PDA

View Full Version : dateline NBC

jk the sooner fan
2/5/2006, 12:40 AM
did anybody see the 2 hour piece they did last nite.....on the internet child predators?

incredible.....

Octavian
2/5/2006, 12:43 AM
incredible.....

that good?

jk the sooner fan
2/5/2006, 12:46 AM
well this is the 3rd time they've done this.....

they team up with some internet based vigilante group, cant remember their name at this moment

anyway, they lure predators to a house in california where the creeps think they are going to meet with a 13 yr old boy or girl.....the guy comes in the house, and then the tv crew confronts them

only this time, they had the sheriff's department hiding outside waiting to arrest them

they did it for 3 days and got close to 50.....some of them registered sex offenders, teachers, a cop, all walks of life

some of them actually talked to the camera crew before being "allowed to leave"....only to learn once they got outside they werent going directly home

Octavian
2/5/2006, 12:50 AM
oh..I have seen that. wasn't last night though.

And then one guy got caught and did it again the next day! And they didn't arrest them :confused:

jk the sooner fan
2/5/2006, 12:53 AM
one guy drives by the house while the cops are arresting somebody.....he calls the "girl" who says "thats the neighbor being arrested for something"

the idiot parks and goes inside

they did this one really well, they'd have the perps bring alcohol, condoms, etc...(all during the chat)...it was fun to watch some of them squirm when pressed for answers

LoyalFan
2/5/2006, 01:35 AM
I'm watching tonight's b'cast of the show as we speak.
One word comes to mind: Orchiectomy (Bilateral).

Further, the operation should be performed by volunteers with no medical background, using any rusty and dull tool of their choice, and carried out in public. Wait, let the ladies here on the SO do it! PG could shoot 'em off!

My g'daughter, now 12, was molested for about five years by my first spouse's second husband (an SOB from across the Rio Grande). He got 20 years...not enough.

LoyalFan
Avenger at large

yermom
2/5/2006, 01:48 AM
I'm watching tonight's b'cast of the show as we speak.
One word comes to mind: Orchiectomy (Bilateral).

Further, the operation should be performed by volunteers with no medical background, using any rusty and dull tool of their choice, and carried out in public. Wait, let the ladies here on the SO do it! PG could shoot 'em off!

My g'daughter, now 12, was molested for about five years by my first spouse's second husband (an SOB from across the Rio Grande). He got 20 years...not enough.

LoyalFan
Avenger at large

i think my brain just exploded

Octavian
2/5/2006, 01:52 AM
i think my brain just exploded

Me too but I just backed away from that one. Didnt quite know what to say...

TheHumanAlphabet
2/5/2006, 02:29 AM

Loyal...

ScottD will hate me for this, but living here in Houston it seems those South of the Rio Grande has some prediliction to sex with children or some sort of deviant sex. Now I fail to believe 'Mericans are better at not getting caught than those of ethnic surnames. Seems every time we hear it on the news that it is someone with an ethnic name. There must be something to the culture - I believe.

Local 2 (NBC) did this in the Nov. sweeps. The cops weren't there to arrest, but they arrested people after the airing. Got a dentist, a cop and a radio personality. Many whitey's and hispanics, no blacks that I can remember.

Octavian
2/5/2006, 02:33 AM
Im no expert but I dont think there are any correlations between race and pedophelia.

Unfortunately, sickoes cut across race, space, and time.

OUHOMER
2/5/2006, 07:42 AM
it was amazing when they caught 3 at a time. 1 was inside and 2 were outside watching. bunch of dumb a$$'s. castration at a minium, plus left behind bars with the biggest fags they can find.

jk the sooner fan
2/5/2006, 08:51 AM
Im no expert but I dont think there are any correlations between race and pedophelia.

Unfortunately, sickoes cut across race, space, and time.

i couldnt give you a dominant ethnic group from the ones i dealt with......there isnt a predisposition based on skin color

saucysoonergal
2/5/2006, 11:33 AM
Most of the guys they caught were so creepy. They said they have never ever caught a woman in one of their sting operations. I guess the women who do that keep it at school. Anyway, that sikh guy, the one in the turban, what was the deal with him, and the old guy wanting to call his mom to let her know he got home ok. It was just gross.

usmc-sooner
2/5/2006, 11:43 AM
people with this sickness should just shoot themselves. People who hurt kids are no longer people in my eyes.

