PDA

View Full Version : Cause I ain't afraid of Dean.........Survivor.

OUinFLA
2/3/2006, 10:26 AM
Interesting twists in this game.

I dont think the "old" girls have much of a chance.
I don't think the "young" girls have a brain.
I do think the "young" guys have their brain in the wrong head.

I think 3/4 of the "old" guys have it together. The one who is quitting smoking is doomed. I think the winner will come from this group.

Pretty smart of the first "exile" to figure out that a good ploy is to act like she found the immunity idol, even if she didn't.

Nice twist on the use of the personal immunity idol, in that you dont have to reveal it until after tribal council vote.

The black girl needs some bathing suit help.

C&CDean
2/3/2006, 10:30 AM
F

A

G

critical_phil
2/3/2006, 10:35 AM
**** dean.

there's no danni boatwright to look at in this group, so they've made up for it by adding some nice twists to the game.

at this point, it looks like the old ladies gave away any chance they had last night by voting off the only member of the group with a clue. if the next immunity challenge is physical at all, they stand zero chance.

should be good.

C&CDean
2/3/2006, 10:37 AM
Oh goody. Now I'm the meat in a fag sandwich.

Harry Beanbag
2/3/2006, 10:39 AM

You really should keep your fantasies to yourself.

Mjcpr
2/3/2006, 10:40 AM
Nice twist on the use of the personal immunity idol, in that you dont have to reveal it until after tribal council vote.

That's what I thought they should've done last year.

Indeed. And she's afraid of leaves. :rolleyes:

Sooner in Tampa
Very early read is the airline pilot is going to go far...none of the young chicks are worth a damn...and the young dudes are doomed.

critical_phil

well if you had a quarter for everytime you ever had to say that, you could get that railroad spike surgically removed........

Mjcpr
2/3/2006, 10:41 AM
there's no danni boatwright to look at in this group, so they've made up for it by adding some nice twists to the game.

A couple of them are pretty cute.

That brunette from the young girl's group that had to do the challenge on Exile Island.....she looked pretty hooty to me.

OklahomaTrombone
2/3/2006, 10:43 AM
A couple of them are pretty cute.

That brunette from the young girl's group that had to do the challenge on Exile Island.....she looked pretty hooty to me.

http://www.painted-turtle.com/home/painted/public_html/Images/Weblog/hootie_1.jpg

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/icons/icon5.gif

Harry Beanbag
2/3/2006, 10:44 AM
Interesting twists in this game.

I dont think the "old" girls have much of a chance.
I don't think the "young" girls have a brain.
I do think the "young" guys have their brain in the wrong head.

I think 3/4 of the "old" guys have it together. The one who is quitting smoking is doomed. I think the winner will come from this group.

I agree with all of these observations.

Pretty smart of the first "exile" to figure out that a good ploy is to act like she found the immunity idol, even if she didn't.

Well, her occupation was listed as "missile engineer" so I assumed she was fairly bright.

This one kind of confused me. I'm assuming it's not a big coconut head or something, that would be kind of difficult to hide from everyone. Or do you just have to find where it is and then reveal the location when it's time?

C&CDean
2/3/2006, 10:45 AM
You know what's even sadder than watching this **** for the hooters? That's right, watching this **** for content.

I am sad for America.

critical_phil
2/3/2006, 10:46 AM
http://www.painted-turtle.com/home/painted/public_html/Images/Weblog/hootie_1.jpg

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/icons/icon5.gif

ScottDnip

Harry Beanbag
2/3/2006, 10:46 AM
There were some big old hooters flapping all over the screen last night. Thankfully they blurred them out so I didn't puke.

JohnnyMack
2/3/2006, 10:50 AM
I watched one episode of Survivor. The one they aired immediately after the Super Bowl a few years back. But I was pretty drunk and don't remember it. I think that's the best way to watch that dumb fu*k show.

Mjcpr
2/3/2006, 10:50 AM
I watched one episode of Survivor. The one they aired immediately after the Super Bowl a few years back. But I was pretty drunk and don't remember it. I think that's the best way to watch that dumb fu*k show.

You two are like peas in a pod.

:D

Harry Beanbag
2/3/2006, 10:51 AM

Is that like a fag sandwich?

Sooner in Tampa
2/3/2006, 10:53 AM

:DNot really...JM is just sucking up to :dean:

C&CDean
2/3/2006, 10:55 AM
Uh people, just cause JM is a liberal whack job doesn't mean he can't have at least one endearing quality - like taste in television programs. Besides, it just proves that he actually does have gray matter betwixt his ears.

JohnnyMack
2/3/2006, 10:55 AM
Not really...JM is just sucking up to :dean:

Fu*k him and his hillbilly ways. :texan:

I just think Survivor is stupid.

Mjcpr
2/3/2006, 11:00 AM
Two hearts......

HoserSooner
2/3/2006, 11:03 AM
What I couldn't figure out, was how in the hell do you smoke 3 packs of cigarettes a day? :confused: Assuming that you sleep the standard 8 hours a night, that means you have to smoke 60 cigarettes in 16 hours.

And that is taking out the fact that you can't smoke in an office (I think his occupation was a marketing executive or something?), on the crapper, in the shower, etc.

Not enough good looking ladies this time around for my liking.

OUinFLA
2/3/2006, 11:04 AM
I got a laugh out of the young guys shelter.
Hell, a cub scout could have built a better one.
Then again, the young girls didnt even build one at all.

I suspect the old guys will have a Hilton Hotel constructed by weeks end. Complete with hot and cold running water. Collectively, that's a pretty smart group of guys.

Harry Beanbag
2/3/2006, 11:08 AM
What I couldn't figure out, was how in the hell do you smoke 3 packs of cigarettes a day? :confused: Assuming that you sleep the standard 8 hours a night, that means you have to smoke 60 cigarettes in 16 hours.

And that is taking out the fact that you can't smoke in an office (I think his occupation was a marketing executive or something?), on the crapper, in the shower, etc.

