PDA

View Full Version : Rivals reporting Greshham has made a decision?

sooner_fan
1/31/2006, 12:04 PM
Its on rivals and soonerscoop.com saying that a decision has been made, but I donīt have premium access so I canīt read the whole article.

Hoping hes a Sooner:D

Sooner in Tampa
1/31/2006, 12:07 PM
Its on rivals and soonerscoop.com saying that a decision has been made, but I donīt have premium access so I canīt read the whole article.

Hoping hes a Sooner:D
I just cruised over there and it is on the front page...one has to really think that he is OUrs.

sooner_fan
1/31/2006, 12:10 PM
I just cruised over there and it is on the front page...one has to really think that he is OUrs.

Yep, gotta think so. Someone with premium access let us know whats goin on;)

jreed13
1/31/2006, 12:44 PM
He has made a decision but he hasnt told anyone. Gresham has it down to us and U Miami. He commented on how nice miamis weather was and how he could play early here. Obviously it sounded in our favor. Its down to us or USC for Gresham. Heres the interesting part.

"I have known where (Gresham and McCoy) were going for a while now," said both player's longtime friend and Oklahoma commitment Dominique Franks.

I predict we get them both

jdsooner
1/31/2006, 12:47 PM
What is clear is that Gresham has finally narrowed his list down to a final pair.

"I've eliminated USC, it's just OU and Miami," said Gresham.

As for his trip to Miami this weekend, Gresham said, "I liked being at Miami, the weather was real nice and the campus was cool."

Gresham wouldn't give any further indication of how well his trip to Miami actually went. But he also spoke of the Sooners saying, "Oklahoma is just a great school, and they think I can come in and contribute early."

In what appears to be a trend this recruiting season, Gresham says he will also keep coaches at Oklahoma and Miami on the edges of their seats until the decision is made.

"I'm not going to tell the coaches yet, I guess everyone will find out at the same time," he said.

And according to the Ardmore coaching staff, Gresham does have a decision in hand.

"Coach (Mike) Loyd, Jermaine and myself sat down and talked about his decision," said assistant coach Creede Tibbs. "We came up with a final choice. I would tell you but I'm sworn to secrecy"

Added Gresham, "Yeah I made up my mind and the school that I chose, I just felt good about them."

NormanPride
1/31/2006, 12:52 PM
McCoy I'm excited about. Gresham not so much. He's injured, for one thing, and that will reduce the amount he'll be able to do this summer. Also, there have been reports that he's a little to a lot soft, which is really bad for TEs.

colleyvillesooner
1/31/2006, 01:02 PM
McCoy I'm excited about. Gresham not so much. He's injured, for one thing, and that will reduce the amount he'll be able to do this summer. Also, there have been reports that he's a little to a lot soft, which is really bad for TEs.

and their girlfriends...

Cam
1/31/2006, 09:40 PM
Added Gresham, "Yeah I made up my mind and the school that I chose, I just felt good about them."
If you've already made up your mind, just announce it. This whole wait for the spotlight stuff has gotten old.

Desert Sapper
1/31/2006, 10:17 PM
I hope we can get him and turn him into the next Keith Jackson.

GottaHavePride
2/1/2006, 12:06 AM
He has made a decision but he hasnt told anyone. Gresham has it down to us and U Miami. He commented on how nice miamis weather was and how he could play early here. Obviously it sounded in our favor. Its down to us or USC for Gresham. Heres the interesting part.

I predict we get them both

FWIW, Eschback was saying he'll be shocked if we don't get both McCoy and Gresham.

Sooner24
2/1/2006, 12:35 AM
What is clear is that Gresham has finally narrowed his list down to a final pair.

"I've eliminated USC, it's just OU and Miami," said Gresham.

As for his trip to Miami this weekend, Gresham said, "I liked being at Miami, the weather was real nice and the campus was cool."

Gresham wouldn't give any further indication of how well his trip to Miami actually went. But he also spoke of the Sooners saying, "Oklahoma is just a great school, and they think I can come in and contribute early."

In what appears to be a trend this recruiting season, Gresham says he will also keep coaches at Oklahoma and Miami on the edges of their seats until the decision is made.

"I'm not going to tell the coaches yet, I guess everyone will find out at the same time," he said.

And according to the Ardmore coaching staff, Gresham does have a decision in hand.

"Coach (Mike) Loyd, Jermaine and myself sat down and talked about his decision," said assistant coach Creede Tibbs. "We came up with a final choice. I would tell you but I'm sworn to secrecy"

Creede Tibbs is who I would want to help me decide where to spend my next four years. :eek:

Creede Tibbs is the same guy that put diesel in the Ardmore school bus coming back from Paris Tx a few years ago and caused half the football team to get back to Ardmore at 3:00 in the morning. :rolleyes:

ArklahomaSooner
2/1/2006, 12:38 AM
If you've already made up your mind, just announce it. This whole wait for the spotlight stuff has gotten old.

He's an 18-year-old kid who may never get another 15 minutes, let him have it, his decision doesn't affect your life.

Harry Beanbag
2/1/2006, 10:20 AM
There's a Gresham press conference play-by-play thread on Rivals right now. It's cracking me up.

Jermaine just walked into the gym with a dark blue striped shirt on. No red, no green, no nothing. There are no balloons, nothing to clue people as to what he’s doing. We’ll have notes here every few minutes.

Pretty pathetic.

TripleOption14
2/1/2006, 10:35 AM
There's a Gresham press conference play-by-play thread on Rivals right now. It's cracking me up.

Pretty pathetic.

Yeah, i'm listening too. Gresham is a primadonna and it would not hurt my feelings one bit if he doesn't come to OU!! Definitely irritating!