PDA

View Full Version : Let's consider some other geigh people from history...

footballfanatic
2/10/2006, 10:03 AM
Since so many on this site are consumed with homophobia, let's consider a point: Feel about it any way you choose, but don't equate being gay with being unmanly. And spare me the usual attacks--I'm happily married and a father.

Alexander the Great--Let's see, he conquered the WORLD, and he was ALWAYS in the front lines.
The Spartans--raised to be gay, on the belief that they would fight harder if fighting alonside their lovers.
Achilles--Wanna pick a fight in a bar with him?
The Samurai--or them?
Meriweather Lewis--He crossed the continent, mostly on nerve alone.
Lawrence of Arabia--Complicated personal life, but one tough SOB.

Harry Beanbag
2/10/2006, 10:05 AM
http://www.kusports.com/art/apps/pennynews/1027762643%5C_simms1.jpg

Oldnslo
2/10/2006, 10:19 AM
Point and match to Beanbag.

usmc-sooner
2/10/2006, 10:25 AM
please post your gay and unmanly posts on the South Oval

XingTheRubicon
2/10/2006, 10:44 AM
Since so many on this site are consumed with homophobia, let's consider a point: Feel about it any way you choose, but don't equate being gay with being unmanly. And spare me the usual attacks--I'm happily married and a father.

Alexander the Great--Let's see, he conquered the WORLD, and he was ALWAYS in the front lines.
The Spartans--raised to be gay, on the belief that they would fight harder if fighting alonside their lovers.
The Samurai--or them?

What's his name?

eastxsooner
2/10/2006, 11:10 AM

The Samurai--or them?

These guys weren't gay by choice, for the most part. They were either told to be by a king or ruler or forced into the lifestyle, similar to our "penal" system of "lock up and love up". Alexander on the other hand would be an exception with a dominant mother and an A-hole father that he soon overthrew.

Rhino
2/10/2006, 11:24 AM
Man, this is the best football dicussion yet!

SanDiegoSoonerGal
2/10/2006, 12:05 PM

Why not? Fictional characters don't scare me. :cool:

snp
2/10/2006, 12:13 PM
Alexander had a wife. And the not all Spartans were gay. It was just common.

This thread is gay.

Beef
2/10/2006, 12:21 PM
These guys weren't gay by choice, for the most part. They were either told to be by a king or ruler or forced into the lifestyle, similar to our "penal" system of "lock up and love up". Alexander on the other hand would be an exception with a dominant mother and an A-hole father that he soon overthrew.
Heh. You said penal.

Big Red Ron
2/10/2006, 12:47 PM
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:crXga1KeHLoJ:cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/AP_Photo/2005/04/11/1113204520_8889.jpg (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/AP_Photo/2005/04/11/1113204520_8889.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/articles/2005/04/11/foes_cite_progress_vs_bush_agenda%3Fpg%3Dfull&h=285&w=450&sz=27&tbnid=crXga1KeHLoJ:&tbnh=78&tbnw=124&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbarney%2Bfrank%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D&oi=imagesr&start=2)

crimson&cream
2/10/2006, 02:02 PM
Alexander had a wife. And the not all Spartans were gay. It was just common.

This thread is gay.
Most Spartans had wifes, and kids or the society wouldn't have lasted long if you don't procreate.
Most choose that life style. Identical twin studies where one twin is straight and the other is gay pretty much puts a hole in the theory that your born that way, for the most part. Not that there are not exceptions, but thats not rule here. Identical twins should both be the same Straight or Gay as they have the same genetic makeup, whats different between the two is life experiences as even twins don't have exactly the same enviormental experiences. Blame the enviorment they're end rather I was born that way.However, many are different in sex orientation. Why because somebody introduces them to it, and convinces them to being gay as it's their inter feeling coming to light...BULL$hit!.

soonerscuba
2/10/2006, 02:14 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/soonerscuba/david_boren.jpg

sorry, I just couldn't resist.

MikeInNorman
2/10/2006, 03:08 PM
http://www.atlanticpremiumbrands.com/troy2.jpg

Ditto.