I've always wondered how it was possible to smoke that much too, but you can smoke in the crapper. :)

Sooner_Bob
2/3/2006, 11:14 AM
The older guys are so gonna smoke the rest of the teams. With the exception of maybe one or two of the younger players (men or women) the rest are pretty much out of their league.

That chick freakin' out about a dead turtle was a little over the top . . .

JohnnyMack
2/3/2006, 11:17 AM
Two hearts......

:mad:

someone needs to be kicked in the penith.

C&CDean
2/3/2006, 11:32 AM
In Pat's case, that would be a pechina.

critical_phil
2/3/2006, 11:54 AM
... but you can smoke in the crapper. :)

or as i call it: sammich time.

Beano's Fourth Chin
2/3/2006, 12:04 PM
I was flummoxed why they would vote off the lumberjack lady last night. That was one of the worst moves in a while. Unless they mix up the tribes soon, the old women don't stand a chance.

Mjcpr
2/3/2006, 12:05 PM
I was flummoxed why they would vote off the lumberjack lady last night. That was one of the worst moves in a while. Unless they mix up the tribes soon, the old women don't stand a chance.

Because they were already working on their strategy. :rolleyes: A couple of them talked about how they could never beat her in a challenge when it comes down to the end.

Fat chance of that happening.

Soonrboy
2/3/2006, 12:24 PM
An astronaut and a fighter pilot, plus the ninja guy all in the older men's group? The young guys were playing baseball when they first got to their place. They'll implode before any merging happens....plus when they merge, it'll be old women/young guys and old guys/young women

HoserSooner
2/3/2006, 01:25 PM
An astronaut and a fighter pilot, plus the ninja guy all in the older men's group? The young guys were playing baseball when they first got to their place. They'll implode before any merging happens....plus when they merge, it'll be old women/young guys and old guys/young women

From what I've heard, they are going to do one of those schoolyard pickem' deals in a couple of weeks, similar to what they did a few seasons ago.

Soonrboy
2/3/2006, 01:37 PM
From what I've heard, they are going to do one of those schoolyard pickem' deals in a couple of weeks, similar to what they did a few seasons ago.

hmmm...that'll be interesting too.

OUinFLA
2/3/2006, 01:52 PM

I understood it was because Lumber Jane was pretty loud, obnoxious, overbearing, unbearable................kinda like.........well, you know.....a horn that posts on the football board.

Mjcpr
2/3/2006, 01:53 PM
I understood it was because Lumber Jane was pretty loud, obnoxious, overbearing, unbearable................kinda like.........well, you know.....Dean

You're gonna get it.

Pricetag
2/3/2006, 01:59 PM
I understood it was because Lumber Jane was pretty loud, obnoxious, overbearing, unbearable................kinda like.........well, you know.....a horn that posts on the football board.
There's no way that trumps being scared of leaves, though. When they lost, the first words out of my mouth were "So long, Floppy."

You don't strategize on who you can or can't beat in the first freaking week of the show. You try to get a read on everyone, while eliminating the real flakes.

What they did shows how clueless they are. Of course, she didn't help herself by saying that the other three weren't pulling their weight during tribal council, either.

FaninAma
2/3/2006, 04:26 PM
I really think the show would be better if the had a radical, Islamic, terrorist tribe and they declared jihad on the other tribes. And one of the other tribes could be made up of former and current Marines and Army Rangers. Now I would watch that.

TopDaugIn2000
2/3/2006, 04:36 PM
I'm not a big fan of the show, but due to NOTHING being on TV last night I watched it. I too think they made a mistake voting off "Lumber Jill" (that cracks me up). Loud or not, she found a fish.

Didn't really totally understand the exile island thing (wasn't paying too much attention at the beginning of the show). I thought it was a place that the people voted off had to go, and maybe one of them might get to join back in later. Someone please 'splain it to me.

Young girls are doomed, totally helpless.

And yes, agree that the "Scared of leaves" chick needs suit help. BAD

OUinFLA
2/9/2006, 11:14 PM
Ok, so tell me why the 4 women didnt get together and vote the cold turkey smoker off??? He is such a whinner.
At least we are back to normal dual tribes now.

SoonerInKCMO
2/9/2006, 11:19 PM
Tonight was the first time I've seen this in several seasons ... do they always cry this much. I was worried the sister was gonna dehydrate with all the tears she was sheddin'.

SoonerInKCMO
2/9/2006, 11:22 PM
Hey - speaking of crappy 'reality' TV ... did anyone see any of tonight's 'Beauty And The Geek'? When are we, as a culture, going to stop celebrating absolutely brain-dead, superficial bimbos just 'cause they're cute and have a nice rack? Seriously, I like a hot babe as much as the next guy ... but these chicks could make a man gay with their sheer idiocy.

critical_phil
2/9/2006, 11:24 PM
I really think the show would be better if the had a radical, Islamic, terrorist tribe and they declared jihad on the other tribes. And one of the other tribes could be made up of former and current Marines and Army Rangers. Now I would watch that.

mark burnett already tried this (without the terrorists) in Combat Missions.

Mjcpr
2/10/2006, 08:44 AM
Shane (3 pack a day smoker guy) is a *****. Send him home.

Soonrboy
2/10/2006, 08:46 AM
He's a ****ing whiner. He's gone before Saggy

Mjcpr
2/10/2006, 08:53 AM
He was crying about missing his son on what, day 3? Give me a break. Did you not know that you wouldn't be seeing him or what?

Looks like he really goes off the deep end next week. :D

Harry Beanbag
2/10/2006, 08:58 AM
He was crying about missing his son on what, day 3? Give me a break. Did you not know that you wouldn't be seeing him or what?

Looks like he really goes off the deep end next week. :D

I was wondering if his crying and whining was part of his strategy until I saw the preview for next week. Looks like it's gonna get wild.

TopDaugIn2000
2/10/2006, 09:42 AM
I agree, send his sorry *** home. Those two gals really wanna be there, and instead they are trying to send them home. I thought it totally sucked that he got to stay, everyone knows he'll cave again and give in. Such a baby.

