PDA

View Full Version : 24:1-30-06

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/1/2006, 02:12 PM
Well, is David Palmer really dead?(I've wondered that since the first episode of the new season) Did I hear right that the Russians confiscated the CBR material(serin gas?) from the docks?:P

Czar Soonerov
2/1/2006, 02:28 PM
All I know is that Jack's new woman is hawt in a trashy sorta way...

DCSooner
2/1/2006, 03:21 PM
All I know is that Jack's new woman is hawt in a trashy sorta way...

You mean old now, he kicked her to the curb.

2/1/2006, 07:58 PM
Hey, 24 fans, what do you think?

Sooner_Bob
2/1/2006, 08:07 PM
To be honest I haven't given Palmer much thought, but with all of the plot twists this show has I could see how he might not be dead yet.

Sooner in Tampa
2/2/2006, 06:33 AM
To be honest I haven't given Palmer much thought, but with all of the plot twists this show has I could see how he might not be dead yet.I guess anything is possible...but damn...he got shot right in the throat.

Czar Soonerov
2/2/2006, 10:22 AM
Didn't Jack see his body in the hotle suite?

Mjcpr
2/2/2006, 10:24 AM

Hotle, hotle bo bottle....
Banana fanna fo fotle....

OUinFLA
2/2/2006, 10:29 AM

There was a covered body in the hotel suite,
I dont remember seeing anyone in the hotle suite.

I think Palmer is alive.
What about the girl that got blown up at the start?
Think she's alive too?

Stanley1
2/2/2006, 10:35 AM
Both are dead. You could see the Pres's body in the suite.

OUinFLA
2/2/2006, 10:37 AM
ah..........you saw a body, but you didnt see a face.

Sooner in Tampa
2/2/2006, 10:48 AM
ah..........you saw a body, but you didnt see a face.Yes, they did show Palmer's body lying in the hotel room

Stanley1
2/2/2006, 10:57 AM
ah..........you saw a body, but you didnt see a face.

I thought you could see the head, but I might be mistaken. Besides, I think the brother's reaction when Jack showed up kind of pointed to him being dead. Not sure they'd have had time to "fake" the death.

2/2/2006, 01:38 PM
Didn't Jack see his body in the hotle suite?All I remember seeing is a hand sticking out from under a blanket or some kind of cover.

2/2/2006, 01:42 PM
There was a covered body in the hotel suite,

I think Palmer is alive.
What about the girl that got blown up at the start?
Think she's alive too?What girl got blown up at what start?:confused:

OUinFLA
2/2/2006, 02:38 PM
Tony's wife got blown up in the car bomb outside their house.

jeremy885
2/2/2006, 02:46 PM
All I remember seeing is a hand sticking out from under a blanket or some kind of cover.

And it had the scar he recevied from the assassination attempt at the end of season 2. He's dead and so is Michelle (Tony's wife).

2/2/2006, 03:45 PM
And it had the scar he recevied from the assassination attempt at the end of season 2. He's dead and so is Michelle (Tony's wife).Don't be totally shocked if you're wrong about Palmer.

jeremy885
2/2/2006, 04:28 PM
Don't be totally shocked if you're wrong about Palmer.

I wouldn't be shocked (based on the other 4 seasons), but it would be really stupid plot twist if he was still alive and "faked" his own death.

You did watch the 1st episode, right? No way anyone (but Jack) could survive that.

Czar Soonerov
2/2/2006, 04:49 PM
Hotle, hotle bo bottle....
Banana fanna fo fotle....

Can't a guy have a frickin' typo around here? :mad:

2/2/2006, 07:07 PM
I wouldn't be shocked (based on the other 4 seasons), but it would be really stupid plot twist if he was still alive and "faked" his own death.

You did watch the 1st episode, right? No way anyone (but Jack) could survive that.It just looked fishy to me, the way they DIDN'T show Palmer's face. I could have missed the details of the car blowing up, due to a bathroom run, etc. Because I didn't watch the past 2 years, I am not familiar with Tony or his wife.