PDA

View Full Version : My other dream thread got me thinking....

royalfan5
1/30/2006, 04:08 PM
How often do y'all have dreams that you are cognizant of when you wake up. I have crazy vivid dreams almost every night. I rarely had vivid dreams I remembered until I started law school, and they continued when I switched programs. I haven't had a multi-part dream in awhile, and the ones I have right now don't seem to have much relation to each other, but they are always vivid.

NormanPride
1/30/2006, 04:10 PM
Any diet/schedule changes? That could do it...

GottaHavePride
1/30/2006, 05:32 PM
Couldn't tell you. The last time I remembered a dream, I was 4.

IronSooner
1/30/2006, 05:44 PM
I had 2 the other night. Probably 4 in the last couple years. If I do dream, I never remember any of it the second I wake up. My girlfriend, on the other hand, remembers tons every night.

proud gonzo
1/30/2006, 05:48 PM
I don't always remember them, but when I do they're very vivid. Sometimes that's not awesome when you dream a guy comes into your kitchen with a chainsaw and tries to kill you... especially freaky since that's the only dream i've ever had (to my recollection) where the setting was entirely accurate. Usually My dreams blend different places together...

I don't know if I've ever had multi part dreams or not, but I have had recurring ones.

RacerX
1/30/2006, 05:53 PM
I have laughed myself awake several times.

proud gonzo
1/30/2006, 05:57 PM
one time when I was a kid I had a dream i was doing homework and didn't understand it. I called for my mom to ask her for help, but I actually yelled for my mom. When she got there I said "I don't know how to do this" and when she said "do what?" it woke me up and I was really confused.

I did almost the same once when I had a dream there were thousands of bugs crawling all over my wall. I yelled for her to come kill them for me and got very frustrated when she couldn't see the bugs.

Howzit
1/30/2006, 05:59 PM
I dreamt I was normal last night. It almost seemed real.

1stTimeCaller
1/30/2006, 06:01 PM
take it to the Dungeons & Dragons forum

Howzit
1/30/2006, 06:03 PM
Folder, you looser. I cast Level 10 Snot Bubel mana at you!!!!1

1stTimeCaller
1/30/2006, 06:04 PM
I put on my robe and wizard hat...

proud gonzo
1/30/2006, 06:07 PM
i am definitely leaving the room as fast as possible.