LosAngelesSooner
2/10/2006, 03:12 PM
Wait...is this thread about our troubles early in the season with our Quarterback/Center exchange?

MikeInNorman
2/10/2006, 03:16 PM
Hey, at least there's a little football content.

C&CDean
2/10/2006, 03:27 PM
Only a ****ing whorn would start a fag thread on the football board.

jdsooner
2/10/2006, 03:35 PM
Didn't Truman Capote play for UT!?

Sooner_Bob
2/10/2006, 03:36 PM
Pfffffft

SoonerMooner
2/10/2006, 05:52 PM
Interesting that you feel the need to defend gays and reference "alleged" historical fagotry after stating that you aren't queer and you are a father.

You wouldn't perchance be feeling the need to defend the twink lifestyle because you are a secret practitioner of man-love, now would you? Hmmm?

SkipTracer
2/10/2006, 06:30 PM
Back in the old west women were few and far between. Similar to Alexander, they had to turn to each other on the cold, hard trail. For instance...

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/2910/astupid2smoke2gx.jpg

GottaHavePride
2/10/2006, 06:50 PM
I give this thread -15 stars on the Mosoon Thread Rating System™.

Octavian
2/10/2006, 07:25 PM
You placed Meriweather Lewis in the same category w/ Alexander...

That pretty much confirms it.

Oldnslo
2/10/2006, 07:34 PM
These guys weren't gay by choice, for the most part.
Research shows that most men aren't gay by choice.

They get sucked into it. </rimshot>

crimson&cream
2/10/2006, 07:38 PM
Back in the old west women were few and far between. Similar to Alexander, they had to turn to each other on the cold, hard trail. For instance...

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/2910/astupid2smoke2gx.jpg
Yep! they're called Brokeback Mountain COWBOYS get that COWBOYS at lOSUr they leave out the Mountain, but sure love the noteriety the movie has gave them good ole COWBOYS!:texan:

crimson&cream
2/10/2006, 07:42 PM
Geez! East were you there with these guys ? is that how you know about their choices or no choices?:confused:

Stitch Face
2/10/2006, 07:46 PM
Can we keep this thread on the down-low?

Flagstaffsooner
2/10/2006, 08:15 PM
Didn't Truman Capote play for UT!?He pink shirted.

RedstickSooner
2/10/2006, 08:29 PM
Wow. What a weird thread.

Sure, gays can be, uh, "bad-assed". Heh.

Yup, many of the gays mentioned existed in societies or systems that sorta "institutionalized" gheyness. Having a wife (or not having a wife) don't prove much about your gheyness one way or the other. For whatever reason, a lot of societies have incorporated "part-time" homosexuality as acceptable (over the years).

I'm not so sure identical twin studies prove that there's no biological basis to sexual preference, 'course I'm not familiar with the studies in question. Do they actually show *no* correlation between twins for preference? The existence of some queer / straight twin instances doesn't actually prove the absence of a genetic component -- it simply proves the existence of an environmental factor. Which is what you'd expect, since so few traits are purely genetic.

Convinced to be gay? That's like being "convinced" to like Barry Manilow. Maybe it's possible, but do you *really* think there's a lot of people running around out there trying to pull it off?

This does sorta, kinda seem like a South Oval thread, though :D

GDC
2/10/2006, 09:07 PM

Exactly.

And PG and others actually get upset with me for griping about whorns posting here.

footballfanatic
2/10/2006, 09:38 PM
This is the first thread I ever showed to my wife. She laughed her head off. Some good points, some surprisingly insightful. Yes, gayness was encouraged in certain old societies, and some not-so-old, in the case of pre-Western Japan. What does this thread have to do with football? Nothing, except that football represents something much deeper for us than simply school and state pride. It has replaced the battlefield as the place where man expresses his primordal urge to fight for survival. Think about it--the green field, the marching band, the young men representing the army called forth to repell the invaders. Pretty heavy stuff. My main point is that the prevailing convention looks down on gayness as unmanly, but it wasn't always that way. And poor Achilles was probably a real historical figure, though I doubt he was immortal, with the exception of his heel.

proud gonzo
2/10/2006, 09:44 PM
Exactly.

