PDA

View Full Version : My review of War of the Worlds

BudSooner
2/10/2006, 03:23 PM
http://www.trincoll.edu/orgs/xcountry/meet_photos/milk/pages/Dsc01327(jack%20puking).htmI just rented this dimwit of a movie just to see how bad it is, well the results are in.....after seeing the Martian death machines MISS tommy cruise in a frickin MINIVAN, how bad can it be? you be the judge!

EXAMPLE A-
"Minority Report" a pairing of Tom Cruise(super stud actor and couch climber extrordinaire...I don't give a crap how its spelled)and Gods gift to Hollywood(not LAS either)Schpeelburg
Steven "Wow Tom, I had no idea that movie would totally suck?"
Tommy "Your right, that had to be a fluke, wanna make another great one?"
Steven "Sure buddy, oh, lets do a classic...there is no way we can **** that one up"

Example B-

HA!

Save your time, save your mind, save yourself 2-3 hrs of the most worthless crap ever created(and thats not just due to Tim Robbins being in it)the effects were nice but being a fan of the book....this should never EVAR have been made.

That is all.:mad:

Oh, btw...red x's suck, lemme know if that picture uploaded.

SOONER44EVER
2/10/2006, 03:24 PM
Yet another overhyped Cruise movie.

mdklatt
2/10/2006, 03:26 PM
EXAMPLE A-
"Minority Report" a pairing of Tom Cruise(super stud actor and couch climber extrordinaire...I don't give a crap how its spelled)and Gods gift to Hollywood(not LAS either)Schpeelburg
Steven "Wow Tom, I had no idea that movie would totally suck?"
Tommy "Your right, that had to be a fluke, wanna make another great one?"
Steven "Sure buddy, oh, lets do a classic...there is no way we can **** that one up"

Example B-

HA!

Save your time, save your mind, save yourself 2-3 hrs of the most worthless crap ever created(and thats not just due to Tim Robbins being in it)the effects were nice but being a fan of the book....this should never EVAR have been made.

That is all.:mad:

I'm trying to translate this using Babelfish, but it's not working.

Pieces Hit
2/10/2006, 03:32 PM
I love this movie and own it and sometimes sleep with it.
You are wrong wrong wrong.

SoonerWood
2/10/2006, 03:40 PM
I thought the sound was actually pretty spectacular.

fadada1
2/10/2006, 03:41 PM
i think he liked it, folks.

Pieces Hit
2/10/2006, 03:42 PM
It was great.
My wife thought it was too intense for her.

BudSooner
2/10/2006, 03:55 PM
Actually the funniest part was when Cruise and company were up in the basket of the alien(tripod? Cruise+tripod=he wishes)and the tentacle grabbed him and stuffed him into what resembled a butthole....finally Tommy boy is right at home.

The sound was excellent as was the effects, but those can only carry a movie so far.
As I said earlier, escaping in a minivan....if he had been in mine he would never have gotten the key in the ignition without getting blown up.

Nice targeting there martians, yer aim was a bit off there.

SoonerWood
2/10/2006, 04:17 PM
yeah that movie would have been so much more believable if the martians were better shots.

hehe