PDA

View Full Version : Hey picasso

Beano's Fourth Chin
2/8/2006, 05:50 PM
I have finally found a replacement for the newspaper on my bi-daily trip to the john.

5G ipod. I like battlestar galactica, but i've never been enthused enough to let it cut into my television viewing time. Therefore, I've got about 8 episodes of season 1 that are still unwatched. At 10 minutes per sitting, I can knock out an episode in about 2 or 3 days and I haven't lost any time whatsoever.

You're welcome in advance.

Beano's Fourth Chin
2/8/2006, 05:53 PM
Heck, I got a stomache virus last week and I was able to check the entire debut season of Arrested Development off my to-do list.

colleyvillesooner
2/8/2006, 05:58 PM
Heck, I got a stomache virus last week and I was able to check the entire debut season of Arrested Development off my to-do list.

What'd ya think?

Czar Soonerov
2/8/2006, 05:58 PM
Does this thread really warrant http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/rating/rating_5.gif's?

Beano's Fourth Chin
2/8/2006, 06:00 PM
What'd ya think?

As I have already stated elsewhere, I think I couged up a tonsil when the cutoffs are explained during the living artwork episode...

That's on account I was laughing really hard.

Czar Soonerov
2/8/2006, 06:02 PM
all that laughing surely helped with the bowel movement...

colleyvillesooner
2/8/2006, 06:03 PM
As I have already stated elsewhere, I think I couged up a tonsil when the cutoffs are explained during the living artwork episode...

That's on account I was laughing really hard.

Yeah, I wish everyone could see the brilliance of that show.

It really ****es me off when people I know would like it say "I hate that show" You know if they would watch it from Episode 1, they'd love it.

Beano's Fourth Chin
2/8/2006, 06:05 PM
Yeah, I wish everyone could see the brilliance of that show.

It really ****es me off when people I know would like it say "I hate that show" You know if they would watch it from Episode 1, they'd love it.

I knew I would love it when Dr. Tobias dressed up like a pirate in the pilot.

picasso
2/8/2006, 06:19 PM
man what a concept! but what about those intense teary eyed one's, can you still see the screen?

Beano's Fourth Chin
2/8/2006, 06:22 PM
man what a concept! but what about those intense teary eyed one's, can you still see the screen?

Apparently, Steve Jobs is inside your head. It's got a pause button for those more intense movements.

skycat
2/8/2006, 06:23 PM
Does bi-daily mean twice daily, or once every other day?

Mjcpr
2/8/2006, 06:27 PM
Does bi-daily mean twice daily, or once every other day?

Man, I was way off.

http://www.nndb.com/people/721/000024649/tyne-3-sized.jpg

skycat
2/8/2006, 06:37 PM
Man, I was way off.

http://www.nndb.com/people/721/000024649/tyne-3-sized.jpg

:D

Harry Beanbag
2/8/2006, 06:37 PM
Do you still have a free hand to hold your roast beef sandwich? That's really all that picasso would care about.

Norm In Norman
2/8/2006, 08:48 PM
I'm saying once my ipod makes it into the bathroom, it just became disposable.

Beano's Fourth Chin
2/9/2006, 02:51 PM
I'm saying once my ipod makes it into the bathroom, it just became disposable.

If you're that paranoid, you might not want to cook any longer with that turkey baster I got you for Christmas.

Norm In Norman
2/9/2006, 10:46 PM
ever since Jerry threw his shoestrings away because they touched the bathroom floor ... I make sure my shoestrings are tied before I enter a bathroom.

OUAndy1807
2/9/2006, 11:08 PM
I have finally found a replacement for the newspaper on my bi-daily trip to the john.

5G ipod. I like battlestar galactica, but i've never been enthused enough to let it cut into my television viewing time. Therefore, I've got about 8 episodes of season 1 that are still unwatched. At 10 minutes per sitting, I can knock out an episode in about 2 or 3 days and I haven't lost any time whatsoever.

You're welcome in advance.
You need to get a PSP. I've been spending a lot more time in the bathroom since I got mine.

Beano's Fourth Chin
2/9/2006, 11:44 PM
You need to get a PSP. I've been spending a lot more time in the bathroom since I got mine.

ok

OUAndy1807
2/10/2006, 12:48 AM
ok
do you live in Norman now? If so, you can borrow mine and try it out for yourself.