PDA

View Full Version : Thankfully, The VY Lovefest is Cooling Off

Mjcpr
2/10/2006, 08:58 AM
Texans contract Carr through 2008. They'll be drafting Reggie Bush in case there was ever any doubt.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2325442

In The Sporting News' mock draft, they had VY going around the 10th pick to Arizona. Don't they have enough WR's already? :D

Pieces Hit
2/10/2006, 09:09 AM
Vaginal Yeast?

Tear Down This Wall
2/10/2006, 11:54 AM
Carr's not a bad QB. The guy completes 60% of his passes...when the line actually decides to block. If Houston ever gets this guy an O-line and Reggie Bush, they'll be a good team.

And, Arizona is perfect for Vince Young. You're right, though, breaking into the starting line-up with Anquon Boldin and Larry Fitzgerald. Former Notre Dame QB Carlyle Holiday is also a receiver with the Cardinals.

Flagstaffsooner
2/10/2006, 12:03 PM
Oh great, just what I needed. VY in Flagstaff this summer.

caphorns
2/10/2006, 12:06 PM
This was a formality as the owner had been saying that they would pay the bonus regardless of the decision as to the draft.

IMO, the Texans will stick with Carr and draft Bush. Young will either be a Saint or a Titan. I'm thinking the Saints will want the $$$$ and immediate nearby fanbase, so they'll pick Vince. Vince to the Saints would be GREAT for UT - having Young speaking regularly to Louisiana HS football players about the greatness of UT.

Mjcpr
2/10/2006, 12:09 PM
Vince to the Saints would be GREAT for UT - having Young speaking regularly to Louisiana HS football players about the greatness of UT.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, that must be why you guys are cleaning up in the Seattle area....because of DD Lewis and Marcus Tubbs.

Besides, I thought there was no reason to recruit outside of Texas.

colleyvillesooner
2/10/2006, 12:11 PM
This was a formality as the owner had been saying that they would pay the bonus regardless of the decision as to the draft.

IMO, the Texans will stick with Carr and draft Bush. Young will either be a Saint or a Titan. I'm thinking the Saints will want the $$$$ and immediate nearby fanbase, so they'll pick Vince. Vince to the Saints would be GREAT for UT - having Young speaking regularly to Louisiana HS football players about the greatness of UT.

"Yo man, you should go to UT. Their coach lets you run the offense the way You want to!" :D

sooneron
2/10/2006, 12:12 PM
:rolleyes:

Yeah, that must be why you guys are cleaning up in the Seattle area....because of DD Lewis and Marcus Tubbs.

Besides, I thought there was no reason to recruit outside of Texas.
That reason is that they really can't or don't need to, as a whorn will tell you.

The VY lovefest will return in April. trust me

Tear Down This Wall
2/10/2006, 12:15 PM
"Yo man, you should go to UT. Their coach lets you run the offense the way You want to!" :D

"Yo, yo, yo...you can just tell coach Brown and Davis, 'I don't want to learn the playbook' and they don't care. That's why I lost the first two games to OU, trying to do the playbook thing...that and I couldn't hold onto the ball or complete a pass to anyone in an orange and white jersey. F-that, man! Playbook? I don't need no stinkin' playbook! It's just confuses a brother anyway!"

Harry Beanbag
2/10/2006, 12:16 PM
Oh great, just what I needed. VY in Flagstaff this summer.

I think they're going to Prescott again this year.

sooneron
2/10/2006, 12:17 PM
He'll show them to be a ll gangsta and stuff...

caphorns
2/10/2006, 02:59 PM
He'll show them to be a ll gangsta and stuff...

Wurd and how to win a national championship and be 2 time Rose Bowl mvp and stuff too.

caphorns
2/10/2006, 03:00 PM
"I don't need no stinkin' playbook!"

So Vince is half Mexican?

Beef
2/10/2006, 03:06 PM
So Vince is half Mexican?
I read somewhere that his boyfriend said it was his lower half.

Mjcpr
2/10/2006, 03:07 PM
Wurd and how to win a national championship and be 2 time Rose Bowl mvp and stuff too.

FYI - This is the South Oval. We make fun of **** in here.

Harry Beanbag
2/10/2006, 03:22 PM

I could be wrong, but I don't believe NFL teams are eligible for national championships and Rose Bowls.

colleyvillesooner
2/10/2006, 04:05 PM

Enjoy it now whorn, cause the ride is ovah.

oumartin
2/10/2006, 04:06 PM
anyone watch the challenge he participated in a couple weeks back in Miami?

3rd best of the 4 qb's there.

Mjcpr
2/10/2006, 04:10 PM
anyone watch the challenge he participated in a couple weeks back in Miami?

3rd best of the 4 qb's there.

The Sporting News also said his agent was retarded for letting him anywhere near that event. Apparently, his agent is a 'friend of the family'.

Fugue
2/10/2006, 04:11 PM
VY will never be a #1 qb in the NFL.

BeetDigger
2/10/2006, 06:54 PM
Is the VY lovefest anything like the Mack lovefest that goes on when Mack closes and locks the door to his office with all of his assistant coaches? I hear the new raise he got included a never ending supply of KY.

mdklatt
2/10/2006, 07:04 PM
Is the VY lovefest anything like the Mack lovefest that goes on when Mack closes and locks the door to his office with all of his assistant coaches? I hear the new raise he got included a never ending supply of KY.

VY is the new KY.

Flagstaffsooner
2/10/2006, 07:10 PM
I think they're going to Prescott again this year.Good, they suck at karioke night at Grannies.:D