PDA

View Full Version : Little pre-schooler sitting in my office right now..

Soonrboy
2/2/2006, 11:49 AM
I had to carry him down here after he called his teacher a fat ho and spit on her, after kicking her. He's a 4 year-old. Thank you mama's for doing the crack while he were incubating. I pulled off my belt and threatened him, even though I could never use it. Seemed to call him down.

soonerbrat
2/2/2006, 11:51 AM
you carried him? uh oh. you're in trouble now.

OUDoc
2/2/2006, 11:54 AM
Tell him his mama's a fat ho. That'll do it.

handcrafted
2/2/2006, 11:56 AM
If my son ever did that I'm pretty sure he wouldn't grow anymore after I got through with him.

usmc-sooner
2/2/2006, 11:59 AM
Call his fat ho mama and tell her if he can't abide by school rules, she will either have to home school him or send him to a private school. Since kids don't get spankings at school I think the thought of having to invest a full day everyday or spending money for a private school might have a bigger impact than a spanking anyways.

Fugue
2/2/2006, 12:02 PM
is the teacher a fat ho?

fadada1
2/2/2006, 12:03 PM
sounds like the kid calls it like he sees it:D

TheHumanAlphabet
2/2/2006, 12:03 PM
or hawt?

Jimminy Crimson
2/2/2006, 12:39 PM
That's awesome.

I love kids! :D

Soonrboy
2/2/2006, 12:51 PM
Call his fat ho mama and tell her if he can't abide by school rules, she will either have to home school him or send him to a private school. Since kids don't get spankings at school I think the thought of having to invest a full day everyday or spending money for a private school might have a bigger impact than a spanking anyways.

that'd be nice if we could deny a child a free public education
His teacher is probably one of the most patient people I've ever met. He is being raised my grandpa and grandma...grandma is in north carolina, she is in the reserve and is stationed there now...grandpa is doing his best, but works construction...nice people, just evil, evil child. Crack ho mama...

I think I threw my back out carrying him...****er.

LoyalFan
2/2/2006, 12:54 PM
is the teacher a fat HAWT ho?

Repaired under warranty, no charge.

MrGoodShaft

soonerbrat
2/2/2006, 01:13 PM
that'd be nice if we could deny a child a free public education
His teacher is probably one of the most patient people I've ever met. He is being raised my grandpa and grandma...grandma is in north carolina, she is in the reserve and is stationed there now...grandpa is doing his best, but works construction...nice people, just evil, evil child. Crack ho mama...

poor little kid.
no wonder he acts like an idiot

BajaOklahoma
2/2/2006, 09:28 PM

Workman's comp

OklahomaTuba
2/2/2006, 09:33 PM
Well, at least he didn't do the unthinkable and pray or mention Jesus. ;)

Sorry to hear about this Soonrboy. It takes a special breed to do that educators do.

jrsooner
2/2/2006, 09:40 PM
I had to carry him down here after he called his teacher a fat ho and spit on her, after kicking her. He's a 4 year-old.If it makes you feel better, my 8 year old just had his first afterschool detention. He wanted to see how far away he could be from the wall mount urinal and still hit it. Need I say it...he misjudged the distance. What was worse was I think he hit another kid with the "stream". :)

SoonerBorn68
2/2/2006, 09:43 PM
I'm sure this little boy is a candidate for "most likely to be convicted" later on in life.