PDA

View Full Version : Prentiss Elliott found guilty

crimson&cream
2/9/2006, 04:29 PM
A jury found Prentiss Elliott guilty of assaulting a off duty police officer providing security at a HS BB game.
I'm suprised they had the gonads to convict seeing he was only given a 250 dollar fine and no jail time. When it could've been a yr in jail and stiffer fine.
= no balls.

Collier11
2/9/2006, 05:00 PM
actually he was found guilty of being a thug, who is wasting his future so he can be seen as "hard". his punishment=working for carls junior for the rest of his worthless life

Keyser
2/9/2006, 05:09 PM
GGGGGG-UNIT!

Big Red Ron
2/9/2006, 05:42 PM
isn't he a wr for lester @ lsu?

mikeb
2/9/2006, 05:53 PM
ok

SoonerShark
2/9/2006, 06:49 PM
Actually, it sounds more like the off-duty cop/security was more of a wimp than Elliott was guilty, speaking of no gonads. Of course, the predisposition today is to find folks guilty regardless of the evidence. A $250.00 fine seems more like vindication for Elliott. Weren't the cops making the African-American fans sit down while allowing the White fans to cheer for their team?

When I was an undergrad, I had a low aisle seat near the 50 yard line at the Cotton Bowl in October. I had to stand on the seat to see over the team. Security made my group sit while allowing those in burnt orange to similarly stand. It was probably because the guard was over just certain sections, which did not include the UT folks, but it seemed odd.

Collier11
2/9/2006, 07:46 PM
dont bring race into a discussion if you dont know the facts, simply suggesting that it may have been a factor does no good. It may well have been, but bringing race into it is the easy way out if you dont know the facts

Bruiser53
2/9/2006, 08:33 PM
Wow, my biggest waste of talent vote goes to Mr. Elliott. Shows what kind of program Leslie Miles likes to run.

Boomer.....
2/10/2006, 09:51 AM
It's a shame! Maybe he can start hanging out with Marcus Vick and Maurice Clarett. They will all go places in life.

goingoneight
2/10/2006, 11:07 AM
Like where? City/county? Alcatraz? 25 to life?

Boomer.....
2/10/2006, 11:50 AM
How about McDonald's?

The Ensuing Kickoff
2/11/2006, 03:32 PM
Of course, the predisposition today is to find folks guilty regardless of the evidence.

I have personally tried over 50 criminal cases to juries in the last 5 years, including misdemeanors and felonies. My cases have included everything from rape and murder to DUI and careless driving. I have seen juries wrestle for days with relatively simple evidence, and I have seen juries cut through BS quickly and reach reasonable verdicts - both guilty and not guilty - in summary fashion. The effort and attention that I see 12 normal people, plucked from their everyday lives, continually pour into the quest for justice, regardless of the charge, is both astonishing and inspiring.

From this experience, I can state unequivocally that the above statement by you is one of the dumbest things I have ever read.

Congratulations.

The Consumate Showman
2/11/2006, 07:00 PM
Prentass is a thug-loser-piece-of-shiat-azzbag-waste-of-space-faggot-aggot.............

Enough about old aggots in trouble, that is every aggot's lot in life, what about the thugs left over from Lester's classes that Gumby hasn't chased off yet?

oumartin
2/11/2006, 08:41 PM
Rumor is that if he can find a ride to Baton Rouge there is a scholly waiting for him there.

crimson&cream
2/12/2006, 12:26 PM
Actually, it sounds more like the off-duty cop/security was more of a wimp than Elliott was guilty, speaking of no gonads. Of course, the predisposition today is to find folks guilty regardless of the evidence. A $250.00 fine seems more like vindication for Elliott. Weren't the cops making the African-American fans sit down while allowing the White fans to cheer for their team?

When I was an undergrad, I had a low aisle seat near the 50 yard line at the Cotton Bowl in October. I had to stand on the seat to see over the team. Security made my group sit while allowing those in burnt orange to similarly stand. It was probably because the guard was over just certain sections, which did not include the UT folks, but it seemed odd.
Did you it was three against one as they were kicking him with hundreds of bystanders who wanted to kick him for doing his duty. No I didn't think you knew that.
Now who's the wimps when it takes three on one.:mad:

Seamus
2/12/2006, 12:56 PM
I have personally tried over 50 criminal cases to juries in the last 5 years, including misdemeanors and felonies. My cases have included everything from rape and murder to DUI and careless driving. I have seen juries wrestle for days with relatively simple evidence, and I have seen juries cut through BS quickly and reach reasonable verdicts - both guilty and not guilty - in summary fashion. The effort and attention that I see 12 normal people, plucked from their everyday lives, continually pour into the quest for justice, regardless of the charge, is both astonishing and inspiring.

From this experience, I can state unequivocally that the above statement by you is one of the dumbest things I have ever read.

Congratulations.

Launching positive spek barrage ... :cool: