PDA

View Full Version : Secret Service Agents

1stTimeCaller
2/3/2006, 09:58 AM
Anyone ever deal with these guys?

I did back in college when a guy tried to pass a terrible fake $10 to the clerk that worked the shift before me. When the SS agents showed up I gave it to them and told em what I knew and these guys were dicks. I was trying to make small talk and asking questions that they had prolly been asked a million times but they were very rude.

This coworker of mine was telling me that when Jenna Bush was at his inlaws lake house that the SS agents there were really nice to everyone but stayed away from everyone for the most part but he said that they were very friendly if you went up to talk to them.

Did I catch these guys on a bad day or what?

Mjcpr
2/3/2006, 09:59 AM
Tell us more about the lake house and Jenna Bush.

Sooner in Tampa
2/3/2006, 10:01 AM
Anyone ever deal with these guys?

I did back in college when a guy tried to pass a terrible fake $10 to the clerk that worked the shift before me. When the SS agents showed up I gave it to them and told em what I knew and these guys were dicks. I was trying to make small talk and asking questions that they had prolly been asked a million times but they were very rude.

This coworker of mine was telling me that when Jenna Bush was at his inlaws lake house that the SS agents there were really nice to everyone but stayed away from everyone for the most part but he said that they were very friendly if you went up to talk to them.

Did I catch these guys on a bad day or what?He was probably just a dick. We have to deal with them from time to time when the W comes to visit CENTCOM. Some of them are cool...some of them are not...just like in life. They are ALL no-BS!!! They are very serious about their jobs and will play around about that.

jk the sooner fan
2/3/2006, 10:02 AM
yes i've dealt with them.......there are more USSS agents working in the field on bank fraud, counterfeits, etc, than there are working protective services...

i wouldnt say they're all dicks, its not taught as a block of instruction at the agent school......maybe just a bad day or a bad apple

LoyalFan
2/3/2006, 10:02 AM
Tell us more about lurking in the house and Jenna's bush.

Repaired, under warranty. No charge.

Mr. GoodYainch

Pieces Hit
2/3/2006, 10:04 AM
Did I catch these guys on a bad day or what?If you did I'm sure they couldn't tell you and may not even know themselves.
The whole thing is very discreet.

1stTimeCaller
2/3/2006, 10:05 AM
well, apparently my coworker is married to Bruce's daughter. His BIL went to UT for a year or two and ran around with the Highland Park set down there and was good friends with Jenna. He says that the BIL has been to the ranch in Crawford and cooked steaks for Laura and the girls but the Pres wasn't there. The BIL had Thanksgiving at Camp David and had Christmas dinner at the White House. And has the pictures to prove it.

He said Jenna was very nice but kind of loud. He said she's just a regular chick that isn't very cute w/o makeup but her wobblers look awesome in a swim suit.

anyhoo, I ask questions if I'm interested in something. Just ask poor Homey. I'm sure he's tired of me asking about B-1 bombers.

mrowl
2/3/2006, 10:08 AM
My moms cousin is a SS agent, in protective services. He is a really cool guy, but when he is thinking about work, or talks about work, everything is VERY serious, and no BS.

Mjcpr
2/3/2006, 10:08 AM
He said she's just a regular chick that isn't very cute w/o makeup

All chicks look better with makeup. It's a fact of life.

:mack:

Pieces Hit
2/3/2006, 10:09 AM
All chicks look better with makeup. It's a fact of life.

:mack:Every old barn needs a coat of paint.

Mjcpr
2/3/2006, 10:10 AM
Every old barn needs a coat of paint.

Thanks for taking the heat for me.

:D

critical_phil
2/3/2006, 10:10 AM
no, but i've had to deal with the social security administration recently.

wanna talk about a bunch of pricks!

crawfish
2/3/2006, 10:12 AM
Tell us more about Jenna's wobblers.

critical_phil
2/3/2006, 10:14 AM
Tell us more about Jenna's warblers.

http://www.birdingamerica.com/Ohio/Ohioimages/bbcommonyellowthroat.jpg

Beef
2/3/2006, 10:16 AM
A bird in the hand is worth two hands in the bush.

Mjcpr
2/3/2006, 10:16 AM
A bird in the hand is worth two hands in the bush.

Hotdog, hallway.

1stTimeCaller
2/3/2006, 10:18 AM
OK, I just asked him more about the b00bs. He said she was in a one piece that they were too big for a two piece. He gives them a grade of A to A- with a size of D+. He said that he didn't get to see any nip action and in his words" Man, she's the President's daughter, I didn't want to stare so I had to sneak peeks". He said that her booty is terrible. None at all. I aked him if her butt was like a 12 year old boy and he said not even, more like a 7 year old's. For those of you keeping score at home that means a very flat booty.