And PG and others actually get upset with me for griping about whorns posting here.
that makes you less annoying how?

GDC
2/10/2006, 10:01 PM
that makes you less annoying how?

So, a Sooner griping about annoying whorns is somehow more agonizing to you than the whorns themselves, even when I've never been the only one bitching about them? You need to get over me, bad.

GottaHavePride
2/10/2006, 10:01 PM
Question: Since the first post (and no post thereafter) has ANYTHING AT ALL to do with football, why is this thread still here? I mean, at minimum it needs moved to the SO, at most deleted.

GDC
2/10/2006, 10:03 PM
Question: Since the first post (and no post thereafter) has ANYTHING AT ALL to do with football, why is this thread still here? I mean, at minimum it needs moved to the SO, at most deleted.

Dean is usually pretty quick to take care of this dreck for the sake of the board.

Okieflyer
2/10/2006, 10:15 PM
http://thepaolas.com/Emperors/Emperors/Scans/Nero.jpg

crimson&cream
2/10/2006, 10:16 PM
Wow. What a weird thread.

Sure, gays can be, uh, "bad-assed". Heh.

Yup, many of the gays mentioned existed in societies or systems that sorta "institutionalized" gheyness. Having a wife (or not having a wife) don't prove much about your gheyness one way or the other. For whatever reason, a lot of societies have incorporated "part-time" homosexuality as acceptable (over the years).

I'm not so sure identical twin studies prove that there's no biological basis to sexual preference, 'course I'm not familiar with the studies in question. Do they actually show *no* correlation between twins for preference? The existence of some queer / straight twin instances doesn't actually prove the absence of a genetic component -- it simply proves the existence of an environmental factor. Which is what you'd expect, since so few traits are purely genetic.

Convinced to be gay? That's like being "convinced" to like Barry Manilow. Maybe it's possible, but do you *really* think there's a lot of people running around out there trying to pull it off?

This does sorta, kinda seem like a South Oval thread, though :D
Your 2nd para is exactly my point, twin studies show "no" correlation for preference, so whats the detemining factor...enviorment right, and if it's envoirment you can be shaped into believeing your gay or straight as most of us are shape into a straight world. Therefore is it possible to be convinced about something.... like joining a gang and being convinced violence/killing is OK in their subculture.
I'm speaking in part on first hand knowledge, not me mind you, but of a girl I had affair with that was I thought the most goregous , brown hair, and chocolate brown eyes sexiest girl I'd ever met, intelligent, could play 4/5 musical instruments..... great in bed, but as a side note could play softball like a male does, throw, run catch etc she was a tomboy, but as straight as could be. She had guys pestering all through HS, but after two bad affairs after we parted, and several months later she went to work at a pizza parlor and the whole crew were lesbian's....guess what about a yr later I learn she's a full blown lesbian, later confirmed by her roommate to me. What turned her? She never had any doubts about preference before going to work with a whole crew of lesbians. Was she brainwashed/convinced to try another sexual way.????? I'd like to ask her what made her turn, but she lives in Fla now.
Her mother was beside herself

SicEmBaylor
2/10/2006, 10:23 PM
http://www.redraiders.com/images/102701/BUFBCiceroGreg2001mug.jpg

Greg Sissyro err Cicero....couldn't resist.

birddog
2/11/2006, 04:04 AM
Your 2nd para is exactly my point, twin studies show "no" correlation for preference, so whats the detemining factor...enviorment right, and if it's envoirment you can be shaped into believeing your gay or straight as most of us are shape into a straight world. Therefore is it possible to be convinced about something.... like joining a gang and being convinced violence/killing is OK in their subculture.
I'm speaking in part on first hand knowledge, not me mind you, but of a girl I had affair with that was I thought the most goregous , brown hair, and chocolate brown eyes sexiest girl I'd ever met, intelligent, could play 4/5 musical instruments..... great in bed, but as a side note could play softball like a male does, throw, run catch etc she was a tomboy, but as straight as could be. She had guys pestering all through HS, but after two bad affairs after we parted, and several months later she went to work at a pizza parlor and the whole crew were lesbian's....guess what about a yr later I learn she's a full blown lesbian, later confirmed by her roommate to me. What turned her? She never had any doubts about preference before going to work with a whole crew of lesbians. Was she brainwashed/convinced to try another sexual way.????? I'd like to ask her what made her turn, but she lives in Fla now.
Her mother was beside herself
<ghey voice> Too much information!!

