PDA

View Full Version : Coach Fran's using 21st century methods

ensign
2/5/2006, 12:55 AM
to look for the replacement of his secondary coach

I was looking at his Friday's With Fran page and noticed he said this:

"We want to thank Coach Chris Thurmond and wish him the very best. He came into my office the morning of signing day and resigned from the staff, and he will become the coach of all the defensive backs at Houston. Chris, his wife Paula and daughter Paige have been through some difficult times; they lost three parents/grandparents in the last year. Chris did a good job of recruiting and working with our players, he’s a good coach and person who has been loyal to this staff for several years, and he’s a tough guy to golf against.

The position opening has been posted and we won’t have a replacement for another week or so."

I then started wondering and searching and sure enough here it is..

Coach Wanted (http://reguladoreslemclonestar.com/test/monstercoach.htm)

tbl
2/5/2006, 03:32 PM
Funny! I'm not one to get into Aggie bashing (since the whorns like to do it), but I've long said Fran was EXTREMELY overrated.

GottaHavePride
2/5/2006, 03:50 PM
They may have to do that for HR regulations. You know, even though he probably has a short list, they may still legally be required to publicly list the job opening and screen applicants. Or he may just be incompetent.

OklahomaTrombone
2/5/2006, 03:53 PM
They may have to do that for HR regulations. You know, even though he probably has a short list, they may still legally be required to publicly list the job opening and screen applicants. Or he may just be incompetent.

Or its not really a Monster website.

Tidefan36854
2/6/2006, 12:57 AM
:D Nice!

SoonerMooner
2/6/2006, 09:05 AM
Brilliant!

snp
2/6/2006, 09:43 AM
Just about all schools have to do this.

Something to do with it being a public univeriversity, I forget.

Edit: Whoops. I fell for it too.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/6/2006, 10:13 AM

Did you read it GHP?

Very subtle, but also very much a joke! A very good one...