PDA

View Full Version : ya ever get so bored.....

oumartin
2/2/2006, 04:56 PM
driving down the road, while working, or whatever that you pluck nose or ear hair with yer fingers?

StoopTroup
2/2/2006, 04:57 PM
Or all of your hairs?

oumartin
2/2/2006, 04:58 PM
I do it at times to stay awake while driving.

fadada1
2/2/2006, 04:58 PM
what took ya so long to enjoy this special life pleasure????

oumartin
2/2/2006, 04:59 PM
age, you don't get to that age until around 30 i suppose. i've done this for a couple years.

oumartin
2/2/2006, 05:00 PM
and my nose is large enuff that i can actually get my fingers in there at very tricky angles to do this.

Mjcpr
2/2/2006, 05:00 PM
This thread is making my eyes water.

oumartin
2/2/2006, 05:01 PM
the bikini wax makes my eyes water

proud gonzo
2/2/2006, 05:58 PM
uh.... I don't have ear hair and my nose hair is not accessable or pluckable by fingers :confused:

oumartin
2/2/2006, 06:08 PM
you haven't lived then PG!

but trust me. it doesn't hurt like a waxing.

1stTimeCaller
2/2/2006, 06:09 PM
I like the big, thick long assed nose hairs that seem like their root was in your scalp. Some of those buggers are ginormous!!!!

oumartin
2/2/2006, 06:11 PM
1TC, the best way to get those is to let a booger dry up and then when you pull the booger you get a hairball.

1stTimeCaller
2/2/2006, 06:15 PM
Those bastages are much thicker than any other hair I have on my body. I was amazed the first time I pulled one of those bad boys.

oumartin
2/2/2006, 06:16 PM
I hear ya, one of these days its gonna happen that you will grow a hair on the outside on top of yer nose.

I am not looking foward to the day.

1stTimeCaller
2/2/2006, 06:18 PM
If you have three you can braid them!!

bigdsooner
2/2/2006, 07:09 PM
1TC, the best way to get those is to let a booger dry up and then when you pull the booger you get a hairball.

you can hear the hairs ripping from your inner wall, the pain is sometimes unbearable, but the trophy makes it all worth it

oumartin
2/2/2006, 07:35 PM
you know you need to take care of ear hair when you drive down the road with the winders down and you can feel your hair moving in the breeze

Okla-homey
2/2/2006, 07:43 PM
Seriously, this was a form of hazing when I was a fourth classman at The Citadel about a bazillion years ago -- waaay before they let chix in and stuff.

Anway, there you are, sweating in the SC lowcountry sun, ramroad straight, absolutely quivering you are trying so hard to be a rock, when some sophomore squad corporal walks up, grabs your chest hair (cuz we wore open collar shirts to class and before 5 oclock) and yanks. Then he says, "odd or even?" You answer, then he drops them in his palm, puts 'em up at eye level and you counted them. If you guessed right, he went on his way. if you were wrong, you had to give him 25 to 50 push-ups depending on what kind of mood he was in.

Sometimes, I still can't believe I left Oklahoma and gave up a crack at all those purty OU coeds to put myself thru that crap.

Mjcpr
2/2/2006, 07:47 PM
Seriously, this was a form of hazing when I was a fourth classman at The Citadel about a bazillion years ago -- waaay before they let chix in and stuff.

Anway, there you are, sweating in the SC lowcountry sun, ramroad straight, absolutely quivering you are trying so hard to be a rock, when some sophomore squad corporal walks up, grabs your chest hair (cuz we wore open collar shirts to class and before 5 oclock) and yanks. Then he says, "odd or even?" You answer, then he drops them in his palm, puts 'em up at eye level and you counted them. If you guessed right, he went on his way. if you were wrong, you had to give him 25 to 50 push-ups depending on what kind of mood he was in.

Sometimes, I still can't believe I left Oklahoma and gave up a crack at all those purty OU coeds to put myself thru that crap.

Pffft........not a problem.

You got one Sir!

Easy peasy. :O

Okla-homey
2/2/2006, 07:53 PM
Pffft........not a problem.

You got one Sir!

Easy peasy. :O

But noooo. You were on your honor to make an honest count. If he thought you were trying to spoof him, he'd count them himself, and then you'ld really get it then.

Anyway, the guy would only use his thumb and first two fingers to yank 'em. It was usually fewer than ten hairs. I always said "odd" and it worked out more often than not,

Stanley1
2/2/2006, 07:54 PM
I've got this one hair that grows on one of my ears. Every so often I'll look up, and it'll be really long. I pulled it out today.