OU-HSV
2/11/2006, 08:47 AM
This is the first thread I ever showed to my wife. She laughed her head off. Some good points, some surprisingly insightful. Yes, gayness was encouraged in certain old societies, and some not-so-old, in the case of pre-Western Japan. What does this thread have to do with football? Nothing, except that football represents something much deeper for us than simply school and state pride. It has replaced the battlefield as the place where man expresses his primordal urge to fight for survival. Think about it--the green field, the marching band, the young men representing the army called forth to repell the invaders. Pretty heavy stuff. My main point is that the prevailing convention looks down on gayness as unmanly, but it wasn't always that way. And poor Achilles was probably a real historical figure, though I doubt he was immortal, with the exception of his heel.
Well geeze man...congratu-fruckin-lations. Now next time you want to post stupid **** like this post it in the SO or don't post it at all. (or write it on paper and let your wife read it there.)

OU-HSV
2/11/2006, 08:49 AM
http://www.redraiders.com/images/102701/BUFBCiceroGreg2001mug.jpg

Greg Sissyro err Cicero....couldn't resist.
Is this dude from the new star trek?

FaninAma
2/11/2006, 09:14 AM
This thread should go into the classic thread hall of fame.

There does seem to be one common theme in the notable gheys in history theme: there was an awful lot of gheyness in Greek culture. I wonder if that trend continues right into the current college campus Greek system. :D

Big Red Ron
2/11/2006, 10:13 AM

There does seem to be one common theme in the notable gheys in history theme: there was an awful lot of gheyness in Greek culture. I wonder if that trend continues right into the current college campus Greek system. :DI know a recent president of the Ruf Neks was a total flamer. "course they aren't part of the greek system but still.

footballfanatic
2/11/2006, 01:01 PM

There does seem to be one common theme in the notable gheys in history theme: there was an awful lot of gheyness in Greek culture. I wonder if that trend continues right into the current college campus Greek system. :D

Agree with you there.

footballfanatic
2/11/2006, 01:03 PM

Honestly, it doesn't have that much to do with football. But what does being gay have to do with football? Nothing, but people write about it here all the time.

OU-HSV
2/11/2006, 01:20 PM
Honestly, it doesn't have that much to do with football. But what does being gay have to do with football? Nothing, but people write about it here all the time.
If you're gay why don't ya just come out and say it..you're not gonna offend us, we already expect it from a longhorn fan.

usmc-sooner
2/11/2006, 01:22 PM
Oklahomo

just thought I'd be the first to say it.

Big Red Ron
2/11/2006, 01:27 PM
Texass Tea-bag.

LosAngelesSooner
2/11/2006, 01:45 PM
Can someone move this thread to the S.O. where it belongs?

It hurts my football eyes.

SouthFortySooner
2/11/2006, 05:02 PM
If I understand this correctly, your calling me out for having a phobia against men who take other men's penis' in their mouths to the point where they swallow their ejaculated semen. And take said peni up their anus' also.

Count me in as phobed about all that.

Plus, I can't stand it when it is found in relation to my favorite pastime, which is college football. So there big boy pfffft.

OU-HSV
2/11/2006, 05:48 PM
If I understand this correctly, your calling me out for having a phobia against men who take other men's penis' in their mouths to the point where they swallow their ejaculated semen. And take said peni up their anus' also.

Plus, I can't stand it when it is found in relation to my favorite pastime, which is college football. So there big boy pfffft.
Ha...well that ought to pretty much get this thread closed. Nice work SFS. :D

Big Red Ron
2/11/2006, 06:16 PM

Plus, I can't stand it when it is found in relation to my favorite pastime, which is college football. So there big boy pfffft.:D Not bad for a noob.