Child molesters =lowest of the low, there is no reason for them to even live.

walkoffsooner
2/5/2006, 11:58 AM
Yea I watched it would like to see some kind of follow up on convictions and release's these guys are sicko I hope they keep show going at least get a few of them off street.But most of them had been caught before and were on probation sor something.Yes I am for death penalty in these cases.

crawfish
2/5/2006, 12:20 PM
Most of the guys they caught were so creepy. They said they have never ever caught a woman in one of their sting operations. I guess the women who do that keep it at school. Anyway, that sikh guy, the one in the turban, what was the deal with him, and the old guy wanting to call his mom to let her know he got home ok. It was just gross.

Women are relationship-based; I think it's unlikely they will prey on a complete stranger. Men, being visual, will choose a victim just based on availability.

However, it's somewhat interesting to note that NONE of the guys they showed could be mistaken for "good looking" by any definition of the word. Why does it seem like a good number of the female pedophiles are?

jrsooner
2/5/2006, 12:48 PM
but living here in Houston

On the note of Houston, even last week we had a girl that wasted a ton of police manhours looking for rapists when she actually went out with a guy she met on the internet!

A 15-year-old girl who claimed she was snatched off the street and raped by three men was actually having sex with a man she met on the Internet and lied to investigators to avoid getting in trouble, Houston police announced Friday.http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/headline/metro/3618820.html

Penguin
2/5/2006, 02:07 PM
It's amazing that their impulse is so strong that even after hearing about stings like this at least once a month, they still take the chance to have sex with a kid.

SoonerBorn68
2/5/2006, 03:19 PM
A couple of days ago we got a letter from the school stating that this group, the Bethesda something-or-other, had done a study & 1 in 3 school age girls had been sexually molested. One in 7 boys.

Now, in all the craziness that is our world I find it hard to believe that over 175 student from our kids' school have been molested. If it's even remotely true, we truly live in a sick society...and there's not enough rope on the planet to get the job done.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/5/2006, 03:21 PM
As an aunt of three kids 16 and under this disgusts me. Some of the girls who went to my niece's junior high would arrange to meet "boys" at the movies they chatted with on the internet. The boys went to school in another school district where they didn't know other kids. It always turned out ok, but it scares me that Johnny the 14 year old football stud may actually be JoeBob the 50 year old ex con.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/5/2006, 11:57 PM
On the note of Houston, even last week we had a girl that wasted a ton of police manhours looking for rapists when she actually went out with a guy she met on the internet!

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/headline/metro/3618820.html

Same thing happened about 2 weeks ago down in League City/Webster. Teenager ran off and had sex with some early 20 creep that she met on the innerweb, myspace.com, I think.. He admitted that they had sex to the cops. He is going down big time...They had an amber alert for the girl, I think.

proud gonzo
2/6/2006, 12:52 AM
luckily those who get arrested aren't treated kindly by other inmates.

bigdsooner
2/6/2006, 01:26 AM
people with this sickness should just shoot themselves. People who hurt kids are no longer people in my eyes.

Child molesters =lowest of the low, there is no reason for them to even live.

agree 100%

critical_phil
5/4/2006, 12:26 AM
anyone catch the 4th installment of this tonight?

unreal.

this time they set up the sting in Bum****, Ohio. the pervs drove a couple of hours to get busted.

they showed the previews for next week's show. one of the pervs is shown taking his 5 year old son with him to the meeting spot.

Mongo
5/4/2006, 12:47 AM
The great thing about the American Criminal Justice System is that there is a "honor code" among criminals in prison. Child molesters are the lowest of the low. They run the highest danger of getting shanked to death in prison.

Sooner in Tampa
5/4/2006, 05:45 AM
I saw parts of this...it is very hard for me to watch...I have 4 daughters so I just go crazy on these *******s.
The one the really just made me laugh was the guy who drove 2 hours @ 2am and then when he was confronted he said "I ain't lookin for nothing, she just wanted to meet me" GAH>>>just shoot the sumbeotch and get it over with.

sooner n houston
5/4/2006, 08:27 AM
I also watched only a small portion of this. While I'm glad they are doing it, it discussed me soooo. I could not watch much.

Scott D
5/4/2006, 08:30 AM
The obvious answer is this why you don't meet anyone from online who could be a minor without a lot of people you both know there :P

IB4OU2
5/4/2006, 08:43 AM
I just hope to God we don't ever see one of our own on that show......

colleyvillesooner
5/4/2006, 08:52 AM
The obvious answer is this why you don't meet anyone from online who could be a minor without a lot of people you both know there :P

Like a tailgate?

walkoffsooner
5/4/2006, 09:37 AM
The part I wooried about was that someone warned the local pervs had to be a cop my guess a perv cop.