggie comes to Norman.

Flagstaffsooner
2/12/2006, 05:16 AM
STILLWATER, Okla. -- Oklahoma State coach Eddie Sutton was released from the hospital on Saturday afternoon, less than 24 hours after being injured in an automobile accident, a university spokesman said.
Athletic department spokesman Steve Buzzard said Sutton, 69, suffered no serious injuries but will recuperate at home from the bumps, bruises and lacerations he did receive in the accident.
Witnesses told police that shortly before the accident, Sutton was unsteady on his feet and struck his head after falling in the parking lot of Gallagher-Iba Arena before entering his vehicle, according to a statement released Saturday by Stillwater police.
As a routine matter, a blood sample was taken from Sutton at the hospital because the accident resulted in an injury, the statement said. The results of the blood test will not be available for 6 to 8 weeks.
Sean Sutton, the team's head coach designate, filled in for his father against Texas A&M.
"It is good to be home, although I would rather be with my team in College Station," Sutton said in a statement released by the university before the game. "I am certainly with them in spirit and I'm counting on them winning today, which is the best medicine I could receive."
It wasn't to be. Texas A&M beat the Cowboys 46-44.
Sutton said he plans to rejoin the team "as soon as possible." The Cowboys' next game will be at home against Kansas on Monday. After that, Oklahoma State won't play again until Feb. 19, when the Cowboys host Texas (No. 7 ESPN/USA Today, No. 6 AP).
"While we look forward to Coach Sutton rejoining the team as soon as possible, we want him to take whatever time he needs to fully heal," Oklahoma state athletics director Mike Holder said.
Sutton was traveling to the Stillwater airport to fly with his team to College Station when the accident occurred late Friday afternoon. Sutton, whom police said sustained a head injury, had some bruising on his face but otherwise was alert upon being admitted to Stillwater Medical Center, university spokesman Gary Shutt said.
According to a police report, Sutton was traveling north on Washington Street in a sport utility vehicle when he traveled left of the center line, corrected and then struck another SUV from behind as he was traveling about 60 mph.
Sutton's vehicle continued traveling north for a short distance, then left the roadway and struck a tree, Stillwater police reported.
Stillwater police said Saturday the speed limit on that portion of Washington Street is 45 mph.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing and results will be forwarded to the Payne County District Attorney's office, police said. Police said no citation has been issued to Sutton.
"Not at this time," said Stillwater Police Department communications officer Chris Howell. "We're referring everything to the district attorney's office."
The occupant of the other SUV sustained minor injuries and was released at the scene, officers said.
Earlier this season, Sutton moved into fifth place on the NCAA career victory list, passing Lefty Driesell. He trails only North Carolina's Dean Smith, Kentucky's Adolph Rupp, Texas Tech's Bob Knight and Jim Phelan of Mount St. Mary's on the all-time list.
Sutton, the first coach to take four schools to the NCAA tournament, has a career record of 794-310.
Sean Sutton filled in for his father on Nov. 19, when the elder Sutton sat out a win over Texas-Arlington with chronic back pain.

6 to 8 weeks for results?

Big Red Ron
2/12/2006, 10:17 AM
HE WAS CHITFACED

Flagstaffsooner
2/12/2006, 12:01 PM
HE WAS CHITFACED
That's the only face he's got.
http://dogblog.typepad.com/running_at_the_mouth/eddie_sutton.jpg

bringit
2/12/2006, 12:18 PM
pray for innocent people on the street while he's driving.

walkoffsooner
2/12/2006, 12:20 PM
I thought he swore off drinking after he got so blasted he woke up an aggie.

SoonerShark
2/12/2006, 07:09 PM
Wes Watkins was a former U.S. Representative. He once shot a man in Reno...

soonerspiff
2/12/2006, 08:36 PM
Eh, I'm tentative to say he had been drinking just cause I rather give the benefit of the doubt. But the fact they released him the next day and seemed like they weren't concerned that he had a stroke or something... that doesn't bode well.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
2/13/2006, 10:08 AM
When he had this accident was he driving the car or chasing the car? :eddie:

:D :D :D

Beef
2/13/2006, 11:10 AM
Cited with DUI. No prayers for him from me.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2329109

colleyvillesooner
2/13/2006, 11:18 AM
Sutton will take leave of absence

The Oklahoman
STILLWATER --- Oklahoma State coach Eddie Sutton will take a medical leave of absence for the rest of the season, it was announced Monday.
Sutton is recovering from injuries suffered in a Friday automobile accident.