C&CDean
2/10/2006, 09:50 AM
I am completely surrounded by homosexuals.

Sooner in Tampa
2/10/2006, 09:56 AM
I am completely surrounded by homosexuals.Dean...we are all grown...you can say FAGS. :dean:

NTTIAWWT

C&CDean
2/10/2006, 09:58 AM
Fags and fagettes. You people make me sad for America.

OUinFLA
2/10/2006, 11:02 AM
I am completely surrounded by homosexuals.

hmmm............well,.......

oh, nevermind.

OUinFLA
2/10/2006, 11:05 AM
Whats the less than tactful guy's name that walked up to the women and said..
"One of you two is going home tonight, that's just the way it is."

If I had been those 4 girls, I would have voted him off that night. They have got to be able to see they wont have the numbers anymore to do that. He is up for the "A$$ of the show" award.

Note to Dean: This is just my non-fag opinion.

TopDaugIn2000
2/10/2006, 11:17 AM
I think his name is Shane

Mjcpr
2/10/2006, 11:19 AM
I think his name is Shane

I think Shane is smoker-boy.

TopDaugIn2000
2/10/2006, 11:21 AM
yeah, it is, but wasn't he the one that told the girls they were going home?

or was that the other guy?

OUinFLA
2/10/2006, 11:22 AM
it wasnt shane the whinner
it was the tall athletic guy, one of the younger guys in the first groups

TopDaugIn2000
2/10/2006, 11:23 AM
oh, ok. it's only the 2nd week, they're all still the same person to me.

Harry Beanbag
3/10/2006, 08:55 AM
THE ROBOTS ARE MOPING!!!11!!!1!!

OUinFLA
3/10/2006, 12:14 PM
How can you NOT put together a 4 piece puzzle with a full minute's head start???

Harry Beanbag
3/10/2006, 12:18 PM
I don't know. Especially if that middle piece didn't move like Dan said while whining afterwards.

TopDaugIn2000
3/16/2006, 10:57 AM
Well last night was a bust. I hate those "recap" shows. ugh

Harry Beanbag
3/16/2006, 11:00 AM
It was on last night? I'm guessing they'll be preempted tonight and next Thursday due to the tournament.

TopDaugIn2000
3/16/2006, 11:02 AM
yes

OUinFLA
3/30/2006, 08:57 PM
Well, I cant say Im happy that Nick is gone.
If Terry had given him the extra idol after the vote, wouldnt Shane have gone home? I cant stand that guy.

Harry Beanbag
3/30/2006, 09:03 PM
Crap, thanks. It's just coming on here. :(

OUinFLA
3/30/2006, 09:05 PM
Crap, thanks. It's just coming on here. :(

well hell, Im sorry, move to Florida.

We can watch Survivor and football games and stuff.

TopDaugIn2000
3/30/2006, 09:17 PM
yeah, I agree with you OUinFLA.

Wish they could have gotten rid of the dirtbag instead. I have a feeling he'll explode next week cause someone in HIS tribe voted for him....

Rhino
3/30/2006, 09:34 PM
Well, I cant say Im happy that Nick is gone.
If Terry had given him the extra idol after the vote, wouldnt Shane have gone home? I cant stand that guy. I don't think they know for sure. Could be that they'd have to re-vote and Austin would get the boot.

If I were Terry though, I'd save it for myself too.

TopDaugIn2000
3/30/2006, 09:42 PM
oh I would've kept it too.

I just can't believe they are letting shane stay in the game. such a slime

and **** the spoiler tags, if you are reading this thread and haven't watched the show then you deserve it

OUinFLA
3/30/2006, 09:43 PM
dont y'all think it would be much easier for Harry to move here to Florida than for the rest of us to keep typing in this black hole style?

TopDaugIn2000
3/30/2006, 09:45 PM
he should just watch the damn show BEFORE reading the thread.

and poor Bruce. OUCH! :les:

Harry Beanbag
3/31/2006, 06:56 AM
I don't think they know for sure. Could be that they'd have to re-vote and Austin would get the boot.

If I were Terry though, I'd save it for myself too.

I thought the rule was that whoever had the second most votes would be gone in that situation. That would have been most excellent if Terry had done that, and would have been the ideal situation. Now it appears it may be too late for the old La Mina folks.

Sooner in Tampa
3/31/2006, 06:57 AM
yeah, I agree with you OUinFLA.

Wish they could have gotten rid of the dirtbag instead. I have a feeling he'll explode next week cause someone in HIS tribe voted for him....I don't think anybody in Shane's tribe voted for him...he got 4 votes, the other team was hoping for Bruce to jump ship.

I think that it is a mistake for Terry to tell everyone he has the immunity idol...I would have kept that sucker undercover until the last possible minute. It is only good for one use...and then your *** is hung out like everyone else. It would really shake up tribal council because then folks have to vote without all of the chatting with each other. Just a thought.

Harry Beanbag
3/31/2006, 06:59 AM
and **** the spoiler tags, if you are reading this thread and haven't watched the show then you deserve it

I was just cleaning up my Control Panel before the show came on, not paying much attention and didn't think about the time difference at all. I'll try to do better next time. Don't hurt me.

p.s. I was joking with OUinFLA anyway. :P

OUinFLA
3/31/2006, 07:28 AM
p.s. I was joking with OUinFLA anyway. :P

I wasn't, move to Florida. I need more Sooner friends down here. :)

Sooner in Tampa
3/31/2006, 07:48 AM
I wasn't, move to Florida. I need more Sooner friends down here. :)No Kidding...we need to thin out these gator turds :P

Harry Beanbag
3/31/2006, 08:38 AM
I used to live in Florida, does that count?

TopDaugIn2000
3/31/2006, 09:32 AM
that's true, I do think it goes to the 2nd highest. In that case shane's *** would have been out. GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Harry Beanbag
3/31/2006, 09:42 AM
I have an intense dislike for Shane, but he's the most entertaining character on the show so I'd like him to stick around. He's playing the Johnny Fairplay role in this edition. Aras is the one that I would like to get the boot, or Bruce.

