PDA

View Full Version : Blake Griffin

NormanPride
2/9/2006, 12:08 PM
Anyone know what our shot is at getting Taylor's brother? I've heard he's even better, and that makes me smile.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
2/9/2006, 12:34 PM
I know he is rated real high on rivals. I read that he was at the game last night as a guest of OSU. That probably worked as well for us as a visit to OU would have. Given that Taylor had a huge game last night it probably doesn't hurt our chances though I think Blake will be more of a national recruit.

He really likes UCLA right now though.

Harry Beanbag
2/9/2006, 12:41 PM
I read somewhere that he really likes UCLA right now. Can't remember where I saw it though.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
2/9/2006, 01:55 PM
Hey, beanbag look up^^^^^^^

:D :D :D :D :D

The Consumate Showman
2/9/2006, 01:56 PM
I was told that he was something like 6'10"?? Is that right? If so, we need big bro to do some serious pushing to get little bro to come here....Some of my students have said that they saw Blake at regionals last year and that he DOMINATED all over the floor. BOOMER........

Rock Hard Corn Frog
2/9/2006, 02:00 PM
Hey, everyone knows Sampson recruited Taylor to get Blake just like he did Najera so we could get Victor Avilla.;)

The Consumate Showman
2/9/2006, 02:04 PM
Let's hope.....

stoopified
2/11/2006, 05:38 PM
I dunno if we are going to offer on Blake.Not that he isn't talented enough but we have Taylor 6'7 so. and L2 6'11 jr coming back AND we added 6'8 James and 6'10 Mayfield from Texas as well as 6'8 Clark from OKC .Makes for a crowded frontcourt considering KS only uses a two man frontcourt and three guards.Influx of post talent could change that approach I guess and there could always be defections.Pure gut feeling is IF we offer we will get him.

BASSooner
2/11/2006, 09:33 PM
according to rivals.com, UCLA is not even on his list

SoonerShark
2/13/2006, 02:46 PM
I dunno if we are going to offer on Blake.Not that he isn't talented enough but we have Taylor 6'7 so. and L2 6'11 jr coming back AND we added 6'8 James and 6'10 Mayfield from Texas as well as 6'8 Clark from OKC. Makes for a crowded frontcourt considering KS only uses a two man frontcourt and three guards. Influx of post talent could change that approach I guess and there could always be defections.Pure gut feeling is IF we offer we will get him.

Kelvin put in a call to the NCAA, and he is meeting with them in April. We may be allowed to use a seven man team in 2008 to add another guard and another forward. Additionally, we will be allowed a second basketball on the court.

It would be nice to have a brother act that was a bit more two-headed than the Tisdale brothers' act in Norman.

The Consumate Showman
2/13/2006, 04:15 PM
It would be nice to have a brother act that was a bit more two-headed than the Tisdale brothers' act in Norman.

Ditto..