PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever. . .

pb4ou
2/5/2006, 11:24 PM
walked in on someone. . .you know. . . <spankie spankie> ???

critical_phil
2/5/2006, 11:32 PM
Richard, who's your favorite Little Rascal? Is it Alfalfa or Spanky?

sanantoniosooner
2/5/2006, 11:32 PM
walked in on someone. . .you know. . . <spankie spankie> ???
yes.

It involved something that plugged in also.

soonerbrat
2/5/2006, 11:53 PM
no, thank goodness.

okienole3
2/5/2006, 11:56 PM
When I lived in the dorms my freshman year at FSU, the rooms were set up where there was one bed that was up high and one low, but where not on top of each other. The top bunk in one room was actually over the bottom bunk in the next room, if that makes sense. Well, one night I was asleep on my bottom bunk and I heard something weird coming from above. I called my roomate over and we listend. We both agreed that it sounded like, you know... Well, we banged on the wall and told the dude to quite whacking off. It was pretty damn funny.

Fish
2/6/2006, 12:01 AM
yes...parents=gross! But one thing is for sure once you do that you'll never look at them the same way again!

Ike
2/6/2006, 12:07 AM
I had a dorm roomate who brought his woman into the room once when I was asleep...or, he thought I was asleep. anyway, I knew what was goin on the whole time, and I just laid there for a few minutes before sitting straight up in my bed, turning and staring at them with the kind of the same look on my face as pyle in full metal jacket.

they didnt notice at first, but when they did, it scared the bejebus outta her, which in turn scared the bejebus outta my roomate.

olevetonahill
2/6/2006, 12:13 AM
When I lived in the dorms my freshman year at FSU, the rooms were set up where there was one bed that was up high and one low, but where not on top of each other. The top bunk in one room was actually over the bottom bunk in the next room, if that makes sense. Well, one night I was asleep on my bottom bunk and I heard something weird coming from above. I called my roomate over and we listend. We both agreed that it sounded like, you know... Well, we banged on the wall and told the dude to quite whacking off. It was pretty damn funny.
FSU makes for wierd bunkies