PDA

View Full Version : Turmoil in Stoolwater...

Brasky7
2/10/2006, 04:41 PM
all kinds of stories and rumors going on about Monds and Torre Johnson getting kicked out of the athletic dorms and those two and possibly Eaton and one other player being kicked out of practice/s... :eddie:

also, apparently only one player went to class the day after we whooped their ***... :eddie:

quite a few have stopped going to class and/or have been showing up for tutoring w/o their books... :eddie:

am i the only one who thinks it would be funny as hell if Old Man Sutton hooked OSU up w/ the same kinda parting gift he gave Kentucky... :eddie:

i thought he wanted to leave The Weasel Designate w/ a team that wasn't in shambles? :eddie:

OUstud
2/10/2006, 04:43 PM
also, apparently only one player ever goes to class... :eddie:

Fixed. :stunned: :eddie:

oumartin
2/10/2006, 05:33 PM
well, if i haven't heard it on the sports animal then i don't believe it ;)

Rock Hard Corn Frog
2/10/2006, 05:39 PM
Fixed. :stunned: :eddie:

"The word truancy doesn't scare me" :eddie:

Brasky7
2/10/2006, 06:30 PM
on a slightly related note (only cuz it's in stoolwater too)

who is that really fat guy that was sitting at the end of the scorer's/announcer's table?

he was wearing a headset and was behind Kelvin, earlier this year i thought it was robert allen just cuz he was huge and had on a headset, i didn't see his face till bedlam the other night.

but i swear, you add 75 pounds, 2 more chins, and 10-15 years and you've got robert allen...

the whole time i saw him on camera he never said a word, but my g/f and i both wondered who could do more damage at an all you can eat, RA or this guy...

did anyone else see the lil fella?

soonerdave79
2/10/2006, 06:40 PM
i thought he wanted to leave The Weasel Designate w/ a team that wasn't in shambles? :eddie:

Ah, yes, "the weasel designate". I like that. He sounds like a weasel. Him and his brother, Scott, both do. I don't understand how Eddie can have this great voice and his boys sound like . . . well . . . boys. It's like listening to fingernails on a chalkboard, man.

On a side note, does Sean remind anyone else of Lester Miles? I could easily see him challenging "any suckers out there."