PDA

View Full Version : McCoy

CoSooner
1/31/2006, 10:00 PM
"Oklahoma City (Okla.) Southeast defensive tackle Gerald McCoy shouldn't surprise anyone on Signing Day when he chooses Oklahoma"
"Gresham to stay home and play for Oklahoma"
These quotes are from rivals.com (http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=507225)

JohnnyMack
1/31/2006, 10:04 PM
We tried to run away from him all game. On one play we ran a counter away from him and he split the double team and threw our running back like a ragdoll for about an 8 yard loss. -Ardmore coach

Heh.

Big Red Ron
1/31/2006, 10:07 PM
kewl

Desert Sapper
1/31/2006, 10:25 PM
I can remember more than once when rivals wasn't entirely correct about the final destination of a player. Particularly when it comes to OU and big-timers.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
1/31/2006, 10:28 PM
The Daily Oklahoman is reporting that McCoy will make his announcement tomorrow morning at 10:15 in the Southeast gym.

Surely he would not choose such a venue to announce going to SUC.

Would he? :confused:

Big Red Ron
1/31/2006, 10:38 PM
The Daily Oklahoman is reporting that McCoy will make his announcement tomorrow morning at 10:15 in the Southeast gym.

Surely he would not choose such a venue to announce going to SUC.

Would he? :confused:Isn't that where he played?

SanDiegoSoonerGal
1/31/2006, 10:47 PM
Isn't that where he played?

Yeah, but I don't know, if he announced going to SUC there somehow it would just seem like he was ****ing in church.

Maybe because I'm a Sooner fan and a Southeast alum.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
1/31/2006, 10:50 PM
Come to think of it, I guess what I mean is if he announces he's going to SUC ANYWHERE in the state of Oklahoma, it would seem like he's ****ing in church.

Although of course logically I can see, where else would he announce it?

CatfishSooner
1/31/2006, 10:59 PM
...The Switzer Center..

Soonermagik
2/1/2006, 09:46 AM
Come to think of it, I guess what I mean is if he announces he's going to SUC ANYWHERE in the state of Oklahoma, it would seem like he's ****ing in church.

Although of course logically I can see, where else would he announce it?

In the newsok tv studio, so the kids don't bum rush him if he announces SUC!!!:mad: ;)

Desert Sapper
2/1/2006, 10:49 PM
Gerald will make a great addition to our DL rotation. He has the potential to be one of our best ever. Glad he stayed home.