PDA

View Full Version : fans in the stands

OUstudent4life
2/9/2006, 10:45 AM
When the camera panned across the stands with a couple of minutes to go (like when osu got it down to 9), I was shocked to see how empty the place was.

It looked like Lloyd Noble ;):D

I guess we're not their biggest rival anymore.

As an aside, the number of posts on cowboy boards that end wtih "when does spring football start" is hilarious. I guess they're hoping it's a rainy spring so they can drive up to Ponca to watch practices.

Boomer.....
2/9/2006, 10:59 AM
They're walking around hanging their head low in cowtown. The tradition is fizzling out when they lose 3 home games in a row and 5 of 6.

oumartin
2/9/2006, 12:49 PM
Gallagher Iba "Best home court advantage in America" pft!

Gallagher Iba "Best place to steal a road victory in conference"

walkoffsooner
2/9/2006, 11:53 PM
Being rich isn't as good as they thought it would be.

critical_phil
2/10/2006, 12:10 AM
the Britney Spears of american universities...........

StunnedAggieFan
2/10/2006, 02:45 AM
When the camera panned across the stands with a couple of minutes to go (like when osu got it down to 9), I was shocked to see how empty the place was.

It looked like Lloyd Noble ;):D

I guess we're not their biggest rival anymore.

As an aside, the number of posts on cowboy boards that end wtih "when does spring football start" is hilarious. I guess they're hoping it's a rainy spring so they can drive up to Ponca to watch practices.

The performance of OSU fans all season has been horrible, GIA is a shell of what it was last year. People leaving with 10 minutes left in the game, when we are with a few points, hell people have been leaving earlier even if we are leading by a couple of points. The crowd last night was probably the worst crowd I have even seen at GIA when the students were all there. I was sitting on the fourth row and people were giving me looks like "shut cheering, you are annoying me." Hell OSU fans cheered mroe at the Alamo bowl a couple years again when we were being killed (although they all left there too). I used to say I only hated 60% of OSU fans, after last night I think I hate about 85%, of at least the ones who were there.

Something the really ****es me off to is the people that think that just because the put on face paint and make a banner they are these great fans. Customs and ESPN signs don't make you a good fan, cheering and supporting your team does.

Anyways, I came over here because I need to bitch about the OSU fans and everyone on the OSU boards is "Holier than Thou." Sorry if my rant is a little overboard.

:stunned:

SicEmBaylor
2/10/2006, 04:10 AM
I'd just like to jump in here for no particular reason and chime in that I too think OSU sucks.

That is all.

Blitzkrieg
2/10/2006, 08:28 AM
Listen to the aggie players pretty much guarantying a national championship in basketball next season.

I don't see it.