PDA

View Full Version : Very entertaining game to watch

jayhawknation
2/6/2006, 06:41 PM
You guys shouldn't be complaining about bad calls, they played a great game(besides blowing a huge lead) You were obviously way more expierienced than we were beings how we start 3 fresh. and 2 soph. So we beat you on our court. Last year we had the more talented team and you beat us on your court. With that defense and post play you have a chance to make a deep run in the tourney so one game shouldn't kill your season!!

oumartin
2/6/2006, 06:42 PM
no, but the coach can kill it!

CtheB
2/6/2006, 07:35 PM
You guys shouldn't be complaining about bad calls, they played a great game(besides blowing a huge lead) You were obviously way more expierienced than we were beings how we start 3 fresh. and 2 soph. So we beat you on our court. Last year we had the more talented team and you beat us on your court. With that defense and post play you have a chance to make a deep run in the tourney so one game shouldn't kill your season!!

Look, man, we weren't over on your board telling you to keep your heads up last year, so don't feel like you need to return the favor. So leave now or we'll sick Bucknell on you.

Big Red Ron
2/6/2006, 07:42 PM
You guys shouldn't be complaining about bad calls, they played a great game(besides blowing a huge lead) You were obviously way more expierienced than we were beings how we start 3 fresh. and 2 soph. So we beat you on our court. Last year we had the more talented team and you beat us on your court. With that defense and post play you have a chance to make a deep run in the tourney so one game shouldn't kill your season!!You are luck this game wasn't played on a neutral court. No way they let Taj get molested under the basket the last three minutes of the game ANYWHERE but in Kansas.

Now scram.

jayhawknation
2/7/2006, 08:27 AM
Fine I was just tryin to be nice but guess not....you guys suck...we beat you and made you look bad in doing it. ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!! GO KU!!!!!!!
Ha Ha Ha Ha...hows it feel to have your program get embaressed on national television like that????

CtheB
2/7/2006, 08:51 AM
Fine I was just tryin to be nice but guess not....you guys suck...we beat you and made you look bad in doing it. ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!! GO KU!!!!!!!
Ha Ha Ha Ha...hows it feel to have your program get embaressed on national television like that????

Please tell us how its supposed to feel? You're more familiar with it than we are.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
2/7/2006, 10:08 AM
Ha Ha Ha Ha...hows it feel to have your program get beat by Bucknell on national television like that????

That's right, Dollar signs.

colleyvillesooner
2/7/2006, 10:23 AM

How does it feel to not be able to spell?

NormanPride
2/7/2006, 10:32 AM
How's it feel to have an imaginary mascot? I could start the University of South Tulsa State Hypnotoads and it would be just as real as that ghey Baby Jay thing you guys worship.

jayhawknation
2/7/2006, 10:44 AM
How does it feel to not be able to spell?
I don't know...why don't you ask Normanpride and his "ghay" baby jays.

CtheB
2/7/2006, 10:58 AM
First of all, it's "ghey" and it must be spelled that way to get past the sensors. Now go finish your season, make the tournament, take the free t shirt and go home.

NormanPride
2/7/2006, 11:01 AM
I don't know...why don't you ask Normanpride and his "ghay" baby jays.

Whose troll is this? :texan: