PDA

View Full Version : OSU trouble?

ouradu
2/1/2006, 09:57 AM
Someone clue me in, I caught the tail end of Robert Allen on the animal this morning and he was tlking about something happening with some info leaking and Gundy is shutting down all information about signees until noon because of it. What was that all about?

RacerX
2/1/2006, 10:03 AM
...I caught the tail end of Robert Allen ...
That's HUGE!:eddie:

Taxman71
2/1/2006, 10:03 AM
T Boone doesn't finish his morning mall walking until then, he told them to wait.

The Consumate Showman
2/2/2006, 04:18 PM
Isn't GUMBY supposed to get busted for that damn lame-o poster he put up for that Perrish Cox kid to see every morning he went to school? If that's not an NCAA violation..........Traber was even talking about it last night on the news, laughing it up! oh well, oSwho is just getting our dirty seconds anyway................

SoonerAcesUp
2/2/2006, 04:22 PM
According to an OSU fan that I work with, this Perrish Cox kid has a 2.5 GPA and made a 15 on the ACT so he might not qualify. Just what I heard....

Mjcpr
2/2/2006, 04:24 PM
He's an angel compared to the one they signed that has a sexual assault on a 12 year old case pending.

LSUdeek
2/2/2006, 04:45 PM
Isn't GUMBY supposed to get busted for that damn lame-o poster he put up for that Perrish Cox kid to see every morning he went to school? If that's not an NCAA violation..........Traber was even talking about it last night on the news, laughing it up! oh well, oSwho is just getting our dirty seconds anyway................

Please elaborate?

BOOMERBRADLEY
2/2/2006, 06:12 PM
Gumby put up a bilboard of him saying "I want you at OSU"

And just for laughs OSU gets the scrubs OU has no interest in :D

The Consumate Showman
2/2/2006, 06:55 PM
Please elaborate?

On channel 5 (KOCO) in OKC last night, Jim Traber was laughing it up when they were reporting on OSWHO getting Cox to decommit from LSU. What happened was that GUMBY and the boosters put up this HUGE bilboard poster saying OSWHO WANTS YOU. They have been doing the same thing in the Houston area and they're (osWHO) saying that the reason they are putting up these signs and it's legal is because they are trying to get more season ticket holders in their "new" stadium, which we all know is a crock. THey only game those faggot aggots can sell out is OU and SAXET because OUr fans come and buy the tickets from those wrothless pieces of sh!t!!!!!!!!! :eddie:

Rock Hard Corn Frog
2/3/2006, 09:37 AM
That's HUGE!:eddie:

:D :D :D

Mjcpr
2/3/2006, 09:54 AM
He's an angel compared to the one they signed that has a sexual assault on a 12 year old case pending.

I know, I couldn't believe it either.

Cam
2/3/2006, 07:08 PM
Seriously?

That's some jacked up ****.

Mjcpr
2/3/2006, 11:54 PM
Seriously?

That's some jacked up ****.

Yep. Can't remember the kid's name......Collins I think. There was an article in the Tulsa World about it on Thursday.

soonerjoker
2/4/2006, 01:58 PM
as TCS says, those people are "wrothless". subhuman.

Big Red Ron
2/4/2006, 06:32 PM
Oklahoma State's class of 28 signees Wednesday included Chris Collins, a former Texarkana Texas star linebacker who has been indicted on one count of aggravated sexual assault against a 12-year-old. Collins is enrolled at OSU and is expected to go through spring drills. Collins is enrolled at OSU and is expected to go through spring drills.
Gumby said he's done some research on him and he's confident he'll be good at OSU.

It must be nice to be such a freak of nature that you can rape a kid and still score a D1 Scholorship.

Big Red Ron
2/4/2006, 06:39 PM
Also, I have a ten year old daughter. If it were my daughter, that piece of **** wouldn't EVER set one foot on campus, anywhere, ever.

emoinwinter
2/5/2006, 07:53 PM
According to an OSU fan that I work with, this Perrish Cox kid has a 2.5 GPA and made a 15 on the ACT so he might not qualify. Just what I heard....

Since when does a 15 on the ACT not get you into OSU? :D

usmc-sooner
2/5/2006, 08:06 PM
Also, I have a ten year old daughter. If it were my daughter, that piece of **** wouldn't EVER set one foot on campus, anywhere, ever.

yep I've got a 12 year old girl, the dude would be dead