TopDaugIn2000
3/31/2006, 09:56 AM
oh man the other day I saw the next to last episode rerun with Johnny Fair Play, where he got voted off. I ABSOLUTELY COULD NOT STAND HIM!!! That whole bit about his grandmother made me wanna just kill him. Such slime.

and I like Bruce OK. He reminds me of Lil (the scout lady)

Sooner in Tampa
3/31/2006, 09:58 AM
I saw some poker deal and Johnny Fair Play on was in the game...that dude is a straight up *******!!! Nonstop running his piehole.

TopDaugIn2000
3/31/2006, 10:02 AM
He's an absolute IDIOT

Harry Beanbag
3/31/2006, 10:06 AM
Yeah, but he was fun to watch. I think it's funny that most of the people are so gullible that they fall for the crap that others pull on that show.

TopDaugIn2000
4/6/2006, 07:37 PM
man I hate shane.

dolemitesooner
4/6/2006, 07:42 PM
man I hate shane.
wea gree on somthing

TopDaugIn2000
4/6/2006, 07:52 PM
heh

don't know why they aren't going after him this time around.

OUinFLA
4/6/2006, 08:43 PM
crap, I had a business dinner tonight and forgot to record the show.
Anyone care to give me the 1 minute recap?
Who is gone?

TopDaugIn2000
4/6/2006, 08:44 PM
austin got the boot.

no one has "switched" tribes yet and gone to the other side.

OUinFLA
4/6/2006, 08:45 PM
aw man, Terry is living on a short term rope.

I hope shane has a cig fit and leaves.

thanks TD2K

Sooner98
4/7/2006, 12:30 AM
Terry won individual immunity again. Terry then revealed to Sally that he has the hidden immunity idol. He then tried to make a deal with Danielle to get her and Bruce to switch over and vote with he, Austin, and Sally. He offered to give Danielle the idol, if she went along with this. She didn't, and neither did Bruce. Bye, bye Austin.

Sooner in Tampa
4/7/2006, 05:22 AM
Why in the blue hell didn't Terry give Austin the idol????????? He offered it to Danielle, and yet he will not give it to Austin????????? Oh well, his freakin ego will be his downfall.

Harry Beanbag
4/7/2006, 06:49 AM
Man, I was waiting for some bigtime fireworks at Tribal Council, but it was a dud.

Sooner in Tampa
4/7/2006, 06:53 AM
Man, I was waiting for some bigtime fireworks at Tribal Council, but it was a dud.Yeah...same here. I really thought that Bruce would be the first one to flip...oh well.

Harry Beanbag
4/7/2006, 06:55 AM
Yeah...same here. I really thought that Bruce would be the first one to flip...oh well.

Yeah, Bruce is a pansy.

Sooner in Tampa
4/7/2006, 07:06 AM
OH...and Terry's little speech about being from the Naval Academy, and NOBODY lies for the Academy...BULL**** FLAG!!!!

Soonrboy
4/7/2006, 08:01 AM
Terry couldn't give up his individual immunity without having 4 other people behind him...he couldn't give up his idol to Austin because after this week, everyone would be gunning for him.

I was ****ed he didn't give it up either, but then it did make sense for him in the long run to hang on to it, since Danielle wouldn't switch over.

I don't understand the loyalty to Shane, either. That guy is a bunson burner away from a meth head.

Harry Beanbag
4/7/2006, 08:59 AM
Terry should have given it up to Nick last week, then Shane and Aras would have been gone by now. It appears the opportunity for large group power plays has passed now.

TopDaugIn2000
4/7/2006, 09:03 AM
Terry should have given it up to Nick last week, then Shane and Aras would have been gone by now. It appears the opportunity for large group power plays has passed now.

I agree. It was his chance to get shane out and he didn't do it.

Harry Beanbag
4/7/2006, 09:12 AM
Yeah, Terry is screwed now, even with the idol. From next week's preview it appears he knows it and is just going to be a dick.

Oh, and I thought the most humorous part of last night's episode was Aras calling Austin a slimeball. :rolleyes:

OUinFLA
4/7/2006, 10:24 AM
Terry must win the next 4 immunities to stay in the game I would guess.

Won't it be the pits if Shane wins this episode????

If that happens I might quit watching the show.

Sooner in Tampa
4/7/2006, 10:25 AM
Shane has REALLY toned it down lately...he is learning.

TopDaugIn2000
4/13/2006, 07:34 PM
I'm sorry, nurse or not, there is NOTHING that would make me ever look at shane's rashy weenis. GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUinFLA
4/13/2006, 08:11 PM
Well next week looks like a winner. apparently Bruce is going to go down on a medical leave. and since Terry has the individual immunity, now two of the alliance will be gone. If Terry can win about 2 more of the up for grabs immunities, he will be in the finals. I think next week some of the larger group will be real nasty to each other. It's all the hope Terry has to hang on to Oh, and I think Daniel is a bit**, but she has nice boobs.

Chuck Bao
4/13/2006, 08:44 PM
I did help in photoshopping this one, but we got it wrong.

If you haven't seen it, this is not the place to look. Duh, the spoilers got it wrong.

http://www.acmebraintrust.com/index.php?page=713&parent=50

Dang, I hate the pagonging.

usmc-sooner
4/13/2006, 10:21 PM
Shane has REALLY toned it down lately...he is learning.

LOL can you imagine how fast he'd learn in a Marine Unit :D

OUinFLA
4/13/2006, 10:42 PM
I dont know...........how many of you guys got a girl to look at your........rash today?

On the other hand, for those of you that did, did she laugh like the black nurse did?

usmc-sooner
4/13/2006, 10:44 PM
I dont know...........how many of you guys got a girl to look at your........rash today?

On the other hand, for those of you that did, did she laugh like the black nurse did?

I think I'm still waiting in line to see somebody about something.

When that black girl looked and laughed I thought it was hilarious

Harry Beanbag
4/13/2006, 11:03 PM
So who got the boot? I got busy and forgot all about it.