SouthFortySooner
2/11/2006, 06:18 PM
When I was around 12 years old and my grandfather was "splainin to me" about queers and such. I had an overwhelming understanding that if folks would just put it in pespective what he was telling me, then it would be banished from society. Boy was I wrong.

Big Red Ron
2/11/2006, 06:21 PM
http://www.forumspile.com/Thread-Gay-Simmons-02.gif

Big Red Ron
2/11/2006, 06:22 PM
http://www.forumspile.com/Thread-Crap-Gay.jpg

Big Red Ron
2/11/2006, 06:23 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/robination2/Thread.jpg

Big Red Ron
2/11/2006, 06:24 PM
http://www.blakstone.com/Dragstravaganza%20Site/Images/RuPaulGlam1.JPG

OU-HSV
2/11/2006, 06:42 PM
http://www.blakstone.com/Dragstravaganza%20Site/Images/RuPaulGlam1.JPG
Heh..now that one's gay and then some!

Octavian
2/11/2006, 06:53 PM
http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/3639/mexico1ky.th.png (http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mexico1ky.png)

Jason White's Third Knee
2/12/2006, 08:04 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5a/Lynde.jpg.

Big Red Ron
2/12/2006, 10:06 AM
http://www.timvp.com/gomer9.jpg

footballfanatic
2/12/2006, 11:38 AM

Your thread is just a tad too graphic--sure seems like you enjoyed typing it.

Big Red Ron
2/12/2006, 10:26 PM
Your thread is just a tad too graphic--sure seems like you enjoyed typing it.You're such a...

Harris County Sooner
2/12/2006, 10:30 PM
Didn't Truman Capote play for UT!?
Yes he did.

SouthFortySooner
2/12/2006, 11:33 PM
Your thread is just a tad too graphic--sure seems like you enjoyed typing it.

I deserve your underhanded remark. Because I did call you out.

However in my next post I tried to explain that by the shock value of "just telling it like it is" most, and I truly believe most, people would be abhorred by this perversion.

Then you brought it to "school yard" behaviour by insinuating ... well I can't really tell. My Oklahomaphobia tells me you're calling me queer and that's laughable, but, I really think your soft soaping thread defines who the pervert is.

JohnnyMack
2/12/2006, 11:59 PM

I got about this far on this thread and decided it was pretty much all I needed to read.

Late.

JohnnyMack
2/13/2006, 12:03 AM
Oh and LAS. I'll be in the SO reading insights from Tuba.

Sorry. That was mean.

SicEmBaylor
2/13/2006, 01:05 AM
This is just about the worst thread I've ever read.

Octavian
2/13/2006, 01:17 AM
just about? ;)

Jimminy Crimson
2/13/2006, 01:53 AM
worst thread EVAR

:eek:

Okieflyer
2/13/2006, 08:19 AM

The Samurai--or them?

Excusing bad behavior with examples of bad behavior.

They were a few great people in history that told a lie or two, or murdered someone, but that doesn't mean it was right. By the way, this is a SO topic.

crawfish
2/13/2006, 09:19 AM

Consider their "lovers" were often as young as 9 or 10, I think you might want to classify them as "pedophiles". Unless you're saying it's the same thing. :D

LosAngelesSooner
2/13/2006, 12:02 PM

GAH!!!

You put it that way, it sounds gross even if you are talking about a woman.

BLECH! Thank a lot, Doctor Gross Me Out.

Someone please delete/lock/move this thread off the Football boards.

LosAngelesSooner
2/13/2006, 12:05 PM
Oh and LAS. I'll be in the SO reading insights from Tuba.

Sorry. That was mean.

I care?

Jason White's Third Knee
2/13/2006, 04:56 PM
GAH!!!

You put it that way, it sounds gross even if you are talking about a woman.

BLECH! Thank a lot, Doctor Gross Me Out.

Someone please delete/lock/move this thread off the Football boards.

Same here. The thought of having a woman's penis anywhere near me sounds creepy.

Why isn't this in SO?

