PDA

View Full Version : Neil Entwhistle finally arrested!!

Soonerbabeinbama
2/9/2006, 10:33 AM
It's about time. I'm sure glad he is a suspect now and not just a "person of interest." He snuffs out his wife and baby, high tails it to England, doesn't return for the funerals, duh!! They are a one car family and if his family was still alive, why wouldn't he leave the family car for his wife while he went to England instead of leaving it parked at the airport. Holy crap!! Did they call him a "person of interest" so he wouldn't flee or something? Uh.... hello!!! He did flee - it's called England. Why did it take so long to arrest him? We live in a scary world!!:eek:

OklahomaTrombone
2/9/2006, 10:35 AM
who?

Soonerbabeinbama
2/9/2006, 10:37 AM
who?
oh my aching arse! Ever read the paper or watch the news? :confused:

OUDoc
2/9/2006, 10:37 AM
who?
I think he was with The Moody Blues.

crawfish
2/9/2006, 10:39 AM
I think he was with The Moody Blues.

THE OX!!!!!

Oh, and I think it was Jethro Tull.

yermom
2/9/2006, 10:39 AM
i guess the old "i killed my wife and ran off" story got old with the media... i haven't heard anything about this one

OklahomaTrombone
2/9/2006, 10:40 AM
oh my aching arse! Ever read the paper or watch the news? :confused:

I don't want to know why your A5S aches.

But I try to watch the news..but I'm usually at work when its on and I read the WSJ.

Soonerbabeinbama
2/9/2006, 10:45 AM
i guess the old "i killed my wife and ran off" story got old with the media... i haven't heard anything about this one
It's been headline news for a couple of weeks now. At least it's headline news on FOX, CNN and Nancy Grace:D I can hardly wait till the trial hits Court TV.

Fugue
2/9/2006, 11:02 AM
:mack:

Tear Down This Wall
2/9/2006, 11:17 AM
This guy disgusts me. His wife and nine month old baby turn up dead in America. Meanwhile, he mysteriously flies to England with a one way ticket shortly after their deaths. Then, he doesn't return to America for the funerals?

If any of you had a wife and nine month old killed, could you possibly stay away from the funeral. Give me a break. This guy is as sick as Scott Peterson.

2/9/2006, 11:22 AM
Jethro Tull was playing in the operating room while my son was born. (Well, not really. It was a recording of them.) The doctor and I had a pleasant discussion on the oddness of being a rock flautist.

crawfish
2/9/2006, 11:37 AM
Jethro Tull was playing in the operating room while my son was born. (Well, not really. It was a recording of them.) The doctor and I had a pleasant discussion on the oddness of being a rock flautist.

Are there any rock flautists outside of Jethro Tull and the Moody Blues?

oumartin
2/9/2006, 11:54 AM
you watch Nancy Grace? :eek:

Herr Scholz
2/9/2006, 11:57 AM
This kind of man-hating story is her niche. She's going to milk this one for weeks.

Having said that, the guy should fry.

oumartin
2/9/2006, 12:02 PM
no kidding Herr. She'll go home to her significant other(another woman) and they'll bad mouth men while taking turns on one another.

NTTAWWT

Soonerbabeinbama
2/9/2006, 12:07 PM
I am foolish about Nancy Grace. I love her "git in your face" style!! She kicks butt.:D

Soonerbabeinbama
2/9/2006, 12:08 PM
This kind of man-hating story is her niche. She's going to milk this one for weeks.

Having said that, the guy should fry.
Not true - Nancy Grace hates men and women!!;)

Herr Scholz
2/9/2006, 12:27 PM
Not true - Nancy Grace hates men and women!!;)
My favorite was the 'Runaway Bride' story from last year. She had already publicly convicted her poor fat fiance' from Georgia or wherever and had him going to the chair. He was like, I don't know she just disappeared. Grace was all, yeah right... ;)

Soonerbabeinbama
2/9/2006, 12:33 PM
My favorite was the 'Runaway Bride' story from last year. She had already publicly convicted her poor fat fiance' from Georgia or wherever and had him going to the chair. He was like, I don't know she just disappeared. Grace was all, yeah right... ;)
I know - she's pretty opinionated but she is fun to watch. She certainly doesn't back down. Kinda the female version of Bill O'Reilly I think:D

colleyvillesooner
2/9/2006, 12:35 PM
I know - she's pretty opinionated but she is fun to watch. She certainly doesn't back down. Kinda the female version of Bill O'Reilly I think:D

So she's a jackass? :D

Herr Scholz
2/9/2006, 12:35 PM
I would definitely hate to be grilled by her, all up in my business.

Pieces Hit
2/9/2006, 12:38 PM
Are there any rock flautists outside of Jethro Tull and the Moody Blues?
Ann Wilson - Heart
and Steve Winwood played on a Hendrix album.
I'm sure there's more but Ian is flute king.

oumartin
2/9/2006, 12:40 PM
that guy from Georgia should have sued one Grace for Character assassination for the way she portrayed him!

I hate her All men are rapists and wife beaters attitude.

Just cuz she has a weiner phobia.

crawfish
2/9/2006, 01:13 PM
Ann Wilson - Heart
and Steve Winwood played on a Hendrix album.
I'm sure there's more but Ian is flute king.

*sigh*

It's tough to jack a thread with rock flute players. :)

Sooner_Bob
2/9/2006, 01:18 PM
or with any flute players for that matter

mdklatt
2/9/2006, 01:57 PM
Did somebody say skin flute?

:texan:

Tear Down This Wall
2/9/2006, 01:59 PM
Wow! The four people who watch Nancy Grace also post on SoonerFans.com. What are the odds?

Soonerbabeinbama
2/9/2006, 02:28 PM
So she's a jackass? :D
Uh........ I like Bill O'Reilly too:(

Herr Scholz
2/9/2006, 02:31 PM
Uh........ I like Bill O'Reilly too:(
Did he take you down to the Caribbean and get you all soapy in the shower? Be honest now.

Soonerbabeinbama
2/9/2006, 02:37 PM
Did he take you down to the Caribbean and get you all soapy in the shower? Be honest now.
Caribbean? You mean I could have held out for a trip to the Caribbean? Snap!! Soapy showers only go so far. :mad:

proud gonzo
2/9/2006, 02:51 PM
his name sounds like somethign out of Monty Python.

"I know it's SPELLED Raymond Luxury Yacht, but it's PRONOUNCED Neil ENtwhistle..."