PDA

View Full Version : Likely alsoran in CCG?

MI Sooner
2/2/2006, 05:21 PM
The following six teams haven't appeared in the Big XII championship game:

Baylor
Iowa St.
Kansas
Missouri
Oklahoma St.
Texas Tech

Which one do you think will be the first to get there, which will be the first from the South Division, and how long will it take?

If CU, KSU, or Nebraska gets it going again, I could see us going another 10 years and still having the same list.

PDXsooner
2/2/2006, 05:26 PM
iowa state's the only one that's been close...

i could see them or missouri, mainly because the north is so weak...

Brasky7
2/2/2006, 05:29 PM
i'd say one of the 3 from the north would definitely be the most likely...

overall i'd say it'd be in this order:

iowa state
missouri
kansas
texas tech
oklahoma st
baylor

the north could be wide open again this coming year and for a couple of years...

tech would have to catch OU and UT both having down years or play both in lubbock...

w/ sh*tty refs...

oklahoma state will have to have boone pickens purchase the conference and sell OU, Texas, Tech, and aTm to other leagues...

Baylor will never, ever win the south title...

oumartin
2/2/2006, 06:14 PM
I actually think Baylor has a better chance then Boone State

SicEmBaylor
2/2/2006, 06:27 PM
Iowa State
Missouri
Kansas
Texas Tech
Baylor
Oklahoma State

springs sooner
2/2/2006, 06:58 PM
I actually think Kansas has a good shot. I like what roundgino has done up there. If they find an offense they could do some damage

yermom
2/2/2006, 06:58 PM
Tech and OSU have both been sorta close

in 2002 if Tech would have somehow beaten us, they would have gone to KC

OSU was only 1 game behind too

CatfishSooner
2/2/2006, 07:32 PM
OSU = never ever ever ever...

SoonerGators
2/2/2006, 08:05 PM
Iowa St...with KU a not too distant second. From the south Texas Tech definitely has the best chance. They are slowly getting better players on defense, and all it would take is either OU or saxet having a down year and them pulling off an upset over the other one.

I think you could see Iowa St. in the game as soon as next year, TT maybe in 3-5 years???

snp
2/2/2006, 08:30 PM
I think you could see Iowa St. in the game as soon as next year, TT maybe in 3-5 years???

I hope for this so networks will freak. That game would be broadcast in 2 different regions.

Big Red Ron
2/2/2006, 08:35 PM
There is no fricken way that osu or Baylor evar see the day that OU, aTm, tex and Teck all suck bad enough to rise to the top. Evar!

SicEmBaylor
2/3/2006, 01:21 AM
LoL, I got anonymously negged for my post in this thread?
Geezus, of everything I've said this week I can point to you to have a dozen better posts to neg me for.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
2/3/2006, 09:22 AM
LoL, I got anonymously negged for my post in this thread?
Geezus, of everything I've said this week I can point to you to have a dozen better posts to neg me for.

Probably an OSEwe Fan.

KU
ISU
MU
TT
OSU
Bay

TT might break through some year but I have a hard time seeing a year when OSU or Baylor beat Tex, OU and TT in the same year. Baylor certainly has come a long way in the last couple years and they would have a decent shot of breaking through one year if they were in the North.

fadada1
2/3/2006, 09:29 AM
I hope for this so networks will freak. That game would be broadcast in 2 different counties.
fixed that fer ya.

sooneron
2/3/2006, 11:07 AM
ISU
KU
tech
MU
baylor
lOSUr