PDA

View Full Version : Give Kelvin and the Sooners credit....

Soonerus
2/8/2006, 11:45 PM
....they just beat OSU in Stillwater, a great win !!!!

GottaHavePride
2/8/2006, 11:47 PM
Heck yeah. And we didn't go into clock-killing mode today! Awesome.

Frozen Sooner
2/8/2006, 11:54 PM
Some will some won't.

I'm not going to continue to try to cajole the nattering nabobs any longer. I'm just going to accept that some people are quiet when they're happy and vocal when angry, while some are the opposite.

GrapevineSooner
2/8/2006, 11:55 PM
I ripped Kelvin pretty good after the Kansas game.

It's only fair that I give him some credit after a nice road win in Sheepville.

Sooner24
2/9/2006, 12:04 AM
As a human being Kelvin can't be beat. As a coach....well that's a different story. I would love to see Kelvin get it figured out, win a National Title, and stay at OU for 15-20 more years.

Sooner24
2/9/2006, 12:05 AM
By the way, that was a huge win tonight. Might just have kept us from playing on Thursday come March.

walkoffsooner
2/9/2006, 01:14 AM
They pulled it off I still think this team could be great.They just need to peak and soon.

Ardmore_Sooner
2/9/2006, 01:29 AM
I was upset Sunday, and now I give the team props. Good job Kelvin and the rest of the team!

jdsooner
2/9/2006, 03:26 AM
Great win. I am still frustrated, as Kelvin must be, that we are four points away from being in first place. The losses to Nebraska and Missouri killed us!

The most impressive move by Kelvin was to bench Taj and let Taylor Griffin play since he was more effective. Gutsy move that paid off.

BarryBnds
2/9/2006, 12:13 PM
As a human being Kelvin can't be beat. As a coach....well that's a different story. I would love to see Kelvin get it figured out, win a National Title, and stay at OU for 15-20 more years.

I used to feel the same way but after hearing his defense in violating NCAA rules over 500 times I'm not so sure anymore.

Sooner04
2/9/2006, 12:18 PM
Hell of a win. Great job by everybody in the "Program".

Harry Beanbag
2/9/2006, 12:26 PM
I'm happy for every win. Good job to Kelvin and the boys.

NormanPride
2/9/2006, 12:34 PM
Great win. I am still frustrated, as Kelvin must be, that we are four points away from being in first place. The losses to Nebraska and Missouri killed us!

The most impressive move by Kelvin was to bench Taj and let Taylor Griffin play since he was more effective. Gutsy move that paid off.

Amen to that. But it seems like most of the Big 12 games this year have been decided by less that 5 points. ;)

And Griffin playing was genius. Taj was just making mental errors and getting frustrated. Griffin was having fun and playing GREAT D.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
2/9/2006, 12:42 PM
I used to feel the same way but after hearing his defense in violating NCAA rules over 500 times I'm not so sure anymore.

That Flaxseed oil still doesn't have any anti-depressants in it I see. You are still Oh fer when it comes to saying ANYTHING remotely positive...

Cam
2/9/2006, 08:09 PM
Didn't get to see much of it, so can't really comment other than happy to have another W.

Soonerus
2/9/2006, 08:59 PM
I think we can win out in the Big XII, yes even UT in Austin...we match up well with Texas....

GDC
2/9/2006, 09:40 PM
I think we can win out in the Big XII, yes even UT in Austin...we match up well with Texas....

when Aldridge gets in foul trouble.

OUmillenium
2/10/2006, 11:41 AM
Nice win, way to fast break against the press and score. That's how you break a press, punish it. Every year Kelvin surpises me with a few wins, the bad side is he surprises me with a few losses due to the "Kelvin drought." I began using that term 6 years ago. No copyright, feel free to call it your own.

birddog
2/10/2006, 01:10 PM
Nice win, way to fast break against the press and score. That's how you break a press, punish it. Every year Kelvin surpises me with a few wins, the bad side is he surprises me with a few losses due to the "Kelvin drought." I began using that term 6 years ago. No copyright, feel free to call it your own.
Seriously, I can use that. Sweet. I couldn't come up with anything clever for those scoring droughts. I simply called it drought. I will certainly call it my own when I'm sitting around the house watching the game with my wife!!