PDA

View Full Version : how does one

jk the sooner fan
2/7/2006, 12:46 PM
express a high level of frustration with somebody that meant well and was just trying to help?

i appealed my VA disability rating, trying to get my ankle injury "service connected"

so i go to the DAV office at the VA Hospital in Dallas - i'm told they offer assistance to vets in the preparation of the necessary forms

the lady says she doesnt have time to fill it out while i'm sitting there, but she'll do it and mail it back to me

she does that, but mails me a copy - which i use to help me fill out the form.....but then i find out that she mailed her copy to the VA on my behalf

so now i've got two appeals for the same thing sitting at the VA....

argggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh :mad:

OUDoc
2/7/2006, 12:49 PM
You've got 2 ankles, don't you? ;)

jk the sooner fan
2/7/2006, 12:50 PM
one that works fine, and the other "not so much"

OU4LIFE
2/7/2006, 12:53 PM
express a high level of frustration with somebody that meant well and was just trying to help?

same as two would express a high level of frustration with somebody that meant well and was just trying to help.

jk the sooner fan
2/7/2006, 12:54 PM
wouldnt that be twice the expression?

Mjcpr
2/7/2006, 01:01 PM
wouldnt that be twice the expression?

Double Expresso

jk the sooner fan
2/7/2006, 01:03 PM
i have the strong desire to call the woman and tell her what i think.......however its one of those "you get what you pay for" (it was a free service).....i just dont think it would be fair

ChickSoonerFan
2/7/2006, 02:22 PM
So did you satisfy your strong desire? ;)

jk the sooner fan
2/7/2006, 02:24 PM
heh

no

Scott D
2/7/2006, 02:24 PM
one that works fine, and the other "not so much"

you only think the one works fine, it's really in dire need of repair...the army will find the proper documents to show you that is so. ;)

jk the sooner fan
2/7/2006, 02:25 PM
if they'd go to that trouble, they could just take care of the other one!

Scott D
2/7/2006, 02:26 PM
there are ways to set those wheels in motion ;)