PDA

View Full Version : Sooner Football Legends Reunion

Crimson Kid
2/8/2006, 08:51 AM
Just grabbed this off ebay, payed $38 for it, on the official website it's $80, so i think i got a good deal.

I was looking for older sooner football games on ebay to help tie me over till next season, when i came across the sooner legends reunion, i can't wait to watch it, i've been wanting it for a long time.

who has it here? and is it worth the price?

*PLEASE NO SPOILERS*

snp
2/8/2006, 10:20 AM
Blockbuster needs to rent this DVD out. :(

Flagstaffsooner
2/8/2006, 11:38 AM
It is great. Wonderful inside stories. Watching the autograph thing is a bit dry.

The price was right, my Dad gave it to me. I just had to make about a gillion VHS copies for family/friends.

2/8/2006, 12:50 PM
Got it for Christmas last year. You'll love it. Especially when Bosworth and Keith Jackson play keep away with Switzer, using Little Joe as the ball.

picasso
2/8/2006, 01:00 PM
did you notice how Casillas ragged on Boz about crying? Very very classy Tony.
I know those two have had verbal spouts in the past but that was pretty weak.

Looked to me like Bosworth was trying to exercise a few demons.

picasso
Got it for Christmas last year. You'll love it. Especially when Bosworth and Keith Jackson play keep away with Switzer, using Little Joe as the ball.
keep editing.

OUfan7
I guess some of it depends on your age but you will still enjoy it. I just got the "Barry Switzer: 15 years of Championship Football". If you watch it you will definetly want the season to start this Saturday, it'll get you fired up for some SOONER football.

Crimson Kid
2/8/2006, 03:33 PM
I guess some of it depends on your age but you will still enjoy it.

Im 39 so im a old fart and been a sooner fan all my life, thanks for the info guys.

Soonervol
2/8/2006, 10:19 PM
Just grabbed this off ebay, payed $38 for it, on the official website it's $80, so i think i got a good deal.

I was looking for older sooner football games on ebay to help tie me over till next season, when i came across the sooner legends reunion, i can't wait to watch it, i've been wanting it for a long time.

who has it here? and is it worth the price?

*PLEASE NO SPOILERS* $38 is a good price considering retail was $80. I think I spent $60 for the VHS version when it 1st came out back in '03?

Those ebayers selling those broadcasts games that are not out commerically are a rip off. $6 for a game w/ $6 S&H. :mad:

OUGreg723
2/8/2006, 11:00 PM
Get ready to cry like a little girl. It's an amazing DVD.

Crimson Kid
2/9/2006, 08:31 PM
Those ebayers selling those broadcasts games that are not out commerically are a rip off. $6 for a game w/ $6 S&H. :mad:

I know, but dang i won't those games, they have some really good ones.

OUstud
2/9/2006, 09:56 PM
Just don't get the Red River Rivalry DVD. It's basically an Earl Campbell/DKR documentary, with a little of our 5 game winning streak thrown in to make it look like we had never won a game against them.

oumartin
2/9/2006, 09:59 PM
if you guys feel the need for a copy I might could help you locate a copy or two.. just pm