PDA

View Full Version : what happened sunday?

runner1182
2/6/2006, 09:52 AM
is lamar 21 -9 better than ou or did they just have a bad day?

BoomerJack
2/6/2006, 10:40 AM
Looks like we took a woodshed whipping.

http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=2710&SPID=201&SPORT_TAB_SEL=01&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=300&ATCLID=234874

suncoastsooner7
2/6/2006, 11:05 AM
I don't think Sandoval is going to make it as a starter.

BoomerJack
2/6/2006, 11:24 AM

The baseball preview said that SAndoval was projected to be the #2 starter candidate.

But looking at the box score, it was Brownell who really got hammered. And he's supposed to be one of the bright spots as a reliever. One inning pitched, six hits, seven earned runs and zero strikeouts.

I hope this was just a bad day for the pitching staff.

I wonder what Brownell said to Golloway when he came to pull him? "What kept you?"

suncoastsooner7
2/6/2006, 11:44 AM
The baseball preview said that SAndoval was projected to be the #2 starter candidate.

But looking at the box score, it was Brownell who really got hammered. And he's supposed to be one of the bright spots as a reliever. One inning pitched, six hits, seven earned runs and zero strikeouts.

I hope this was just a bad day for the pitching staff.

I wonder what Brownell said to Golloway when he came to pull him? "What kept you?"

I heard that Brad Burns didn't look so hot either. Faced three batters gave up 3 hits and 3 ERs. :(

Catch 22
2/8/2006, 10:16 PM
Savage too!

snp
2/10/2006, 05:25 PM
1 inning is way too small of a sample size to judge a pitcher.

Could've been hungover, overrworked/underworked, not stretched, etc.

BTW, I went outside to take the dog for a walk and heard the PA system. Aaaaah, baseball is back.

suncoastsooner7
3/7/2006, 08:45 PM

I can't believe how much I missed on this one. :)