PDA

View Full Version : RACIST AGGIES

RooseveltRoughRider
1/30/2006, 03:50 PM
This is like the pot calling the kettle black. Texas A&M is the home of the most racist college students I have ever encountered..this thread is the pot calling the kettle black..

http://www.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=567259&forum_id=6

1stTimeCaller
1/30/2006, 03:54 PM
you know what I would do if I wanted to see what the folks over at texags thought?

That's right, I'd register and go over there. Needless to say, I don't go over there.

WTF is wrong with some of you people?

GDC
1/30/2006, 03:58 PM
you know what I would do if I wanted to see what the folks over at texags thought?

That's right, I'd register and go over there. Needless to say, I don't go over there.

The exact same thing applies to whorn fans.

caphorns
1/30/2006, 04:17 PM

I've got to say that the whole Seahawk (or Sea-Sip) controversy is really entertaining. You could not make up humor as good as this stuff and they are giving it away for free at texags.

tbl
1/30/2006, 04:21 PM
I thought the posts were pretty funny. If there's a whorn getting offended, go post it on a loser whorn board. We don't care about the Aggies (either state). If we had to take sides between making fun of whorns or ags, it will always default to whorns.