PDA

View Full Version : Finally some decent sports animal hosts!

oumartin
2/2/2006, 01:06 PM
Got Pasha Jackson from 12-2.
At least we don't have to hear rumors and inside information from Mark (way out in left field) Rodgers.

SoonerGators
2/2/2006, 08:09 PM
I listened to Pasha this afternoon and it was the first time I had heard him speak. I was pretty impressed. Pasha appeared to be a very articulate, very intelligent guy. Props to Pasha

jigglymonkey
2/3/2006, 08:41 AM
I sat next to Pasha up in the front of the class, he is a very intelligent guy.

critical_phil
2/3/2006, 09:06 AM
was he drunk like jack mildren?

oumartin
2/3/2006, 09:18 AM
who you callin' a drunk phil? drunk phil

Boomer.....
2/3/2006, 09:27 AM
He has a great radio voice and provided a lot of useful information on training and conditioning.

MikeInNorman
2/3/2006, 10:06 AM
was he drunk like jack mildren?

Sadly, Mildren isn't drunk when on the air.

Boomer.....
2/3/2006, 11:30 AM
Hey Ji Ji Ji Ji Ji Ji Ji Jim........

oumartin
2/3/2006, 11:37 AM
Jimjimnowjimnowjimjimjim

OUmillenium
2/3/2006, 12:26 PM
He has a great radio voice and provided a lot of useful information on training and conditioning.

Cool, I have hardly listened in since football season ended. I just cannot take 45/60 min of the same old commercials....Big Red Sports/imports, propane, eye surgery, blah blah blah:eek:

start8
2/3/2006, 12:29 PM
I've always been VERY impressed with Pasha everytime I've heard him on the radio...is this a long-term gig?

MikeInNorman
2/3/2006, 12:30 PM
Jimjimnowjimnowjimjimjim

Isn't it more like, "JIMJIMNOWJIMNOWJIMJIMJIM"?

And shouldn't "JIM" be pronounced, "Gee-um"?

NormanPride
2/3/2006, 12:45 PM
We need to have an all LB show and put Gayron Allen in there as well. That guy was smart as well.

RiddlerOK
2/3/2006, 02:33 PM
Is it just me or is it all that Mark Rodgers does anymore is setup disgruntled callers for arguments with Traber (calling in as a guest before setting up his remote)? Monday afternoon's show was a really good example.

RiddlerOK
2/3/2006, 02:34 PM
And if I hear another one of those "eagle vision" commercials with the Morning Animals and Dr. Belardo..........................sheesh!

Rhino
2/3/2006, 02:37 PM
Well, by and large.

jrboomersooner
2/4/2006, 09:45 AM
I love the "stud kids dad" callers that kept calling into Pasha.

"Pasha, this Louis in Amarillo and I was wondering when should a kid start bench pressing?"
"Well.."
"The reason I ask is my son plays 2nd base and he's the best on the team, he's also a linebacker on a peewee team, he's second string but that's because the coach has it out for him and can't recognize God given talent if it bit him on the butt. He also plays goalie on his sister's soccer team and none of those girls can score on him. And he's beaten me twice in an indian wrestlin contest. But I keep tellin him if you want Coach Stoops to look at the progress video that I send in every year, we have got to get your bench up. And then he starts cryin and sayin he doesn't want to play sports, that he really likes chess--- but thats just the creatine talkin. So my question is-- is it too late for a 6 year old to start pushin iron?"

usmc-sooner
2/4/2006, 01:17 PM
the only good radio guys in OKC are (you're going to hate me) Trabor and Rowland

usmc-sooner
2/4/2006, 01:22 PM
let me add I haven't caught Pasha yet

but
Morning Animals--not funny
Bob Barry--somewhat OK but kinda Boring
Al Eschbach--could be alright if would stick to sports and lose the whole old man trying to fit in with the younger crowd thing
Craig Humpries--makes me want to choke myself
Mark Rodgers--sometimes I like him but he comes off as a geek who now has a good job so he knows everything and he is wrong a lot more annoying than anything but I'll classify him as so so
Myron Patton from the few times I've heard him I like him as well.