PDA

View Full Version : We can put a man on the moon...

mdklatt
2/7/2006, 11:53 PM
...and combine peanut butter and jelly in the same jar, so why can't we make more snot-resistant tissues?

:mad: :(

OU-HSV
2/7/2006, 11:55 PM
Did you buy the cheap ones?

mdklatt
2/7/2006, 11:57 PM
Did you buy the cheap ones?

Kleenix. My mucous knows no bounds.

BoogercountySooner
2/7/2006, 11:59 PM
Beam me up Snotty!!

OU-HSV
2/8/2006, 12:00 AM
Haha. Speaking of I've got a little bit of a sore throat tonight and feels more like drainage than strep. Question..sometimes some good whiskey will help sooth my throat..problem is I don't have whiskey, only tequila. Would that help or hurt my throat problem??

BoogercountySooner
2/8/2006, 12:07 AM
Haha. Speaking of I've got a little bit of a sore throat tonight and feels more like drainage than strep. Question..sometimes some good whiskey will help sooth my throat..problem is I don't have whiskey, only tequila. Would that help or hurt my throat problem??

Get healed up before our big move next month!:D

OU-HSV
2/8/2006, 12:15 AM
Get healed up before our big move next month!:D
Dang..already movin into the new place next month..that's awesome.

chriscappel
2/8/2006, 12:18 AM
You could be like my grandpa and carry a handkerchief around....:D

OU-HSV
2/8/2006, 12:19 AM
Handkerchiefs=nasty

Melo
2/8/2006, 12:23 AM
I like the peanut butter and jelly that comes in one jar.

OU-HSV
2/8/2006, 12:26 AM
I like the peanut butter and jelly that comes in one jar.
That's kinda like those hot dogs that are injected with cheese

Melo
2/8/2006, 12:32 AM
That's kinda like those hot dogs that are injected with cheese

THEY HAVE THOSE?!?!?! ;)

OU-HSV
2/8/2006, 12:33 AM
THEY HAVE THOSE?!?!?! ;)
Yep..now if they could only inject the relish, katsup(ketchup) and mustard into it and attach them to the bun

Gandalf_The_Grey
2/8/2006, 12:40 AM
I am sure some gas station is working on it ;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
2/8/2006, 12:41 AM
Is this an Anti-Howzit thread!!!

Melo
2/8/2006, 12:42 AM
Is this an Anti-Howzit thread!!!

Is that a question or a statement!!!!!! ;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
2/8/2006, 12:44 AM
A Hopeful Exclamation?

OklahomaTrombone
2/8/2006, 12:49 AM
Jelly is teh gwoss.

Melo
2/8/2006, 12:52 AM
Jelly is teh gwoss.

Buts so good with melted peanut butter.... on toast. Mmmm...

OklahomaTrombone
2/8/2006, 12:53 AM
You can melt peanut butter?

Melo
2/8/2006, 01:04 AM
You can melt peanut butter?

Obviously someone didnt play with fire when they were little... :rolleyes:

No, I toast bread, and then put the peanut butter on... it melts... because its hot.

chriscappel
2/8/2006, 01:06 AM
that sound delicious! im gonna make one now!

Melo
2/8/2006, 01:08 AM
that sound delicious! im gonna make one now!

Eat it with cold milk.... trust me.

ChickSoonerFan
2/8/2006, 01:10 AM
No, I toast bread, and then put the peanut butter on... it melts... because its hot.

It's true! It really doesn't get much better than that...

OklahomaTrombone
2/8/2006, 01:11 AM
Obviously someone didnt play with fire when they were little... :rolleyes:

Oh I played with fire...I'm just not a big peanut butter eater. Never have been

KC//CRIMSON
2/8/2006, 01:11 AM

Yeah it does, Nutella!

chriscappel
2/8/2006, 01:12 AM
Eat it with cold milk.... trust me.

My GOD!! This is amazing!! This is my new favorite food...spek!!

