PDA

View Full Version : BOOMER!!!

BigCrimson32
2/7/2006, 02:43 AM
This is my first post so whassup great sooner nation??

First I would just like to say that it's great to wake up and look at old crimson glory flying proudly outside my house, secondly, it's just great to be draped in crimson for all the turds of Oklahoma that don't get down with the Sooners can only envy the greatness the crimson stands for, and finally, for all the sooner haters of the world, KISS THE RINGS BABY!!! and we all know number 8 isn't too far away..

I had to get that off my chest because i'm surrounded by friends, whom are from Oklahoma, that despise OU.. that's just gay, it ain't the cowboy state or whatever, this is The Sooner State so love it... one of my friends who is a gator fan said i was the biggest Sooner fan he knew, hate to break it to ya bro, but everybody that sports that crimson is the biggest Sooner fan, period..

oh yea, we WILL go BCS bowling next season, if not take that nice national title where it belongs in Norman, the land of the great..

peace

Collier11
2/7/2006, 02:45 AM
are you still talking???? Oh sorry, good to have you... ;)

BigCrimson32
2/7/2006, 02:52 AM
We'll have the #1 run D next year by far, our front seven will blow all that crap up, if our secondary is still a liability, which i doubt will be, then our front will be so damn good that our secondary will look like greats.. wr's won't have time to run routes cus we'll be in the qbs mouth within seconds..

Collier11
2/7/2006, 02:58 AM
if our secondary is still a liability, which i doubt will be, then our front will be so damn good that our secondary will look like greats.. wr's won't have time to run routes cus we'll be in the qbs mouth within seconds..

We will have dj wolfe, a hopefully healthy walker, and likely reggie smith at corner next year with lewis baker, keenan clayton, and nic harris at safety. Our secondary has no reason to be bad or get beat deep anymore

Texas Golfer
2/7/2006, 06:03 AM
Welcome to the boards, BC32. But you may want to calm down and pace yourself.

OU-HSV
2/7/2006, 08:43 AM
Welcome BC32 (oh and what Golfer said)

AzianSooner
2/7/2006, 09:30 AM
what did you take at 1:43AM?

Seamus
2/7/2006, 09:57 AM
we'll be in the qbs mouth within seconds..

:D I'm ... not ... going ... to ... go ... there ...

snp
2/7/2006, 11:28 AM
Welcome.

Calm down with starting new threads.

BigCrimson32
2/7/2006, 02:20 PM
sorry but this is a message board..

1991SOONER
2/7/2006, 08:34 PM
This is my first post so whassup great sooner nation??

First I would just like to say that it's great to wake up and look at old crimson glory flying proudly outside my house, secondly, it's just great to be draped in crimson for all the turds of Oklahoma that don't get down with the Sooners can only envy the greatness the crimson stands for, and finally, for all the sooner haters of the world, KISS THE RINGS BABY!!! and we all know number 8 isn't too far away..

I had to get that off my chest because i'm surrounded by friends, whom are from Oklahoma, that despise OU.. that's just gay, it ain't the cowboy state or whatever, this is The Sooner State so love it... one of my friends who is a gator fan said i was the biggest Sooner fan he knew, hate to break it to ya bro, but everybody that sports that crimson is the biggest Sooner fan, period..

oh yea, we WILL go BCS bowling next season, if not take that nice national title where it belongs in Norman, the land of the great..

peace

Hey, your from Ardmore. My grandmother is (was) from Ardmore. She used to live off of Springdale Road at the top of the hill. I say that because everyone I've ever talked to from Ardmore knows exactly where thats at...

Zing
2/7/2006, 09:57 PM
:D I'm ... not ... going ... to ... go ... there ...

:D

snp
2/7/2006, 10:24 PM
sorry but this is a message board..

It sure is, but far too many newbies have gone down the same path. They register, post a million inane threads. It was legit advice, don't take it the wrong way.

Noob.

BigCrimson32
2/8/2006, 03:27 AM
lol.. i can't believe ppl really get hyped up about posts on a damn website.. like it's gonna hurt someone... it's an opinion board... and when i look around inside the memorial stadium it's great knowing that those are the true sooner fans, not the internet idiots that claim this and that.. a little advice, when one of ur own comes in and praises the greatness of this wonderful football team and university, don't talk sh&&... that's pathetic... u might as well be a longhorn.. super ninja i'm not directing this to you, it's to the one's that truly get all pumped up about posts.. lol.. get a life losers.. or go scream for a team that welcomes losers.. like okie state or something

yermom
2/8/2006, 05:52 AM
you seem to be awful pumped up about posts on an internet message board ;)

okienole3
2/8/2006, 09:07 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BigCrimson32 again.

Beelzabubba
2/8/2006, 10:21 AM
this is starting to turn ugly...

OUfan7
2/8/2006, 01:10 PM
I think what everyone is trying to say is come back a little more often so that you don't get so much buildup on that chest of yours. ;)