Jason White's Third Knee
2/13/2006, 04:59 PM
http://www.lvrj.com/lvrj_home/1999/Sep-10-Fri-1999/photos/riptaylor.jpg.

footballfanatic
2/13/2006, 05:05 PM
I deserve your underhanded remark. Because I did call you out.

However in my next post I tried to explain that by the shock value of "just telling it like it is" most, and I truly believe most, people would be abhorred by this perversion.

Then you brought it to "school yard" behaviour by insinuating ... well I can't really tell. My Oklahomaphobia tells me you're calling me queer and that's laughable, but, I really think your soft soaping thread defines who the pervert is.

Actually, I got your drift--I must admit that your post is an effective piece of writing--written to shock--highly successful. And for the millionth, billionth time, I'm really not gay. This thread just shows all the strange ways societies change over the years.. Evidently, people kept rats in their clothes during Elizabethen times to keep themselves warmer.

Big Red Ron
2/13/2006, 05:08 PM
And for the millionth, billionth time, I'm really not gay.dead give away, homo.

LosAngelesSooner
2/13/2006, 05:27 PM
Yeah....lucky for you that you're not using slurs or calling people "homo" or anything. That's the NUMBER ONE gay giveaway!

:rolleyes:

Big Red Ron
2/13/2006, 05:38 PM
Yeah....lucky for you that you're not using slurs or calling people "homo" or anything. That's the NUMBER ONE gay giveaway!

:rolleyes:It was tounge in cheek (no gay reference) dude he's a horn and started the whole thing you're a Sooner apparently living in my hometown. I'll refrain but there are more homos in LA than OKC (even per capita). Why are you so defensive?

footballfanatic
2/13/2006, 06:15 PM
Most Spartans had wifes, and kids or the society wouldn't have lasted long if you don't procreate.
Most choose that life style. Identical twin studies where one twin is straight and the other is gay pretty much puts a hole in the theory that your born that way, for the most part. Not that there are not exceptions, but thats not rule here. Identical twins should both be the same Straight or Gay as they have the same genetic makeup, whats different between the two is life experiences as even twins don't have exactly the same enviormental experiences. Blame the enviorment they're end rather I was born that way.However, many are different in sex orientation. Why because somebody introduces them to it, and convinces them to being gay as it's their inter feeling coming to light...BULL$hit!.

The Spartans may have been great fighters, but as a society, they proved fairly lousy. Their system of spending so much of their resources proved to be great for battles, but, in the long run, they simply didn't create enough people to endure. Too much fighting, too little emphasis on farming, and city-building, and they created way too many enemies. Ultimately, they didn't make enough babies.
And to all you guys complaining about this thread -- History is one of the best subjects. It's a shame it's rarely presented to students in an interesting way.

JLB
2/13/2006, 06:34 PM
Q.There where to fahgs getting it on one night.There apartment happened to catch on fire.
Which queer made it out alive.A. The one on bottom,he already had his SH!T packed.:mack:

Quack 10
2/13/2006, 06:50 PM
http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/images/jb15.gif

James Buchanan the fifteenth President of the United States. Did you know that his sister accompanied him to affairs of state, and because she wasn't his wife, the press started referring to her as "The First Lady." It's true, that's how the title started.

By the way, he was not related to Edgar Buchanan of "Petticoat Junction" fame,. who was, that's right, a Duck!

footballfanatic
2/13/2006, 06:51 PM
Q.There where to fahgs getting it on one night.There apartment happened to catch on fire.
Which queer made it out alive.A. The one on bottom,he already had his SH!T packed.:mack:

As you can see, education isn't being emphasized enough in our society.

footballfanatic
2/13/2006, 06:53 PM
http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/images/jb15.gif

James Buchanan the fifteenth President of the United States. Did you know that his sister accompanied him to affairs of state, and because she wasn't his wife, the press started referring to her as "The First Lady." It's true, that's how the title started.

By the way, he was not related to Edgar Buchanan of "Petticoat Junction" fame,. who was, that's right, a Duck!

Thanks. His story has been kept pretty quiet.

