PDA

View Full Version : This is how you handle being disgruntled.

william_brasky
1/31/2006, 06:19 PM
A disgruntled New Zealand doctor has turned from pills to prostitutes, winning a license to convert his former medical practice into a brothel.

Dr Neil Benson closed his practice in Coopers Beach, about 155 miles northwest of Auckland, late last year after a dispute with his local health organization over after-hours care, the New Zealand Herald newspaper reported.

Benson, who has been practicing medicine for the past 18 years, said he decided to turn to the world's oldest profession after someone else considered renting his empty medical center to open a brothel.

"I thought, 'why don't we run it ourselves?' It would be a viable business and I was unemployed," he said.

"It's about providing a private service and maintaining confidentiality, which is what my medical practice was about -- so it's not a big leap, really," Benson said.

New Zealand legalized prostitution and began licensing brothels in 2003.

Benson, who said he has the support of his wife and four children, has been granted a brothel operator's certificate and plans to open an upmarket bordello next month named Whalers.

"Everything I have ever done is high quality. The standards of my medical practice were high and that will cross over to the brothel environment," Benson said.

n8v_ndn
1/31/2006, 06:23 PM
"Whalers" ?? Something tells me 'upmarket' in NZ means 'Big & Beautiful'...NTTAWWT

sanantoniosooner
1/31/2006, 06:34 PM
"Thar She Blows!'

GDC
1/31/2006, 09:15 PM
In.

LoyalFan
1/31/2006, 09:43 PM
This raises a question.
If a person is disgruntled what can one do to get him/her all nice and gruntled again?
If a person is dismayed, is there a way to render him/her mayed?
Hey! I'm just askin'!

LF

sanantoniosooner
1/31/2006, 09:48 PM
I always wondered if I could be retarded without being tarded in the first place.

Okieflyer
1/31/2006, 09:51 PM
I'm sure glad he has the support of his four children!:rolleyes:

Just what I would want my kids support for.

william_brasky
1/31/2006, 10:01 PM
I always wondered if I could be retarded without being tarded in the first place.

I think you're right. :confused:

GottaHavePride
1/31/2006, 11:42 PM

That's why I call true idiots "tards". Retards are at least smart enough to have lapped the tards.