OUinFLA
4/13/2006, 11:04 PM
Sally..........bye, bye.

Chuck Bao
4/13/2006, 11:52 PM
I haven't seen it yet.

It comes on in five minutes!!!!

TopDaugIn2000
4/20/2006, 07:16 PM
I HATE SHANE I HATE SHANE I HATE SHANE

TopDaugIn2000
4/20/2006, 07:19 PM
I'm sorry, but shane is getting the raw end of the deal. In everything. I feel bad for him.

TopDaugIn2000
4/20/2006, 07:55 PM
poor bruce

OUinFLA
4/20/2006, 08:03 PM
this is about the nastiest survivor series I have watched.

TD2K, how do you really feel about Shane?

TopDaugIn2000
4/20/2006, 08:07 PM
I'm feeling a little dislike for shane. in case you can't tell. :D

Harry Beanbag
4/20/2006, 10:15 PM
I actually like Shane. Aras is the one I can't stand.

C&CDean
4/20/2006, 10:25 PM
If I were any one of you people I'd stick a rusty ice pick up my urethra, twirl it around a couple times, then pull it out and stick it up under my left eyelid and perform a self-pre frontal lobotomy. No wait, you watch this **** so you don't even have a brain to stir up.

My bad.

JohnnyMack
4/20/2006, 10:26 PM
If I were any one of you people I'd stick a rusty ice pick up my urethra, twirl it around a couple times, then pull it out and stick it up under my left eyelid and perform a self-pre frontal lobotomy. No wait, you watch this **** so you don't even have a brain to stir up.

My bad.

One of the few things the Country Kojak has figured out is that this show sucks.

C&CDean
4/20/2006, 10:28 PM
One of the few things the Country Kojak has figured out is that this show sucks.

"Country Kojak?" That ain't half bad JM.

OUinFLA
4/20/2006, 10:41 PM
your tolerance level is very close to that of Shane's

C&CDean
4/20/2006, 10:44 PM
your tolerance level is very close to that of Shane's

I'll just have to take your word for it, **** eye.

Sooner in Tampa
4/21/2006, 05:19 AM
I feel really bad for Bruce, he was a pretty decent dude. But damn...to have your lower intestines AND your bladder just start getting clogged...YIKES.

Mjcpr
4/21/2006, 07:46 AM
How's come when Shane stands around his stomach is all pooched out like some kid from Bangladesh?

He's a frikin' spaz and he looks like he'd stink.

Sooner in Tampa
4/21/2006, 07:49 AM
He's a frikin' spaz and he looks like he'd stink.He is a spaz...and I doubt that he makes the final 4...but dude...I think that they all stink. I bet their camp smells like...updog :D

Soonrboy
4/21/2006, 10:53 AM
Why did Shane get all ****y at Cirie when she chopped off his ropes and then didn't understand why she didn't take him on to the spa. He is like a 8 year old kid. .

OUinFLA
4/21/2006, 10:55 AM
better his ropes than his...............rash.

Soonrboy
4/21/2006, 10:59 AM
Ugh...

My son wondered what was going to happened to the stuff that finally flushes out of Bruce. I told him maybe Fear Factor will want it for something.

Harry Beanbag
4/21/2006, 11:03 AM
Poor Bruce. Writhing in intense pain with an intestinal blockage and having to be carried off the island by naked Shane. I was laughing at that image. Should I feel bad about it?

Sooner in Tampa
4/21/2006, 11:07 AM
Poor Bruce. Writhing in intense pain with an intestinal blockage and having to be carried off the island by naked Shane. I was laughing at that image. Should I feel bad about it?You should probably use the Ask Dean thread for that one. :D

TopDaugIn2000
4/27/2006, 07:19 PM
hahahahahahahaha

terry won the new Yukon.

take THAT shane!!!!!!!

Hopefully he'll win the million $$ so he can afford the gas for that b!tch

StoopTroup
4/27/2006, 07:25 PM
LMAO! She caught a fish!

TopDaugIn2000
4/27/2006, 07:28 PM
that was so freakin funny.

C&CDean
4/27/2006, 07:33 PM
Yeah, cracked me the **** up.

StoopTroup
4/27/2006, 07:37 PM
Cool Challenge here with the body weight.

TopDaugIn2000
4/27/2006, 07:39 PM
dayum, I"d be doomed. I have no upper body strength.

TopDaugIn2000
4/27/2006, 07:41 PM
4 straight for terry. he's the man.

StoopTroup
4/27/2006, 07:42 PM
They will probably kill him in his sleep now...lol

StoopTroup
4/27/2006, 07:55 PM
Hey Courtney...

Take a bath.

TopDaugIn2000
4/27/2006, 07:56 PM
word.

I'm glad that whiny b!tch is gone.

(although I would have rather seen shane go....in week ONE!)

OUinFLA
4/27/2006, 08:07 PM
dang, Danielle blew that one.
Aras should be gone!
and poor shane, figured out no one was going to do what he wanted. heh.

Harry Beanbag
4/28/2006, 09:10 AM
I ****ing can't stand Aras. He contributes nothing but whining, puts little effort out in challenges, and his "allies" totally take care of him because he's hawt. :rolleyes:

Who knew Cirie was in control of this game until last night?

How'd everybody enjoy Danielle's pit hair?

Terry is a freaking stud. I'd like to see him kick Aras' *** next week.

HoserSooner
4/28/2006, 09:12 AM
The pit hair made me sad in my pants. :(

OUinFLA
4/28/2006, 10:10 AM

yeah, Danielle had enough to make a bald guy cry.

IB4OU2
4/28/2006, 10:15 AM

The cleavage made me Happy in mine.........Why do you hate Yourapeans?

HoserSooner
4/28/2006, 11:24 AM
The cleavage made me Happy in mine.........Why do you hate Yourapeans?

Oh the clevage is excellent. The pit hair just doesn't turn my crank.

OUinFLA
4/28/2006, 11:31 AM
Why can't she be the one who tends to be nude, instead of Shane-ful.

