2/1/2006, 12:31 PM
uuhhhh

Beano's Fourth Chin
2/1/2006, 12:42 PM
You got scooped TCS:

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61469

TwinCitiesSooner
2/1/2006, 12:45 PM
:) I see that. I've always been a little slow.

picasso
2/1/2006, 12:46 PM
is he any good? I'm up here in Moosecrotch, Montana. We don't get nothing about football around here.

Remembering Tom Stidham
2/1/2006, 12:51 PM
Leroy Selmon, II!!!

picasso
2/1/2006, 12:56 PM
Leroy Selmon, II!!!
we had a Leroy Salmon over at Helena Skyline High back in '74. He was as good as advertised but never went to college.
Old fool just fishes and chases split tail pheasant.

JohnnyMack
2/1/2006, 12:57 PM
we had a Leroy Salmon over at Helena Skyline High back in '74. He was as good as advertised but never went to college.
Old fool just fishes and chases split tail pheasant.

That may be one of the funniest posts evar.

FlatheadSooner
2/1/2006, 12:59 PM
is he any good? I'm up here in Moosecrotch, Montana. We don't get nothing about football around here.

Right on! Moosecrotch is nice in the summer. The flies can get nasty but the view is spectacular. And we do get some ESPN Classic. OU just beat Florida State for NC!

picasso
2/1/2006, 01:06 PM
I hear ya Flathead, I've got my dish on a tripod strapped to a spruce pine behind my skinning shed.
I've got a good feeling about that Halzle kid. Like Heupel his name is hard to spell and pronounce and he's a JUCO recruit.

FlatheadSooner
2/1/2006, 01:32 PM
I hear ya Flathead, I've got my dish on a tripod strapped to a spruce pine behind my skinning shed.
I've got a good feeling about that Halzle kid. Like Heupel his name is hard to spell and pronounce and he's a JUCO recruit.

You've got a dish? Sweet. I still have to hike my arse up to Blacktail Mountain where I've converted my duckblind to a real nice sports den and the reception is quite decent.

picasso
2/1/2006, 02:04 PM
You've got a dish? Sweet. I still have to hike my arse up to Blacktail Mountain where I've converted my duckblind to a real nice sports den and the reception is quite decent.
that's a beaut. the Andies are foothills and the Alps is for children.

stoopified
2/1/2006, 02:26 PM
Right on! Moosecrotch is nice in the summer. The flies can get nasty but the view is spectacular. And we do get some ESPN Classic. OU just beat Florida State for NC!
I prefer Beaver View, Montana myself.

fadada1
2/1/2006, 02:34 PM
dated a girl from polson. isn't that the only "civilization" on flathead lake... other than the mooses????? or is that meese?

FlatheadSooner
2/1/2006, 10:32 PM
dated a girl from polson. isn't that the only "civilization" on flathead lake... other than the mooses????? or is that meese?

Was that the one that worked nightshift at the Tasty Freeze? That gal had dreams of becoming an OU cheerleader but had to settle for a Ruf Nek opening.

Mooses is still THE place to go for a fine dining experience. Low lighting ambiance, the smell of pizza, beer soaked sawdust floors.......ah, take me back.