“It has been an extremely difficult season," Sutton said. " With my deteriorating physical condition and other issues, I have been under a tremendous amount of stress. I told Dr. Schmidly I was close to making this decision after the trip to Kansas State because the pain in my back was making it very difficult to coach. After Friday’s events, I know it is best to go on medical leave the remainder of the season to address my future health."

OSU president David Schmidly, athletic director Mike Holder and Sutton said no decision has been made regarding the coach’s plans for next season.

“Coach Sutton will continue to heal and that is something we will discuss at the appropriate time,” Holder said.

Sean Sutton, the program's head coach designate, will oversee the program for the rest of the season, including tonight's game against Kansas.

“It is very difficult to step away from the team,” Eddie Sutton said. “But I know they are in great hands. The season has not gone as we wished, but we have a talented and fine group of young men and I look for them to finish the season strong. I won’t be on the bench, but I’ll be with them.”

TheHumanAlphabet
2/13/2006, 11:24 AM
Love how the DO story doesn't mention the DUI. I hope the hitee sues his ***. I'd be thinking lottery ticket if it were me...

birddog
2/13/2006, 11:27 AM
Witnesses saw him fall down in the parking lot on the way to his car. I suppose his hip gave out.

Taxman71
2/13/2006, 11:29 AM
If this is true (the DUI part that is) it will be another sad ending to a great career ala Larry Cochelle last year.

OU4LIFE
2/13/2006, 11:36 AM
the guy is a career drunk who single handedly brought down the kentucky program. I feel no sorrow for him.

and greg swaim and robert allen cal lick my butt for covering up for him, but they grill Kelvin for phone calls......

Blitzkrieg
2/13/2006, 11:42 AM
AC/DC: Have a drink on me......

Flagstaffsooner
2/13/2006, 11:59 AM
the guy is a career drunk who single handedly brought down the kentucky program. I feel no sorrow for him.

and greg swaim and robert allen cal lick my butt for covering up for him, but they grill Kelvin for phone calls......Preach on Brother!!!!!!:D

Stillwater police cited Oklahoma State coach Eddie Sutton with driving under the influence after a Friday traffic accident but did not jail him on a complaint because of a lack of physical evidence, the city's police chief said Monday.
Uhhh, he tail-ended somebody and whapped into a tree. What more physical evidence do you need StoolPD?

Flagstaffsooner
2/13/2006, 12:00 PM
One bottle at a time.
fixed

Rock Hard Corn Frog
2/13/2006, 12:40 PM
The words Eighty Proof don't scare me :eddie:

SoonerAcesUp
2/13/2006, 12:48 PM
You should see the OSU message boards! The Cowpokes are so sure it's the prescription drugs that caused the DUI which it could be the truth in the end, but they are sooo scared that it was because of alcohol! It's hilarious! An Cowgirl fan that I work with has been speechless since someone in the office came through saying that Sutton was arrested for DUI. Even more funny is that my co-worker even named his dog after Eddie. Sad day in Stoolwater!!! I don't fee bad one bit about making fun of the situation either because if the shoe were on the other foot you know they'd be all over this.

DUI:eddie: >recruiting phone calls

Boomer Sooner!

Rock Hard Corn Frog
2/13/2006, 12:56 PM
I have a cousin who has a dog that looks like Eddie.

My prediction is that Eddie has coached his last game.

SoonerShark
2/13/2006, 01:14 PM
Sutton cited for DUI

The Oklahoman
STILLWATER - Oklahoma State coach Eddie Sutton was cited for suspicion of driving under the influence when witnesses described erratic driving and behavior before and after a Friday afternoon accident.

According to statements in a police report, witnesses reported smelling a "slight fruity odor" on Sutton's breath and seeing a bottle of hydrocodone in his vehicle. Hydrocodone is a narcotic pain reliever related to codeine.
Stillwater police chief Norman McNickle would not discuss whether officers suspected alcohol or medication was the contributing factor.

"I can't say anything more," McNickle said this morning.

McNickle said the citation would be referred to the Payne County district attorney, but said DUI charges could not be filed until results of a blood test are returned, a process that could take six to eight weeks.

OSU announced this morning that Sutton, 69, was taking a leave of absence for the rest of the season.

Sutton has taken pain medication for extensive health problems in the last two years, including severe back and hip injuries. Sutton has admitted he was an alcoholic during his Arkansas and Kentucky coaching days, but entered the Betty Ford Clinic in 1987. There have been no suspicions of alcohol abuse since arriving at OSU in 1990.

According to the accident report, at approximately 5:45 p.m. Friday, Sutton rear-ended a car and ran off the road. He was charged with driving left of center and speeding 60 mph in a 45-mph zone.