Sooner in Tampa
5/1/2006, 10:36 AM
How does the weakest and least physical person on the island shake up the game like that? WOW.

OUinFLA
5/1/2006, 02:31 PM
I assume you mean nursie big jugs?

TopDaugIn2000
5/1/2006, 02:33 PM
I assume you mean nursie big jugs?

I like her. She's funny. And she caught a FISH! :P

Sooner in Tampa
5/2/2006, 07:31 AM
She is a really funny and cool chick, but physically she is a mess. She is HORRIBLE at all of the physical challenges. I am really amazed that she is still there.

OUinFLA
5/4/2006, 08:08 PM
Can't say Im dissappointed in tonights show.
Loser goes home.

Sooner in Tampa
5/5/2006, 05:27 AM
Survivor editing has become too predictable. The way they kept showing Shane bragging about how "safe" he was...I knew he was gone. Terry really has to be the favorite to win it all now. Aras, Danielle, and what's her name now have two enemies on the jury and I am sure the others will be voting for Terry if he makes it.

OUHOMER
5/5/2006, 06:15 AM
plus terry still has a hidden suprise

Sooner in Tampa
5/5/2006, 06:23 AM
plus terry still has a hidden supriseYeah...that thing is pure gold right now. The thing is that pretty much everybody knows that he has it, but they can't do anything about it since he keeps winning individual immunity.

Harry Beanbag
5/5/2006, 06:49 AM
Terry really has to be the favorite to win it all now. Aras, Danielle, and what's her name now have two enemies on the jury and I am sure the others will be voting for Terry if he makes it.

I don't know. I think the old Casaya crew is really shallow, stupid, and retarded enough to still vote against Terry.

Chuck Bao
5/5/2006, 06:53 AM
I'm really hating on Aras now.

What a crybaby! Nut up, dude! Even yo momma gonna be embarrassed by you.

Harry Beanbag
5/5/2006, 06:55 AM
I've hated Aras for a long time, last night just reminded me why. He's a punk kid who needs to grow up.

HoserSooner
5/5/2006, 07:58 AM
Aras and Danielle in the final two.

Take it to the bank. :D

And I don't think the immunity idol can be used past the final 4, can it?

Soonrboy
5/5/2006, 08:00 AM
If Danielle were smart, she'd side with Terry right now. The dude's not losing. Why cling to the loser Aras. I don't get that.

TopDaugIn2000
5/5/2006, 08:39 AM
GOD I'm glad shane is gone.

still can't believe terry took him for the reward, I wouldn't have given that cry baby ANYTHING other than exile island.

OhU1
5/5/2006, 08:43 AM
Shane is a man/child. Very revealing that his son says Shane is more like a brother to him than a father.

Up until 2 weeks ago I had watched every episode of Survivor. Now I feel like I'm watching a re-run I've already seen a few times before.

Probst: "come on in guys" (will the Survivors not know to walk toward him and "come on in" to the challenge if he doesn't say this each time?

Probst: "worth playing for"? (wow, a can of pringles and a Pepsi! A home video of people I haven't seen in 20 days).

This week the "surprise" cheap emotional gimmick of the Survivors being reunited with a loved one they haven't seen in a few weeks.

On the last week we'll get the "walk of memories" where the final 3 pretend to be sad about the people they beat as they walk along a trail and the producers burn 1o minutes.

Yeah, yeah, I know - no one forces me to watch. I used to be a big fan and would not even answer my phone during the show, but half way through last night I could say nothing more than "this show blows".

It was fun while it lasted.

TopDaugIn2000
5/5/2006, 09:24 AM
yeah, I agree, it's gettin tired.

OUinFLA
5/5/2006, 09:46 AM
:eek: no survivors here!

I gotta stick this one out, Im pullin for Terry to win this thing.
He is the best survivor I have seen

TopDaugIn2000
5/5/2006, 09:49 AM
I didn't say I was gonna stop watching. I'll also finish this season, and I've been pulling for terry for many many weeks.

mrowl
5/5/2006, 09:56 AM
can Terry use the idol in the final 3, to get to 2?

Hell, can he use it in the final 2?

TopDaugIn2000
5/5/2006, 09:57 AM
I doubt for the final 2, but I really don't know on the other ones.

OUinFLA
5/5/2006, 10:08 AM
I wouldnt think so on the final 2 as it is a vote by the jury.
Gonna be interesting to see if the jury votes for a true "survivor" or a clique favorite.

OhU1
5/5/2006, 10:16 AM
I think my favorite survivor for game playing skill may have been Brian Heidik from Survivor Thailand (soft core porn star wife guy). He was on 100% of the time playing the game.

You could see the fear and anxiety Heidik had after he discovered everyone would get to watch his home video with him. And for good reason. Will his porn star crazy wife give him "a show" or run her mouth about their fancy car and home?

Rich was a scumbag too but also one of the most entertaining players and one of my old favorites.

There hasn't been many interesting characters in the past few seasons. Without interesting characters more of my attention is drawn to the staleness of the format of the game.

SeattleOUstudent
5/5/2006, 10:16 AM
I hope Danielle makes it to the end...that girl be HAWT!....except for when she talks.

HoserSooner
5/5/2006, 10:20 AM
I hope Danielle makes it to the end...that girl be HAWT!....except for when she talks.

Yeah, she's cute but has some big-assed gums.

usmc-sooner
5/5/2006, 11:09 AM
syrese, danielle, and aras (my mommy is my rock) have mush for brains. All 3 could have made alliances with Terry to ensure them a spot in the final 2 or 3 and they are all too dumb to see it.

OUinFLA
5/5/2006, 11:39 AM
I enjoy the frustrated look on aras face when terry beats him on the immunity challenges. He's gotta have that loser feeling.

mrowl
5/5/2006, 11:42 AM

that accent is HORRIBLE. There is no way I could deal with it.

Sooner in Tampa
5/5/2006, 11:53 AM
I enjoy the frustrated look on aras face when terry beats him on the immunity challenges. He's gotta have that loser feeling.I enjoy Terry's face when they read the results...the past two weeks have really thrown him for a loop. Everytime he thinks he has a plan, someone screws it up.

