PDA

View Full Version : Nike air 360's

achiro
2/1/2006, 05:25 PM
Yeah, I fell for it, I bought a pair last weekend. I balked at the price at first but they are never suppose to break down and since I generally need a new pair of tennies after a couple of months I figured what the heck, I bit the bullet.

So far they are VERY comfortable, and I usually hate the way nikes fit me.

Mjcpr
2/1/2006, 05:26 PM
You got a pic, stunta?

achiro
2/1/2006, 05:28 PM
http://img.hc360.com/shoes/info/images/liuxiang2.jpg

Mjcpr
2/1/2006, 05:49 PM
Back in my day all the high dollar shoes were high tops.

silverwheels
2/1/2006, 06:31 PM
Sucker.

sanantoniosooner
2/1/2006, 06:37 PM
I will never buy "air" shoes again.

All my sneakers end up being work shoes at some point and the nails ruin the air shoes very quickly.

Came home for lunch today just to get rid of a pair that made the "swoosh" sound with every step.

Jimminy Crimson
2/1/2006, 06:43 PM
Air Max pwns Shox

Just so you all know.

sanantoniosooner
2/1/2006, 06:44 PM
Air Max pwns Shox

Just so you all know.
Do they 'POP'?

screw'em then

silverwheels
2/1/2006, 06:45 PM
Adidas, Asics, and New Balance pwn Nike.

Just so you all know.

achiro
2/1/2006, 06:46 PM
They are guaranteed not to "pop" but I am sure a nail through them isn't covered.
Now back to you, why in the hell are you wearing tennis shoes on a work site anyway? and an even bigger question, why are you stepping on nails? (thats not very smart):D

sanantoniosooner
2/1/2006, 06:51 PM
I prefer sneakers. Always have and always will.

It's very common to step on a nail without it going all the way to the foot. That's plenty to ruin a 'air' shoe though.

Beano's Fourth Chin
2/1/2006, 06:53 PM
If your air pops, mail them back to Nike and they'll give you a voucher for niketown.com

I've had that swooshing noise happen before when my shoe sprang a leak and they credited me for them.

sanantoniosooner
2/1/2006, 06:56 PM
If your air pops, mail them back to Nike and they'll give you a voucher for niketown.com

I've had that swooshing noise happen before when my shoe sprang a leak and they credited me for them.
I doubt that counts for nail intrusion.

IronSooner
2/1/2006, 11:56 PM
My airs used to squeak - I don't think they popped, the air bag just got loose somehow and it squeaked with every step. I bought a pair of shox next and after two years they still don't squeak.

I've also had a nail go through some airs, though where it hit I think was only foam. I would also recommend not wearing running shoes on work sites, though I'll probably keep doing it too. Keep that tetanus shot current.

yermom
2/2/2006, 12:57 AM
i used to swear by Nike, but they got all stupid lookin' over the years

i kinda like those though

soonerboomer93
2/2/2006, 02:32 AM
i used to wear nikes, but they never seem to fit worth a **** any more. now i'll just wear new balance

StoopTroup
2/2/2006, 06:29 AM
I will never buy "air" shoes again.

All my sneakers end up being work shoes at some point and the nails ruin the air shoes very quickly.

Came home for lunch today just to get rid of a pair that made the "swoosh" sound with every step.
?

http://www.circusroyale.com/images/photos/bed_of_nails.jpghttp://www.circusroyale.com/images/photos/bed_of_nails4.jpg

chriscappel
2/2/2006, 06:33 AM
I like the Shox myself....I havent had one issue with them yet

achiro
2/2/2006, 09:17 AM
I agree with you guys about the way nike's fit. As I said, I usually buy New balance, adidias, or asics. These fit me real well though.
The "point" of the shoe is that there is no foam in the sole, just air. No foam, no breakdown. I wore them last night to workout and they are very comfortable. Like walking on air.:eddie: