PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Strait

Eielson
2/9/2006, 08:35 AM
What ended up happening to him?

Harry Beanbag
2/9/2006, 09:26 AM
Rivals shows that nothing happened to him. He's listed as having no offers and not committing to anybody.

http://oklahoma.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=38894

southern sooner
2/9/2006, 11:06 AM
Is this the brother of the greatness that was D Strait?

LSUdeek
2/9/2006, 11:41 AM

Brandon is the brother of former Oklahoma and current New York Jets defensive back Derrick Strait.

The Consumate Showman
2/9/2006, 01:59 PM
Where is Brandon leaning to?? No mention of OU on his list? Our coaches even looking at him?

Man he is small (weight wise) if that was his real weight. Was D Strait that little coming out?

Brandon isn't quiet as awkward looking as his big bro.....

The Consumate Showman
2/9/2006, 02:00 PM
While we're on the subjects of little brothers on the recruiting thread here, has anyone seen T-Money Trav Wilson's little bro? This kid looks like a Travis clone....Hope he can play a little WR or DB......

Eielson
2/9/2006, 04:01 PM
Where is Brandon leaning to?? No mention of OU on his list? Our coaches even looking at him?

Man he is small (weight wise) if that was his real weight. Was D Strait that little coming out?

I guess since signing day has passed he isn't going to anybody. He might be going to JUCO or Prep School. I believe Derrick Strait was pretty small coming out.

NickZeppelin
2/9/2006, 05:32 PM

Derrick was 5-9 150 out of HS.

The Consumate Showman
2/10/2006, 12:10 PM
Derrick was 5-9 150 out of HS.

Wow, it doesn't seem like that could be possible after wtching him out there lighting up VY on the goal line.......Good Luck Brandon!

NickZeppelin
2/10/2006, 12:21 PM
He got a lot bigger in college. By the time he was a Sr he was about 205 or so.

Desert Sapper
2/10/2006, 01:22 PM
I bet he ends up signing with Arizona in another 2 years (after JC). Mike is building a beast out there. I expect the Wildcats to be competitive in the Pac 10 in 2007.

jccouger
2/10/2006, 01:22 PM
Why the hell did we not recruit this kid when we know what he could become?

I hope he decides to walk on here or something.

The Consumate Showman
2/10/2006, 01:32 PM
I hope Mike can get Zona back up and beat the crap out of that West Coast team a few times......I just hope we don't have to play them in a bowl game or something; Bob might have a heart attack and Mike might have an anureism out there.........

The Consumate Showman
2/10/2006, 01:33 PM
Why the hell did we not recruit this kid when we know what he could become?

I hope he decides to walk on here or something.

If he has half the ability of his brother, he should be a nice player at any level of college play. He already has Derrick beat in the looks department.....

okienole3
2/10/2006, 01:56 PM
He already has Derrick beat in the looks department.....

[QUOTE=The Consumate Showman

Brandon isn't quiet as awkward looking as his big bro.....[/QUOTE]

You sure are concerned with the looks of these guys. :D Sounds like you have a man crush.:eek:

The Consumate Showman
2/10/2006, 02:03 PM
You sure are concerned with the looks of these guys. :D Sounds like you have a man crush.:eek:

Well, if you have ever seen Derrick, you would know that the guy looks like an alien......

conversation my friend, just conversation, which is the point of a message board......right? :rolleyes:

okienole3
2/10/2006, 02:06 PM
Well, if you have ever seen Derrick, you would know that the guy looks like an alien......

conversation my friend, just conversation, which is the point of a message board......right? :rolleyes:

Joke my friend, joke. I know about Derrick. Like my friends and I say, he is from the planet of Reggie Miller along with Dante' Hall, Sam Cassell, etc...

Harry Beanbag
2/10/2006, 02:21 PM
I bet he ends up signing with Arizona in another 2 years (after JC). Mike is building a beast out there. I expect the Wildcats to be competitive in the Pac 10 in 2007.

They were competitive last year for the most part, just need to get over the hump. I expect them to go to a bowl next season.