PDA

View Full Version : "Bush to seek $120 billion more for wars"

colleyvillesooner
2/2/2006, 06:15 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11145948/

That's a ****load of money.

royalfan5
2/2/2006, 06:25 PM
The United States really needs to start making our money back on these wars. Maybe Corporate Sponosrship, like Proctor and Gamble Operation Iraqui Freedom, or MobilExxon Operation Chaves Chaser, or Iran Liberation presented by General Motors. Maybe do the Air Force plans up like NASCAR? The Governement needs to chip in a little more on it's own upkeep.

Penguin
2/2/2006, 07:33 PM
Joe Republican: Increase spending while cutting taxes. Duh.

OklahomaTuba
2/2/2006, 08:26 PM
Estimated cost of 9/11 was about $95 billion.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/september11/story/0,11209,786326,00.html

I'd rather be paying to disarm a threat, fight terror away and not at home, and give people a chance at freedom than bendover and take a one day $95 billion dollar cornholing anyday.

And of course if we had raised taxes, the recession would have gone on alot longer. That means less taxes coming in anyways if less people are paying income taxes.

SoonerBorn68
2/2/2006, 08:27 PM
Libby Dem: Increase spending while decreasing our safety.

Penguin
2/2/2006, 08:36 PM
Ollie: Sell guns to the Iraqis and send the proceeds to North Korean freedom fighters.

Hippy: Make love, not war.

TUSooner
2/2/2006, 08:40 PM
I'd rather be paying to disarm a threat, fight terror away and not at home, and give people a chance at freedom than bendover and take a one day $95 billion dollar cornholing anyday.

But first you have to assume that that will be the result of spending all that money. (Which, of course, you do...)

OklahomaTuba
2/2/2006, 08:48 PM
But first you have to assume that that will be the result of spending all that money. (Which, of course, you do...)
I expect to be victorious. libz seem overly invested in defeat. Simple as that.

There will be a result. There always is. I believe it will be a good one, even if Iraq is several nations and not one.

Jerk
2/2/2006, 09:02 PM
Yes, dummies. We're at war. DUH.

I thought it was obvious when 3,000 Americans were murdered just a few years ago.

Glad you libtards aren't in charge.

Jerk
2/2/2006, 09:06 PM

We're keeping Al Queda very busy in Iraq and Afghanistan right now...

Which, I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I think that's better then having them here.

SoonerBorn68
2/2/2006, 09:07 PM
Now now, Jerk, 9/11 happened over 4 years ago. You know the attention span of a liberal is only as long as a pregancy...if they don't abort it first.

Jerk
2/2/2006, 09:08 PM
No wonder Osama wanted John Kerry to win. Remember the tape in October 2004? "Vote for Bush and we will retaliate"? Well he hasn't yet because we're bombing their raghead asses into the stone-age/

I'm going to bed.

This **** ****es me off.

soonerscuba
2/2/2006, 09:48 PM
so who is going to eat the biscuit when this thread has run it's course?

TUSooner
2/2/2006, 10:36 PM
So I'm a labeled a liberal now?!
Interesting.

JohnnyMack
2/2/2006, 10:39 PM
Estimated cost of 9/11 was about $95 billion.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/september11/story/0,11209,786326,00.html

And of course if we had raised taxes, the recession would have gone on alot longer. That means less taxes coming in anyways if less people are paying income taxes.

Iraq was responsible for 09/11 how? That's right, you STILL can't show me the smoking gun I've been asking for.

If we spent more time carpet bombing those Al Qaida fu*kers up in the mountains and less time trying to occupy a gigantic oil field, I for one would feel a lot better.

Take your "chance at freedom" and stick it up your *** Tuba, it gets old*.

*Please don't hate me, I don't really mean it, I've been drinkling.

SoonerBorn68
2/2/2006, 10:52 PM
Iraq was responsible for 09/11 how? That's right, you STILL can't show me the smoking gun I've been asking for.

If we spent more time carpet bombing those Al Qaida fu*kers up in the mountains and less time trying to occupy a gigantic oil field, I for one would feel a lot better.

*Please don't hate me, I don't really mean it, I've been drinkling.

I've been drinking too. You crack me me up. Gigantic oil field...more like killing field. Just crack another one and think of the thousands of human lives we've saved from Saddam in Iraq.

Last time I checked those giant oil fields we've liberated are still costing me about $60 to fill up my diesel.

...and damn you're hawt when you're being sarcastic.

Rhino
2/3/2006, 12:26 AM
May-maybe we launder the money.

OklahomaTuba
2/3/2006, 12:57 AM

Remember when libz cared about things like human rights?

Yeah, those days are long gone.

FaninAma
2/3/2006, 02:00 AM
You guys don't get it at all. Both the Dems and Repubs on this board are missing the boat on this issue. The money is being spent to continue to prime the economy. Turn off the spigot at the Fed and the whole deck of cards known as the US/World economy comes crashing down.

Word of advice to the wise: Get out of freaking debt. Burn your damn credit cards and pay off your freaking mortgage.

Harry Beanbag
2/3/2006, 09:43 AM
Word of advice to the wise: Get out of freaking debt. Burn your damn credit cards and pay off your freaking mortgage.

Unfortunately, we can't all live like Bruce.

JohnnyMack
2/3/2006, 10:58 AM
Remember when libz cared about things like human rights?

Yeah, those days are long gone.

I blame last nights postings on the wine. :O

NormanPride
2/3/2006, 11:57 AM
May-maybe we launder the money.

I think coke dealers do it...

OklahomaTuba
2/3/2006, 11:58 AM
I blame last nights postings on the wine. :O
No biggie.

Some of my best post have been while shobbed on the vino.

OUthunder
2/3/2006, 11:59 AM
I regret voting for him but the choices were very limited.