Mjcpr
2/3/2006, 10:19 AM
I aked him if her butt was like a 12 year old boy and he said not even, more like a 7 year old's. For those of you keeping score at home that means we're a couple of pedophiles

That's what I was thinking.

:eek:

crawfish
2/3/2006, 10:21 AM
OK, I just asked him more about the b00bs. He said she was in a one piece that they were too big for a two piece. He gives them a grade of A to A- with a size of D+. He said that he didn't get to see any nip action and in his words" Man, she's the President's daughter, I didn't want to stare so I had to sneak peeks". He said that her booty is terrible. None at all. I aked him if her butt was like a 12 year old boy and he said not even, more like a 7 year old's. For those of you keeping score at home that means a very flat booty.

The secret service is most definitely NOT going to be nice to you the next time, either. ;)

critical_phil
2/3/2006, 10:23 AM
the tiny booty is underrated.

KABOOKIE
2/3/2006, 10:28 AM
the tiny booty is underrated.

But a flat booty is a damned shame.

salth2o
2/3/2006, 10:31 AM
I have to go to Waco, TX several times a year for business and the hotel I stay in houses the Secret Service while W is in Crawford.

They are definitely all business, not to chatty. There are some that you can tell are jerks, but for the most part they have an extremely important job and have to look at everyone as a possible perp. It is really cool to watch them return to/leave the hotel. These guys are armed to the max...machine guns, Glocks, body armor.

1stTimeCaller
2/3/2006, 10:33 AM
I'd assume those that are on protective service details to be like that but do you really need to be rude and talk down to the kid working at Superette #9 in Norman when his biggest mistake was being the poor sap that handed you the fake $10 bill?

Beef
2/3/2006, 10:33 AM
There are some that you can tell are jerks, but for the most part they have an extremely important job and have to look at everyone as a possible perv.
They read this board, don't they.

1stTimeCaller
2/3/2006, 10:35 AM
this thread has caused a computer bank under Fort Huachuca to start blinking, beeping and whirring.

Sooner in Tampa
2/3/2006, 10:37 AM
this thread has caused a computer bank under Fort Huachuca to start blinking, beeping and whirring.and you are now on the Homeland Security Watchlist. :P

Oldnslo
2/3/2006, 11:16 AM
they've given you a number and taken 'way your name!

Sooner_Bob
2/3/2006, 11:23 AM
For the record, I just wanted to say that I have never gawked at Jenna Bush's tatas . . .

JohnnyMack
2/3/2006, 11:33 AM
Bomb.

Terror.

Terror.

Bomb.

Al Qaida.

Terror.

President.

1stTimeCaller
2/3/2006, 11:36 AM
thanks JM. I'm sure they have already pulled the file for the forged bill and have looked at my signature on the edge of the bill. They probably have someone inside my house right now going through my stuff.

GITMO here I come!!

Sooner_Bob
2/3/2006, 11:36 AM
Durka Durka Mohamed Jihad.

Harry Beanbag
2/3/2006, 12:13 PM
99.7% of all Secret Service agents are bad.

salth2o
2/3/2006, 12:51 PM
99.7% of all Secret Service agents are bad.

Statistics lie and liars make statistics :mack:

SicEmBaylor
2/3/2006, 02:51 PM
I deal with them pretty often whenever I do volunteer work in Crawford, or occassionaly when a candidate I'm working for will have a big name down for a fundraiser (like Speaker Hastert) and the Secret Service helps with the advance security work.

My experiance has always been that they are friendly but curt. Nice guys but very no-nonsense, and generally they don't like to just BS around. Some might say they were rude a couple of times, but it was a high stress environment and I'd call it being forceful not rude.

There is one guy though on the President's permament Crawford security who is a REALLY REALLY nice guy. I talk to him from time to time and he's invited me over to his place to target shoot. He's a guy who likes to kinda shoot the breeze and I consider him an exception to the rule.

n8v_ndn
2/3/2006, 05:00 PM

This just made me sad in my wobblers...

**Not Work Safe, the Fake $10 Bill Shot**

http://slimindustries.com/jenna_beach.jpg

Mjcpr
2/3/2006, 05:09 PM
Fake $10 bill shot? :confused:

n8v_ndn
2/3/2006, 05:19 PM
1TC's Fake $10 bill story...'Fake $10 bill shot' vs. 'Money shot' get it? If you can see the pic, it might make more sense...or it's just a lame joke.