PDA

View Full Version : To the coward who negspeked me re: Islam

Tear Down This Wall
2/2/2006, 02:43 PM
First, more than 5,000 Greek transcripts of parts of the New Testament existed before Muhammad was even born. Second, the Torah predates the birth of Muhammad by over 1,000 years. Finally, the Koran talks about some of the same people in the Torah and hints at the gospel.

To negspek me anonymously and then claim the Koran predates the Bible is absurd, or simply pure ignorance. The easiest thing to do without making yourself look stupid is to just negspek without comment. That way you can simply register that you disagree to the point of cowardly anonymous negspeking without also being historically wrong.

SoonerWood
2/2/2006, 02:44 PM
Pwned!

Tear Down This Wall
2/2/2006, 02:46 PM
Also, making jokes about Alzheimer's disease is in poor taste...although, not shocking considering the source. Just negspek and move on. You don't have to also make a joke of people who suffer form Alzheimer's. It's not funny. My grandmother on my dad's side died of Alzheimers and I have an aunt with it now. It's not funny. Grow up.

JohnnyMack
2/2/2006, 02:46 PM
I'll negspek you just for crying about negspek.

You big baby.

chriscappel
2/2/2006, 02:47 PM
Dude, Dude....breathe in....breathe out....Now keep going!!! :D

Jimminy Crimson
2/2/2006, 02:49 PM
Pony up and its not so anonymous anymore. :texan:

Mjcpr
2/2/2006, 02:50 PM
Mods, is there any way to check and see who the terrorist is?

TIA

Mjcpr

Yeah, yeah.....go do it now and you should be able to tell who it was.

Let us know.

crawfish
Also, making jokes about Alzheimer's disease is in poor taste...although, not shocking considering the source. Just negspek and move on. You don't have to also make a joke of people who suffer form Alzheimer's. It's not funny. My grandmother on my dad's side died of Alzheimers and I have an aunt with it now. It's not funny. Grow up.

It's ok, it won't be long before they forget to be offended anyway. ;)

p.s. I had two grandmothers with alzheimers and I know how bad it is, and it broke my heart to see them go through it. In no way am I meaning to show disrespect. Life is better with humor, though.

Tear Down This Wall
2/2/2006, 02:51 PM
Negspek away. But, be a man and put your name on it. Also, keep your personal attacks to yourself in the negspek. Insult me all you want out on the board. I don't know you, you don't know me. And, you sure don't know me well enough to throw down the kind of insult in the negspek. Be a man.

chriscappel
2/2/2006, 02:52 PM
[QUOTE=crawfish]It's ok, it won't be long before they forget to be offended anyway. ;)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

crawfish
2/2/2006, 02:53 PM
I'm negspeking you because I liked that wall.

sanantoniosooner
2/2/2006, 02:53 PM
Alzheimer's
the upside is that you can hide your own easter eggs.

Jimminy Crimson
2/2/2006, 02:56 PM
the upside is that you can hide your own easter eggs.

And you get to play 'hide and seek' with yourself! :eddie:

Okla-homey
2/2/2006, 02:59 PM

zackly. A substantial sponsorship benefit IMHO.

Beano's Fourth Chin
2/2/2006, 03:04 PM
Negspek away. But, be a man and put your name on it. Also, keep your personal attacks to yourself in the negspek. Insult me all you want out on the board. I don't know you, you don't know me. And, you sure don't know me well enough to throw down the kind of insult in the negspek. Be a man.

Most folks don't bother signing reputation comments because you can become a sponsor and see who it was. Heck, except for the times when someone gets upset and rants about it, I forget that folks don't know who it's coming from.

JohnnyMack
2/2/2006, 03:05 PM
And you get to play 'hide and seek' with yourself! :eddie:

You always get to meet new people! :mack:

KC//CRIMSON
2/2/2006, 03:07 PM
Stealth negging is the bomb!

StoopTroup
2/2/2006, 03:07 PM
Beano may not giveth...

But I know he can taketh it away...lol

Scott D
2/2/2006, 03:08 PM

I find this post to be extremely humorous, and I think anyone else who has been 'negspekked' by either of your two handles finds it humorous as well.

Tear Down This Wall
2/2/2006, 03:10 PM
Find me someone who's been negspeked by me with insulting comments, anonymously or otherwise. You won't be able to because it doesn't happen.

Mjcpr
2/2/2006, 03:11 PM
I bet it was Mr TDin2K

Scott D
2/2/2006, 03:11 PM
Find me someone who's been negspeked by me with insulting comments, anonymously or otherwise. You won't be able to because it doesn't happen.

that's because you like to go the anonymous route without a comment. :)

sanantoniosooner
2/2/2006, 03:12 PM
So how long should I look?

Tear Down This Wall
2/2/2006, 03:15 PM
It's not that either. I don't spek much either way. I'd bet I've speked less than a dozen times, positive and negative. I just don't care enough about it. If anyone has gotten positive or negative spek from me ever, it was an ultra-rare instance.

Negspeking doesn't bother me. Getting personal and stupid while negspeking anonymously...that's simply cowardice. I've never done it and never will.

sanantoniosooner
2/2/2006, 03:17 PM
Negspeking doesn't bother me. Getting personal and stupid while negspeking anonymously...that's simply cowardice. I've never done it and never will.
So cowardice bothers you?

Scott D
2/2/2006, 03:17 PM
complaining about people negspekking or spekking anonymously is just silly. It's even more silly to complain about it if you partake in it, that's all we're sayin here.

Tear Down This Wall
2/2/2006, 03:18 PM
I don't partake in it.

Scott D
2/2/2006, 03:19 PM
mm'kay...:rolleyes:

OklahomaTuba
2/2/2006, 04:06 PM
Its amazing how people are so bent on putting down Christians and Jews that they come up with stuff like that.

TUSooner
2/2/2006, 04:58 PM
complaining about people negspekking or spekking anonymously is just silly. It's even more silly to complain about it if you partake in it, that's all we're sayin here.
Complaining about complaining about people negspekking or spekking anonymously is sillier. Everybody, just STOP COMPLAINING abou complaining.

But it's true that anonymous neg-spekkers are puke, so just walk away from the puke and buy a sponsorship.

Penguin
2/2/2006, 07:28 PM
The beauty of negspek is that you can sign anybody's name to it. -pg

Mjcpr
2/2/2006, 07:30 PM

Great point, fockturd. :D - soonerbrat

DCSooner
2/2/2006, 07:37 PM
I bet it was Mr TDin2K

SNUT BOOBLE~~!!!~!!

VeeJay
2/2/2006, 10:33 PM
Why do you hate little red squares?

49r
2/3/2006, 09:49 AM
Were they "real" negspek points, mister Helander?

proud gonzo
2/3/2006, 10:16 AM

awesome! now he won't know which one was mine. ;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
2/3/2006, 10:34 AM
Its amazing how people are so bent on putting down Christians and Jews that they come up with stuff like that.

It sucks being in charge for the last 1700 years...all of the persecution that has come from being in charge...Jews and Christians both have it pretty sweet regardless. The Muslims, however, they will burn down an embassy if someone uses the letter that make up Mohammed let alone actual harm being done ;)

proud gonzo
2/3/2006, 10:40 AM
every time i see the title of this thread i think it says "to the crowd who negspeked me...."

Fugue
2/3/2006, 10:48 AM
every time i see the title of this thread i think it says "to the crowd who negspeked me...."

and after all is said and done, that may be more accurate.