PDA

View Full Version : Ha! I was just falsely accused of being a "difficult patient" by my own...

MamaMia
1/30/2006, 10:07 PM
...husband! I dont even know where that came from so I refused to dignify that remark with a comment.

I'm the nicest person I know. :D

IB4OU2
1/30/2006, 10:20 PM
Happiness is never growing tired of playing doctor with the one you love.....:D

Okieflyer
1/30/2006, 10:23 PM
Well he ought to know by now your the nicest person, or you haven't beat him enough yet.:mad:

jk the sooner fan
1/30/2006, 10:37 PM
if you're still talking about that damn social security number.....the same one that EVERYBODY has since you're in your 50's.......then yeah

you're being difficult

;)

BajaOklahoma
1/30/2006, 10:46 PM
...husband! I dont even know where that came from so I refused to dignify that remark with a comment.

At his age, he should know better than to say something like that out loud.
:mad: It's gonna cost him dearly.

achiro
1/30/2006, 11:03 PM

I suppose he knows you best.:D

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/30/2006, 11:19 PM
hott girls are always high maintenence....it was a compliment ;)

proud gonzo
1/30/2006, 11:34 PM
hott girls are always high maintenence....it was a compliment ;)
that's because there's an extra "t" to take care of.

proud gonzo
1/31/2006, 02:17 AM
apparently nobody liked that joke.

Jimminy Crimson
1/31/2006, 02:58 AM
Did he call you by your first name or Mrs. ____?

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/31/2006, 02:59 AM
You are one of those scary HOTT chicks because you aren't only HOTT, you know stuff about like Marx and other things the rest of us don't have a clue about...High Maintenence indeed!!

MamaMia
1/31/2006, 12:37 PM
if you're still talking about that damn social security number.....the same one that EVERYBODY has since you're in your 50's.......then yeah

you're being difficult

;)
That is one thing he mentioned. Then the Dr. title thing I was complaining about and the $20.00 charge on our credit card to check the doctor out online because I saw red flags when he told me to take an advil before he does this painful type biopsy. ADVIL?! Are you kiddin' me? I postponed the biopsy from today until Thursday so I could check this guy out.

Thank God I have something better than Advil in my medicine cabinet. His nurse said that would be much better, as long as I have someone to drive me. Excuse me for having doubts about a doctor who wants me to pop a freakin' advil before he jabs needles inside of me to take a chunk out of my body! :eek:

I really am a good patient. Anyway, I have to be. I promised Baja. ;)

Mjcpr
1/31/2006, 12:39 PM
Excuse me for having doubts about a doctor who wants me to pop a freakin' advil before he takes a chunk out of my body!:eek:

Is that like knockin' off a piece?

crawfish
1/31/2006, 12:42 PM
apparently nobody liked that joke.

No, no. We were laughing too hard to reply. :rolleyes:

MamaMia
1/31/2006, 12:51 PM
Is that like knockin' off a piece?Speaking of "knocking off", this doctor looks exactly like Pete Carroll and is a husker grad. I'm just sayin' . :O