Melo
2/8/2006, 01:14 AM
Yeah it does, Nutella!

Ok, youre pretty much my hero. I forgot about nutella. I think my mind totally removed all memory of that chocolatey goodness when I left my new jar of it at home.

Now I am sad. In my pants. Thanks. :(

Gandalf_The_Grey
2/8/2006, 01:40 AM

I guess Stanley hasn't read this yet ;)

Okla-homey
2/8/2006, 05:55 AM
Super-excellent primordial tissue-less phlegm evacuation technique

Who needs a snot-rag anyway? For thousands of years, nay millions if you buy into Darwinian evolution, boys have been taught by men of the tribe to blow their noses without any artificial assistance. Thus, real men know how to 1) close off one nostril, 2) simultaneously close their palate and then 3) give a mighty blast 4) while following through with a smooth forward head motion, which 5) forcefully ejects globs of mucous onto the ground. 6) Then repeat on the other side.

Note: There are few things more emotionally and physically satisfying than taking a hot shower when one is stricken with a head cold and allowing the steam to loosen the phlegm, then utilizing the above-mentioned phlegm evacuation technique until sinus cavities are "all-clear." Ensure shower drain is open. It is considered bad form to depart shower before ensuring all expectorant has indeed "gone down the drain."

Your mileage may vary. Caution: Do not try this while driving until after mastering the technique of vectoring expelled phlegm out open vehicle window. Technique not suitable for use in theaters, stadiums or religious services. Can be executed safely indoors utilizing trash receptacles.

Mjcpr
2/8/2006, 08:41 AM
I think Goober Grape was the original peanut butter and jelly in a jar concoction.

Oldnslo
2/8/2006, 10:28 AM
Super-excellent primordial tissue-less phlegm evacuation technique

Who needs a snot-rag anyway? For thousands of years, nay millions if you buy into Darwinian evolution, boys have been taught by men of the tribe to blow their noses without any artificial assistance. Thus, real men know how to 1) close off one nostril, 2) simultaneously close their palate and then 3) give a mighty blast 4) while following through with a smooth forward head motion, which 5) forcefully ejects globs of mucous onto the ground. 6) Then repeat on the other side.

Note: There are few things more emotionally and physically satisfying than taking a hot shower when one is stricken with a head cold and allowing the steam to loosen the phlegm, then utilizing the above-mentioned phlegm evacuation technique until sinus cavities are "all-clear." Ensure shower drain is open. It is considered bad form to depart shower before ensuring all expectorant has indeed "gone down the drain."

Your mileage may vary. Caution: Do not try this while driving until after mastering the technique of vectoring expelled phlegm out open vehicle window. Technique not suitable for use in theaters, stadiums or religious services. Can be executed safely indoors utilizing trash receptacles.
Kudos to you, Brother Homey, on this most excellent description of the technique known to bicyclists as the "snot rocket".

Be aware, however, that failure to properly execute the maneuver will result in a most unfavorable result.

Most unfavorable.

Soonerbabeinbama
2/8/2006, 10:41 AM
It is in my best interest to steer clear of all poo and snot threads - that is all.

mdklatt
2/8/2006, 10:43 AM
Note: There are few things more emotionally and physically satisfying than taking a hot shower when one is stricken with a head cold and allowing the steam to loosen the phlegm, then utilizing the above-mentioned phlegm evacuation technique until sinus cavities are "all-clear."

I've done this before. :O

mdklatt
2/8/2006, 10:44 AM
It is in my best interest to steer clear of all poo and snot threads - that is all.

To be safe you should probably stay away from all bodily emissions.

skycat
2/8/2006, 10:47 AM
...and combine peanut butter and jelly in the same jar, so why can't we make more snot-resistant tissues?

:mad: :(

I hear coffee filters are quite sturdy.

Soonerbabeinbama
2/8/2006, 11:26 AM
To be safe you should probably stay away from all bodily emissions.
Great minds must think alike. I was going to say that!!:D