PDA

View Full Version : Beeler and Franks will sign with OU this afternoon

Jay C. Upchurch
2/1/2006, 12:17 PM
Anyone worried that Chase Beeler and Dominique Franks have possibly changed their minds about signing with Oklahoma should relax.

Beeler will sign with OU at 1:30 today at a special ceremony at Jenks High School. Rumors that he might still be considering Stanford are unfounded. The car Beeler currently drives has an OU bumper sticker on the back bumper and an OU visor hanging from the rearview mirror.

As for Franks, he will also sign during a ceremony that falls during Tulsa Union's afternoon football period.

NickZeppelin
2/1/2006, 12:21 PM
So it looks like everyone signs do we have the scholarships, or will some of them not qualify?

william_brasky
2/1/2006, 12:21 PM
The car Beeler currently drives has an OU bumper sticker on the back bumper and an OU visor hanging from the rearview mirror.

stalker.

good job.

Crimson Kid
2/1/2006, 01:10 PM
Im sure there's going to be one or two who don't qualify.

RacerX
2/1/2006, 02:04 PM
Soonersports shows Beeler as signed.

Jay C. Upchurch
2/1/2006, 02:04 PM
Beeler has officially signed. The ceremony he'll go through is so his classmates can enjoy the moment, too.

stoopified
2/1/2006, 02:36 PM
Cool

CoolChicksWearCrimson
2/2/2006, 06:12 PM
Yeah, Chase is my cousin so I can usually give you any updates on him. My husband told me that you all were sweatin' it out and if I would have known SOONER I could of let yall' know.;)