PDA

View Full Version : who does mccoy think he is?

PDXsooner
2/2/2006, 08:34 PM
he's wearing an OU hat, and apparently he grew up an OU fan, yet he hasn't set foot in a classroom and there's no way he's an alum. does he really consider himself an OU fan already? this is crazy!!

Big Red Ron
2/2/2006, 08:36 PM
That certainly was NOT "beano like."

PDXsooner
2/2/2006, 08:38 PM
beano shmeano

Big Red Ron
2/2/2006, 08:45 PM
beano shmeanoSombody had a drink tonight? :D What's it like noon in Oregon? :P

PDXsooner
2/2/2006, 08:47 PM
Sombody had a drink tonight? :D What is like noon in Oregon? :P

man i'm still at work, i'm heading out right now though - later:D

stonecoldsoonerfan
2/3/2006, 08:14 AM
technically, he's not an OU fan until he plays in at least one play for the f.b. team. ;)

sooneron
2/3/2006, 11:09 AM
He's not a fan until he get's a MIP on campus!

MamaMia
2/3/2006, 11:21 AM
technically, he's not an OU fan until he plays in at least one play for the f.b. team. ;)I guarded the goalposts after each game with my crimson #1 finger from over zealous fans during Stoops first year at OU. Does that count? ;)

SkipTracer
2/3/2006, 11:25 AM
CowboyJ

user profile
Post #183 Re: Check out front page of DO Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How about McCoy flashing 2 hands of down turned longhorns. Must be the new new OU logo. See it on alot of junkyard cards driving around here in OKC.

On a serious note. Here you have a guy disparaging another university (which just took OU to the woodshed last fall), and McCoy hasn't sat 5 minutes in a university class yet. Same goes for the majority of the OU fanbase who want to disparage somebody's elses Alma Mater when they haven't even passed a college credit hour.

Posted on 2/2 1:20 PM | IP: Logged

NormanPride
2/3/2006, 12:27 PM
I normally don't like the horns-down, but this case doesn't irk me for some reason. Mainly because we just signed him :D

Seriously, though. He's just happy he's going to OU. And with that comes an innate hate of Texas. If gdc were here he would agree with me.

RacerX
2/3/2006, 12:37 PM
CowboyJ

user profile
Post #183 Re: Check out front page of DO Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How about McCoy flashing 2 hands of down turned longhorns. Must be the new new OU logo. See it on alot of junkyard cards driving around here in OKC.

On a serious note. Here you have a guy disparaging another university (which just took OU to the woodshed last fall), and McCoy hasn't sat 5 minutes in a university class yet. Same goes for the majority of the OU fanbase who want to disparage somebody's elses Alma Mater when they haven't even passed a college credit hour.

Posted on 2/2 1:20 PM | IP: Logged

Funny...a post from a fan of the University of I Hate Oklahoma making fun of a kid that committed to the University of I Hate Texas.

critical_phil
2/3/2006, 12:50 PM
I guarded the goalposts after each game with my crimson #1 finger from over zealous fans during Stoops first year at OU. Does that count? ;)

you aren't a real fan unless you've been pepper-sprayed by OUSAEmom.

Octavian
2/3/2006, 04:30 PM
he's wearing an OU hat, and apparently he grew up an OU fan, yet he hasn't set foot in a classroom and there's no way he's an alum. does he really consider himself an OU fan already? this is crazy!!

ahh...like a really bad sequal...you need a new trick. ;)

Eielson
2/3/2006, 04:35 PM
Is there something I don't get here? Is this an insider thing? Why can't somebody that is going to OU be an OU fan?

Octavian
2/3/2006, 04:38 PM
Is there something I don't get here?

yep.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60753

Eielson
2/3/2006, 04:46 PM
Is this something most people agree with?

Big Red Ron
2/3/2006, 04:48 PM
Is this something most people agree with?No, although I would like to restate my status as an OU Graduate of the College of Arts and Sciences. :D

sooneron
2/3/2006, 04:57 PM
I gave mucho to the bursar's office! Stripes earned!

OUstud
2/3/2006, 05:01 PM
And why is Adrian Peterson's nickname AD...his initials are AP...

BASSooner
2/3/2006, 05:33 PM
so hows the weather in crimson and cream territory?

shavedmarmoset
2/3/2006, 05:39 PM
And why is Adrian Peterson's nickname AD...his initials are AP...

Yes, that is the age-old question isn't it?

sooneron
2/5/2006, 03:59 PM
Boomer Sooner ringtone, anyone?