According to the report, after striking a Chevrolet Suburban, Sutton's Dodge Durango veered left of center, traveled approximately one-eighth mile and struck a tree. At a news conference Friday night, OSU officials said Sutton suffered facial bruises and a laceration and was transported to Stillwater Medical Center, where he was held overnight for tests and observations. He was released Saturday afternoon.

According to a police report, a witness saw Sutton fall in the Gallagher-Iba Arena parking lot before getting into his vehicle.

According to the police report, a witness said Sutton was "unable to provide the date, approximate time, or current location, and could only tell his name and that he was in Stillwater." The report said the witness described Sutton as having "a slight fruity odor to breath with confusion and sometimes loud, angry verbal remarks toward questions."

McNickle said officers had to "have reasonable suspicion a person is under the influence.

"That could be drugs or alcohol. All he was charged with was driving left of center and speeding," McNickle said.

SoonerShark
2/13/2006, 01:19 PM
Eddie, at least in public venues, has often been respectful of us, which incluses not referring to us as “the school down south” or the like, but as the University of Oklahoma with a respectful tone. I will grant him a bit of respect, too. Of course, Sean gets none.

SoonerShark
2/13/2006, 01:22 PM
My prediction is that Eddie has coached his last game.

Eddie will be rehired in 2008 to take over the moribund OSU program.

Flagstaffsooner
2/13/2006, 01:25 PM
According to statements in a police report, witnesses reported smelling a "slight fruity odor" on Sutton's breath and seeing a bottle of hydrocodone in his vehicle. Hydrocodone is a narcotic pain reliever related to codeine.

slightly fruity odor
http://www.rustyzipper.com/pics/74474L.jpg
Now it adds up. T Boone made his money selling cheap wine at farm U.

Big Red Ron
2/13/2006, 01:46 PM
Somebody's gettin paid off of this deal. It's still illegal to drive while under the influence of pain killers.

Sooner_Havok
2/13/2006, 01:52 PM
I don't get why the "powers that be" are not even mentioning that Sutton took Kentucky down the drain with his alcoholism. There is a line that needs to be connected here, but none of the sports reporters want to draw it.

Flagstaffsooner
2/13/2006, 01:54 PM
Somebody's gettin paid off of this deal. It's still illegal to drive while under the influence of pain killers.I wonder who's doing the paying?
http://www.careers-in-business.com/consulting/pickens1.gif

Big Red Ron
2/13/2006, 01:56 PM
I wonder who's doing the paying?
http://www.careers-in-business.com/consulting/pickens1.gifHeh, if Eddie bashed my car in this "accident" I'd sue for like 2.5 billion dollars.:hmfic:

Flagstaffsooner
2/13/2006, 02:05 PM
Heh, if Eddie bashed my car in this "accident" I'd sue for like 2.5 billion dollars.:hmfic:The stoolwater mafia will give you cement overshoes and take you swimming in lake Carl Blackwell.

Big Red Ron sleeps with the fishes.:eddie:

Big Red Ron
2/13/2006, 02:08 PM
The stoolwater mafia will give you cement overshoes and take you swimming in lake Carl Blackwell.

Big Red Ron sleeps with the fishes.:eddie:Man they got nuthin on my boys in the Lebanese mafia in the OKC. ;):D

Jimminy Crimson
2/13/2006, 02:13 PM
I would sue for about 165 million. :D

SoonerShark
2/13/2006, 02:21 PM
I don't get why the "powers that be" are not even mentioning that Sutton took Kentucky down the drain with his alcoholism. There is a line that needs to be connected here, but none of the sports reporters want to draw it.

At Arkansas and OSU, he did a good job. Nevertheless, I will never understand why the number 1 recruiting class in NCAA basketball from last year decided to go to OSU. You cannot argue with the results of Eddie's programs. They have always been pretty darn good.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/13/2006, 08:46 PM
Ummm, since I just got off of Hydrocodone, I can vouch for the fact that Hydrocodone + alkyhol does not = good things or sharp motor skills...

There is a warning regarding operating heavy machinery...

Methinks ole Eddie may be addicted to more than alkyhol...

Big Red Ron
2/13/2006, 08:54 PM
Ummm, since I just got off of Hydrocodone...and you miss them don't ya? ;)

trey
2/13/2006, 09:41 PM
this is great.... this year eddie, last year larry cochell...you have helped us pass the time until football season begins. thanks for being hypocritical jackasses!

TheHumanAlphabet
2/13/2006, 11:23 PM
and you miss them don't ya? ;)

Heh! Almost makes me want to go out and sprain my ankle again....

Owww, my leg, my leg! ;)