OUinFLA
5/5/2006, 01:09 PM
that accent is HORRIBLE. There is no way I could deal with it.

ok, so we all seem to agree, her best assets are her bewbs, and there is not much else?

SeattleOUstudent
5/5/2006, 01:59 PM
ok, so we all seem to agree, her best assets are her bewbs, and there is not much else?

Nah, she is pretty good lookin' in general.
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor12/show/ep03/photos/04.jpg

I do hate this facial expression, though. She does it all the time.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor12/show/ep03/photos/01.jpg

Chuck Bao
5/5/2006, 06:13 PM
If anyone deserves the million bucks, it's Terry.

He's guaranteed final three as he has one final chance to use that fuzzy-looking immunity idol. If Terry wins the next immunity challenge, he can work out a deal and pass the immunity idol to Cirie or Danielle and make it to the final two.

Except, I don't think it'll work out that way because he now has the car curse.

I'm not paying too much attention to the spoilers, but in my opinion the editing so far doesn't really point towards an Aras or Danielle win. Okay, there's time for them to develop some redeeming qualities, but I'm not sure why I should care.

Cirie is funny and she should have been one of the first to be voted off. If not Terry, I'm hoping Cirie gets the million bucks.

Pricetag
5/6/2006, 12:06 AM
I'm sure I'm not the only one pronouncing "Aras" as "Arse." I must have dropped that 20 times the other night, and, alas, my wife never picked up on it.

They should end this thing now and give it to Terry out of principle.

As it is, he's like the team that enters the NCAA tournament with something like a 35-0 record. Dude has scared the rest of them so badly by this point that if he slips up after the idol is gone, he'll be history. Nobody who wants to win can afford not to vote him off.

OUinFLA
5/6/2006, 07:01 AM
News Flash: 50 year old fighter pilot upsets 24 year old Mama's boy by keeping him seperated from Mama beyond 32 days.
"Unreasonable, Unjust, Unfair" say the masses mothers.

My take: Now, Iv'e loved my Mama longer than most of you hillbillys have been alive, but I cant imagine a time in my life past the 4th grade that I would have publically made the statements that Arse made about not being able to spend some time in the company of his mom. NTTATWWT.
I think it is just the frustration of being #2 in all the physical challenges against a man twice his age.

Thought question: Is flying jets better for you physically than Yogert ...... er Yoga?

Chuck Bao
5/6/2006, 07:09 AM
Oh, you forgot, OUinFLA that Arse's mom is his rock.

I'm pretty sure that is close to the all-time Survivor low.

Wait, if Arse wins that will be it.

SeattleOUstudent
5/6/2006, 11:17 AM
Im kinda with you guys. Terry deserves to win this season as much as that FDNY Firefighter did on the last season. Terry has had to fight for his life with these folks. He HAS to win immunity every week and has done just that...and I might be a little cocky about accomplishing that as well. One thing is for sure, If he had been in Cerie's shape, he would have been long gone. Thats why I dont think she will make it to the final 2. Its usually a challenge that is very physical. On top of that, she is riding the coattails of the rest of her tribe and has ****ed off too many people.

If Terry gets to the final 2, he will win. He has played the cleanest game, hands down.

Sooner in Tampa
5/8/2006, 05:52 AM
Terry has been the most honest player EVER on Survivor to make it this far.

Kind of nice to see for a change.

Mjcpr
5/8/2006, 08:13 AM
Terry deserves to win 100x more so than anyone on the show, however, how many times have we seen someone win who just happened to hang around long enough and somehow found themselves in the final two? Vaseppia(sp?), Sandra, Tina.....who else?

Sooner in Tampa
5/8/2006, 08:19 AM
Terry deserves to win 100x more so than anyone on the show, however, how many times have we seen someone win who just happened to hang around long enough and somehow found themselves in the final two? Vaseppia(sp?), Sandra, Tina.....who else?True...now watch Cerie hang around long enough to be the next one to do it.

StoopTroup
5/11/2006, 07:16 PM
YAWN...

TopDaugIn2000
5/11/2006, 07:43 PM
dammit. I had the vcr set (I know, I know, who the **** still uses a vcr) for tonight cause I had to mow the yard. Now I've missed the first 45 minutes.

OUinFLA
5/11/2006, 08:43 PM
Aras won his first reward challenge and took Cerie on a cruise up the panama canel with him. Leaving Daniel alone with Terry on Exile Island. Terry and Daniel formed a pact. If Terry won the Immunity challenge, then he would give Daniel the hidden Immunity idol so Cerie would be voted off. If someone else won immunity idol, then Terry would keep the hidden idol. He did show it to Danniel to prove he had it. Then Aras won the immunity idol and all the plans went out the window. Terry and Danniel vote for Cerie, and Cerie and Aras voted for Danniel cause they all suspected that Terry had the immunity.
During the reward challenge, some harsh words were exchanged by Terry and Aras, Aras saying something that wasnt true. But the next day they got it straightened out.
IMO Terry must win the next immunity.

usmc-sooner
5/11/2006, 09:25 PM
newsflash: as much as I want him to Terry aint going to win.

why because of dumbass Danielle she had a chance to guarentee herself a final three spot but at the time she didn't like Terry's attitude. I don't think fate will be kind to her. It's not usually kind to monumental dumbasses

SeattleOUstudent
5/11/2006, 11:05 PM
Cerie is gone. Terry doesnt win the next immunity and goes to the Jury. It comes down to Aras and Danielle, and I say she wins because she has ****ed off less people.

OUinFLA
5/11/2006, 11:10 PM
Cerie is gone. Terry doesnt win the next immunity and goes to the Jury. It comes down to Aras and Danielle, and I say she wins because she has ****ed off less people.

and she has nice bewbs.