OU-HSV
2/13/2006, 07:33 PM
This thread is gay

47straight
2/13/2006, 07:37 PM
Ultimately, they didn't make enough babies.

I think you've just done an excellent job of showing why we enforce certain 'domestic partnerships' and not others.

Big Red Ron
2/13/2006, 07:44 PM
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/8965/hillary_hl_014.jpg

footballfanatic
2/13/2006, 09:29 PM
I think you've just done an excellent job of showing why we enforce certain 'domestic partnerships' and not others.

Well, you've hit on a problem for Western societies--birthrates are falling, especially in Europe, whereas third-world poulations are exploding. We're bound to see big problems in the future--countries with aging populations competing with crowded, unemployed, young populations people=war.

GDC
2/13/2006, 09:35 PM
die, thread, die:mad:

Big Red Ron
2/13/2006, 09:41 PM
Well, you've hit on a problem for Western societies--birthrates are falling, especially in Europe, whereas third-world poulations are exploding. We're bound to see big problems in the future--countries with aging populations competing with crowded, unemployed, young populations people=war.Good thing we have Nukes and they don't.:P

SouthFortySooner
2/13/2006, 09:44 PM
Is this another one of those experimental threads? If it is. Its a complete failure.

GDC
2/13/2006, 09:46 PM
It's a typical whorn thread.

SouthFortySooner
2/13/2006, 09:50 PM
If the admins. are waiting for it to get violent. How about, "if yore callin me queer boy, I'll rip yore head off and rerange yore goozle!

GDC
2/13/2006, 09:51 PM
If the admins. are waiting for it to get violent. How about, "if yore callin me queer boy, I'll rip yore head off and rerange yore goozle!

Doubt it, whorns and whorn lovers pretty much rule this board, except Tuesdays.:texan:

SouthFortySooner
2/13/2006, 10:00 PM
Its pretty hard to win this argument. Queer lovers will side with you if your soft and call you phobed if your violent.

Personally, in person I would have erred on the might is right side of it.

LosAngelesSooner
2/14/2006, 01:52 AM
It was tounge in cheek (no gay reference) dude he's a horn and started the whole thing you're a Sooner apparently living in my hometown. I'll refrain but there are more homos in LA than OKC (even per capita). Why are you so defensive?

Winkey mean jokey.

I was kiddin' with ya, dude. This whole thread is pure silliness.

LosAngelesSooner
2/14/2006, 01:53 AM
The Spartans may have been great fighters, but as a society, they proved fairly lousy. Their system of spending so much of their resources proved to be great for battles, but, in the long run, they simply didn't create enough people to endure. Too much fighting, too little emphasis on farming, and city-building, and they created way too many enemies. Ultimately, they didn't make enough babies.
And to all you guys complaining about this thread -- History is one of the best subjects. It's a shame it's rarely presented to students in an interesting way.

I'm complaining that it's on the Football board instead of the South Oval where it belongs. There's plenty of crap over there. This is supposed to be about football only.

I still don't understand why it hasn't been moved yet.

GDC
2/14/2006, 08:36 AM
I don't understand a lot of things around here anymore, but I love N:texan:T.

Jason White's Third Knee
2/14/2006, 12:19 PM
http://www.boognish.com/ween_archive/weirdie/CharlesNelsonReilly1.gif.

Jason White's Third Knee
2/15/2006, 11:15 AM
http://www.s-t.com/daily/04-97/04-28-97/liberace.jpg.

crimson&cream
2/17/2006, 09:29 AM
I'm complaining that it's on the Football board instead of the South Oval where it belongs. There's plenty of crap over there. This is supposed to be about football only.

I still don't understand why it hasn't been moved yet.
Lighten up---to digress once in awhile hurts no one. It all got started as a reaction to a gay comment in a FB post, so in a way it is pertinate to this board.
Besides you should be use to it out there in Fairy/weirdo land.

LosAngelesSooner
2/17/2006, 01:20 PM
First of all, don't tell me to lighten up.

Secondly, "Fairy/weirdo Land?" Yep. You're a genius. Thanks for revealing it so the rest of us can ignore whatever you post.