PDA

View Full Version : Paul Thompson for 2006 Don Key Award?

kelloggOUballa
2/7/2006, 01:32 AM
I think he really deserves it!

Big Red Ron
2/7/2006, 01:55 AM
werd

Collier11
2/7/2006, 02:48 AM
For what??? Has he made some great sacrifice, I mean the guy couldnt beat out jason white, couldnt beat out rhett bomar and now will be our 4th or 5th reciever next year. I know the guy is a great person, but what has he done to deserve it. I dont buy the talk of he sacrificed this and that for the team, the only reason it was a big deal was because he was qb. If he was battling for the fb position after waiting behind runnels his whole career and desided to change to linebacker or something like that, would we even care??

King Crimson
2/7/2006, 03:02 AM
I mean the guy couldnt beat out jason white,

yer joking right?

Collier11
2/7/2006, 03:05 AM
IM not trying to put down pt in any way, shape, or form...Im just asking what has he done to deserve the award. Does waiting your turn for two years then getting beat out merit the award? Thats what I am trying to say

Jimminy Crimson
2/7/2006, 03:05 AM
Out of the small senior class, I'd have to say Birdine. Nice guy. Active in the community. Team player. Oh yeah, he tore his arm in half, too.

Or Ruuuuuuuuuu

RacerX
2/7/2006, 07:32 AM
Why were Don's parents so mean?

yermom
2/7/2006, 11:24 AM
For what??? Has he made some great sacrifice, I mean the guy couldnt beat out jason white, couldnt beat out rhett bomar and now will be our 4th or 5th reciever next year. I know the guy is a great person, but what has he done to deserve it. I dont buy the talk of he sacrificed this and that for the team, the only reason it was a big deal was because he was qb. If he was battling for the fb position after waiting behind runnels his whole career and desided to change to linebacker or something like that, would we even care??

the QB position IS special, it's worse than moving from RB to CB or something

i tend to agree though, i'm not quite sure he's had enough success at WR to warrant that award, maybe he'll tear it up this year

soonerlaw
2/7/2006, 01:29 PM
Hey, he could have always pulled a Grady and transferred.

Blues1
2/7/2006, 01:35 PM
It would make a wonderful "Sooner Story" for PT to have a great season -- Go PT - Keep on Rockin'
Don't Give Up......:D

Collier11
2/7/2006, 02:18 PM
Dont get me wrong guys, I love paul thompson and he seems to be a great person. I just wanted to know what he had done to deserve the award

yermom
2/7/2006, 03:26 PM
well they do give it away at the end of the year

i agree, it would be a good story

at least he is getting experience as a WR now if he is going to be playing that position in the NFL

Randle El seems to be doing ok

okienole3
2/7/2006, 03:50 PM
Ruuuuu

Stitch Face
2/7/2006, 07:00 PM
Donkey?

http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/donkey.htm

TheLurker
2/8/2006, 01:39 AM
Donkey?

http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/donkey.htm

How rare!

Widescreen
2/8/2006, 01:43 AM
He could turn out to be really good this year. He just needs to learn how to catch and run routes without falling down. ;)

Collier11
2/8/2006, 03:02 PM
Its cool that someone neg spekked me for questioning why Paul Thompson deserves the key award, even though all I did was question it, I didnt put the guy down. BUt if your gonna neg spek someone for something so Lame atleast sign it

Sooner04
2/8/2006, 03:03 PM
Thompson doesn't deserve it.

Not yet.

Collier11
2/8/2006, 03:05 PM
Thats all I was saying, I didnt call him a ****** bag or anything. I just want to know what he has done to deserve it cus that is a prestigious award