PDA

View Full Version : Never too early to get ready for the Super Bowl

OUDoc
2/3/2006, 01:28 PM
A Wittenberg man was taken to a Neenah hospital Thursday after charging into a pair of vehicles in western Shawano County.

A woman from Birnamwood told investigators she saw the naked man walking on Wittenberg/Birnamwood Townline Road at 9:36 a.m. Thursday.

When she moved to the left to go around the 42-year-old man, he charged at her car, hitting the right fender and breaking the windshield and side mirror, according to the Shawano County Sheriff's Department.

Clare Dodge of Wittenberg was following the other car when the man got up off the road and got into a "football-type stance" before charging at her vehicle.

"He ran into my car. He ran into it," she said. "It was terrifying, it really was. It scared the hell out of me."

Dodge said she was going about 10 mph when the incident occurred. She said three cars were traveling on the road at the time.

Dodge said she knows the individual who charged her car.

"I was just worried for him," she said. "He's not that kind of a man, something had to have happened to him."

After hitting the car, the man got in Dodge's car and sat down, according to the sheriff's department.

He was taken by Wittenberg Ambulance to the Shawano Medical Center and later flown to Theda Clark Regional Medical Center in Neenah for treatment of what were described as nonlife-threatening injuries, according to the sheriff's department.

The incident remains under investigation — including the mental health history of the man involved. Possible charges are pending against the man.

Citations were not issued to the two drivers involved in the incident, the sheriff's department said.

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060203/GPG0101/602030568/1207

crawfish
2/3/2006, 01:31 PM
He's a damn human-rhino hybrid. Bush is too late! :eek:

Pricetag
2/3/2006, 01:37 PM
He's a damn human-rhino hybrid.
GORE! GORE! GORE!