PDA

View Full Version : One thing is for sure....

CtheB
2/5/2006, 10:15 PM
...as passionately as we argue about Sooner basketball, whichever side you are on, proves that we as one collective group of fans truly care about the program. That's something we can build on I guess. It used to be that basketball was nothing more than a time between a bowl and spring football.

Soonerus
2/5/2006, 10:42 PM
Good point...

TripleOption14
2/5/2006, 10:54 PM
...as passionately as we argue about Sooner basketball, whichever side you are on, proves that we as one collective group of fans truly care about the program. That's something we can build on I guess. It used to be that basketball was nothing more than a time between a bowl and spring football.

I'm not so sure things have changed anymore. Hmm.... Watching the meltdown today just says to me that we will always be a tier 2 basketball program. Which sux because all we are known for is our football program. It would be nice to have a compliment to football. Oh well maybe this is just wishful thinking.

birddog
2/6/2006, 12:17 AM
Same thing with Bamer. They are good from time to time in basketball. I think we still have a good chance to build on what Kelvin's done. You win some, you lose some. but today, I am so F'in mad I can't ****ing take it. My whole day was shot after today. That's sayin' alot. If we'd lost by one point after a back and forth game, I'd be upset. The way we lost ripped my heart out. I'll be interested to see how they respond.