PDA

View Full Version : Dialup RMFO

Mjcpr
2/5/2006, 01:18 AM
Having to do dialup from time to time makes you realize how great broadband really is. I'm at my MIL's house out in the boonies and it's a testament to technology that you can sit out here in BFE and get on the innerweb, but still.......come on already.

:)

GottaHavePride
2/5/2006, 01:31 AM
I remember in the bad old days, before I hit college and realized how freaking awesome having a broadband connection was.

okienole3
2/5/2006, 01:34 AM
My mom has dialup. Man does it suck.

yermom
2/5/2006, 01:43 AM
you should try dialup over a cellphone :eek:

the sad thing is that it was 4x faster than my first modem

Mjcpr
2/5/2006, 01:47 AM
you should try dialup over a cellphone :eek:

the sad thing is that it was 4x faster than my first modem

I wouldn't even know how to do that. Cell phone technology already is beyond my comprehension, don't go confusing me any more with wireless innerweb.

okienole3
2/5/2006, 02:07 AM
I wouldn't even know how to do that. Cell phone technology already is beyond my comprehension, don't go confusing me any more with wireless innerweb.

reminds me of the scene in City Slickers where Billy Crystal is trying to tell Daniel Stern how to set his VCR to record.

Mjcpr
2/5/2006, 02:09 AM
reminds me of the scene in City Slickers where Billy Crystal is trying to tell Daniel Stern how to set his VCR to record.

Record? Pffft, yeah right....thanks for dropping by Mr Future. :rolleyes:

yermom
2/5/2006, 02:11 AM

you just have to pair the bluetooth between your laptop and your phone

i had an AC power inverter in the car driving home from San Diego so i was doing this on the road :D

Mjcpr
2/5/2006, 02:13 AM
you just have to pair the bluetooth between your laptop and your phone

i had an AC power inverter in the car driving home from San Diego so i was doing this on the road :D

Yeah....soon as I get a laptop and a phone that isn't 5 years old, I'll be in contact with ya. ;)

I saw that....it's for you youngsters.