PDA

View Full Version : Who was at Woodland hills Sat afternoon?

achiro
1/30/2006, 11:55 AM
SInce it seemed everyone in the freaking state was there...

Actually I did see one guy that looked very familiar, like maybe I had seen his pic posted here before. I just couldn't bring myself to approach with, "hi, yes I am a geek that likes to meet friends on the internet, are you too?" So if that was you, I'm sorry for not speaking to you in person.:D

Mjcpr
1/30/2006, 11:59 AM
IB4OU2 was there.

Pieces Hit
1/30/2006, 12:04 PM
It was probably the gay waiter.

OklahomaTrombone
1/30/2006, 12:12 PM
I was there working

achiro
1/30/2006, 12:14 PM
I was there working
Are you a gay waiter?

Sooner_Bob
1/30/2006, 02:23 PM
I was in the Foley's parking lot waiting for my wife to return some stuff . . . I forgot how much of a mad house Memorial was on the weekends.

IB4OU2
1/30/2006, 03:35 PM
SInce it seemed everyone in the freaking state was there...

Actually I did see one guy that looked very familiar, like maybe I had seen his pic posted here before. I just couldn't bring myself to approach with, "hi, yes I am a geek that likes to meet friends on the internet, are you too?" So if that was you, I'm sorry for not speaking to you in person.:D

Like Pat said I was there wasting time while my wife was at a baby shower. I'm not hard to miss (big older, good looking guy with a limp.)

That place was a madhouse....geez I'm glad I live in the sticks.

NormanPride
1/30/2006, 03:46 PM
I guess I'm just desensitized to the area. I live around there so the traffic doesn't really bother me. You've just got to get creative with the way you use lights and stuff so you don't spend your life sitting behind a guy who wants to turn left across 8 lanes of traffic.

Sooner_Bob
1/30/2006, 04:15 PM
I guess I'm just desensitized to the area. I live around there so the traffic doesn't really bother me. You've just got to get creative with the way you use lights and stuff so you don't spend your life sitting behind a guy who wants to turn left across 8 lanes of traffic. You can say that again . . . I'm still waiting to turn into Sam's Club.

IB4OU2
1/30/2006, 05:53 PM
When the heck did they move the food court? I walked all over that place before I found it upstairs. Bought a piece of pizza and then headed over to Circuit City to price their Ipods.