OU Adonis
5/12/2006, 07:50 AM
I would hit it

olevetonahill
5/12/2006, 07:54 AM
Between going to my shop , reading , and posting here I dont have time to watch TV . Im surprised at how many here do ;)

TopDaugIn2000
5/14/2006, 07:28 PM
I sure wanted cirie to make it to the next level......she just couldn't get the fire going though

terry won ANOTHER challenge....dayum

OUTromBoNado
5/14/2006, 08:58 PM
I sure wanted cirie to make it to the next level......she just couldn't get the fire going though

terry won ANOTHER challenge....dayum

But he didn't win it when it mattered the most. I think copping out on the Final 3 immunity challenge is l-a-m-e. I also think Aras' threats against Danielle were dirty and that probably pushed her to take him to the Final 2.

I knew either Courtney and/or Shane would deliver on a tirade. Shane didn't disappoint. That was highly entertaining.

OUinFLA
5/14/2006, 09:20 PM
Terry got screwed.
Best player I have ever seen on this series.
Im glad Shane made that a public statement.
Terry voting for Aras was a class act.

TopDaugIn2000
5/14/2006, 09:55 PM
Cirie won the other yukon. that's cool

just wait 'til her hubby put rims on that beyonce.

"It's spinnin *****, It's spinnin!" ---Chris Rock

TopDaugIn2000
5/14/2006, 09:57 PM
who's goin to Cook Islands?????

in?

usmc-sooner
5/14/2006, 10:05 PM
newsflash: as much as I want him to Terry aint going to win.

why because of dumbass Danielle she had a chance to guarentee herself a final three spot but at the time she didn't like Terry's attitude. I don't think fate will be kind to her. It's not usually kind to monumental dumbasses

damn look at the date I posted this, this show is getting more and more scripted

Danielle and Aras are probably the 2 most undeserving final 2 people ever.

OUTromBoNado
5/14/2006, 11:25 PM
who's goin to Cook Islands?????

in?

IN!

I will outwit you all. Beware my mental skillz!!!!!!111:les:

Sooner in Tampa
5/15/2006, 05:51 AM
Terry got screwed.
Best player I have ever seen on this series.
Im glad Shane made that a public statement.
Terry voting for Aras was a class act.DITTO with eveything you said. Given the final two...I am glad that Aras won, it would have been shameful to give Dannielle the money, she rode coat tails and just happen to win the final immunity challenge.

BTW...I don't think it mattered who she took with her in the final two...she would have lost to either one.

TopDaugIn2000
5/15/2006, 09:39 AM
and I still think shane is an a$$

Mjcpr
5/15/2006, 09:43 AM
I can't remember the last "deserving" person that won Survivor. They usually get booted before the final 2 because nobody wants to go up against them.

Ethan maybe?

Sooner in Tampa
5/15/2006, 09:47 AM
The used car salesman played a pretty good game.

C&CDean
5/15/2006, 09:48 AM
no life losers

all y'all

How about packing up your ****, and take your family/s on a camping trip? Spend a week out there being a "Survivor" instead of sitting on your fat *** in front of a TV watching this pathetic, asinine, absolutely lame crap. You people make me hate America.

Mjcpr
5/15/2006, 09:49 AM
no life losers

all y'all

How about packing up your ****, and take your family/s on a camping trip? Spend a week out there being a "Survivor" instead of sitting on your fat *** in front of a TV watching this pathetic, asinine, absolutely lame crap. You people make me hate America.

Shouldn't you be elbow deep in some cow's vagina by this time of day?

Chuck Bao
5/15/2006, 09:53 AM
And, I still agree with you. But, I like his main point that Terry deserved to be final two.

I also liked Courtney's question.

I think Aras redeemed his image, somewhat, in the end.

C&CDean
5/15/2006, 09:54 AM
Shouldn't you be elbow deep in some cow's vagina by this time of day?

It's shoulder deep, and it's her rectum.

Jeez, don't you know anything about palpating cows?

I oughta have a Dean's Survivor contest. Spend a week out on the ranch. Just hangin' with Dean.

All you pasty-skinned, TV-watchin', Nintendo playing geeks would be calling 911 after about the first hour.

Survivor. pffffft.

C&CDean
5/15/2006, 09:55 AM
And, I still agree with you. But, I like his main point that Terry deserved to be final two.

I also liked Courtney's question.

I think Aras redeemed his image, somewhat, in the end.

I think you need to go back on another bike trip to Vietnam.

Sooner in Tampa
5/15/2006, 09:56 AM

I oughta have a Dean's Survivor contest. Spend a week out on the ranch. Just hangin' with Dean.

All you pasty-skinned, TV-watchin', Nintendo playing geeks would be calling 911 after about the first hour.

Survivor. pffffft.Sorry Dean...Nugent already did that gig. :D

OUinFLA
5/15/2006, 10:02 AM
I dont play Nintendo...........
anymore.
Nor am I interested in shoving my arm up a cow's rectum.........
anymore.
I played the Okie farm boy gig for about 21 years and I dont want to do that...
anymore.
And my skin aint pasty..........
anymore, it's sure brusing easy nowddays though........too much sun in my past Ive been told.
And it is curious to note that in every survivor thread, Deano posts are in the top five for quantity.
Get a life!

usmc-sooner
5/15/2006, 10:03 AM

Survivor. pffffft.

but would we win one of those cool purple and gold FFA jackets? :D

C&CDean
5/15/2006, 10:05 AM
but would we win one of those cool purple and gold FFA jackets? :D

No, but you would win a year's supply of Blue & Gold sausage, 3 pairs of Roundhouse overalls, and a damn good night's sleep.

C&CDean
5/15/2006, 10:07 AM
I dont play Nintendo...........
anymore.
Nor am I interested in shoving my arm up a cow's rectum.........
anymore.
I played the Okie farm boy gig for about 21 years and I dont want to do that...
anymore.
And my skin aint pasty..........
anymore, it's sure brusing easy nowddays though........too much sun in my past Ive been told.
And it is curious to note that in every survivor thread, Deano posts are in the top five for quantity.
Get a life!

Heh. Just trying to do my part to improve the health of Americans.