PDA

View Full Version : Gay waiters?

achiro
1/30/2006, 11:52 AM
So I was in Tulsa from Thu night to yesterday afternoon. We ate out a total of 5 meals in different restaurants and at each and every one of them our waiter was gay, well I suppose one could be flaming and not be gay but my suspision is that they in fact were gay. NTTAWWT I ate anyway, I hope its not contagious. ;) :D

My sister who lives in Tulsa said that the homosexual population in Tulsa is very high per capita...I really had no idea. Is that why the ballet is so popular there?

1stTimeCaller
1/30/2006, 11:54 AM
and hills. they have hills in Tulsa.

BudSooner
1/30/2006, 11:58 AM
Y'all are just jealous 'cause we is gettin the big old injun on the hill...ain't that right? ;)

Actually there seem to be quite a few who work at the Borders book store on May in OKC that well, seem to have an attraction to lets say....not women.
I'll leave it at that.

Hatfield
1/30/2006, 11:58 AM
oklahoma is a right to work state or something

Barney
1/30/2006, 11:59 AM
do not go to Turkey Mountain in Tulsa. that is all I know.

Pieces Hit
1/30/2006, 11:59 AM
Hey, I like the ballet.
Except for the last time I saw the Nutcracker.
The guy wasn't wearing a cup and his junk was disturbingly nasty in those white tights.
That's what I get for having good seats.
ps
Gay waiters suck.

MojoRisen
1/30/2006, 01:46 PM
Don't piiss them off or you could get the preverbial Stink Finger dipped in your soup and make for a sick day of ecoli.

crawfish
1/30/2006, 01:49 PM
They like to watch bikerfox.

SouthFortySooner
1/30/2006, 02:24 PM
I always use the "Lewis Grizzard" response to the effiminate,, Hiiia I'm Keith and I'll be your waiter tonight. He says "HI I'm Lewis and I'll be yore customer but thats as far as its goin".

SoonerInKCMO
1/30/2006, 03:05 PM
You people seem to be obsessed with homosexuals for some reason or another. It's boring. Get over it.

Pieces Hit
1/30/2006, 03:08 PM
How about gay Iraqi waiters sneaking into Tulsa from Mexico?

MojoRisen
1/30/2006, 03:08 PM
I hear they have serious ecoli- anthrax level...

SoonerInKCMO
1/30/2006, 03:10 PM

Now that might be interesting. :texan:

JohnnyMack
1/30/2006, 03:11 PM

That'd be quite the tunnel.

Pricetag
1/30/2006, 03:51 PM
My wife and I got a shockingly gay waiter at Carrabba's one time. The dude had full makeup, including long, painted fingernails. His hair was short, but somehow he had gussied it up to where it looked decidedly feminine.

Mjcpr
1/30/2006, 03:52 PM
Was he wearing eyeliner?

ultimatesooner1
1/30/2006, 03:55 PM

in an 800 yard underground tunnel

Pieces Hit
1/30/2006, 03:59 PM
My real fear is straight ballet dancers.
They could beat me up.
I guess the gays ones could too for that matter.
Ballet in general is a terrifying art.

KaiserSooner
1/30/2006, 04:03 PM
Which reminds me, Conan O'Brien used to have a character on his show, gay asian Hitler. Cracked me up every time he was on.

achiro
1/30/2006, 04:10 PM
My wife and I got a shockingly gay waiter at Carrabba's one time. The dude had full makeup, including long, painted fingernails. His hair was short, but somehow he had gussied it up to where it looked decidedly feminine.
The one on 41st?
This may have been one of the gay waiters we had over the weekend.

achiro
1/30/2006, 04:12 PM
You people seem to be obsessed with homosexuals for some reason or another. It's boring. Get over it.
Not really obsessed, more like amazed and fascinated.
The prevalence of gay waiters in Tulsa would be a good dissertation subject for anyone looking to get a PhD in sociology. :D

Taxman71
1/30/2006, 04:43 PM
in an 800 yard underground tunnel

With freshly shaven gerbils..

StoopTroup
1/30/2006, 04:52 PM
My real fear is straight ballet dancers.
They could beat me up.
I guess the gays ones could too for that matter.
Ballet in general is a terrifying art.
I caught the "Dancing with the Stars" show where Jerry Rice took ballet classes to improve his performance.

He is giving us guys a bad name and must be stopped.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/dancing/images/bios/2/bio_rice.jpg

http://abc.go.com/primetime/dancing/bios/2/jerry_rice.html

C&CDean
1/30/2006, 04:59 PM
Alright folks. In all seriousness, somebody fill a brother in on WTF is going on.

I went to lunch a couple weeks ago at the TEA restaraunt in Norman. What first looked like a table with 3 young, skinny chicks sitting at it turned out to be 1 chick and 2 guys. The guys were about 6' tall, maybe 120 pounds, with their hair kind of "blown", eye makeup, face makeup, those little tight shirts showing their belly and low-cut jeans with the diamond-stud belt, etc. Not just fags, but ridiculously feminine fags.

Leg's crossed like a chick, theatrical hand movements like a chick, body language just like a chick, etc. Hell one of them was prettier than the chick he was with. I just figured it was a whacked-out anomoly - until last week.

I'm at Penny Hill eating lunch and there's another one. Almost identical. Right down to the bell bottom hip huggers, diamond stud belt, and hair all blown into his face. This one was prancing like a ballerina across the restaraunt. Later that same day I'm getting gas at the WalMart and there's another one. This one was blonde though.

What are these people? Where did they come from? The fags I know are pretty normal folks. These dudes are whack.

Scott D
1/30/2006, 05:07 PM
Californians returning to their family homes? ;)

RacerX
1/30/2006, 05:11 PM
What are these people? Where did they come from? The fags I know are pretty normal folks. These dudes are whack.

EMO (http://www.zippyvideos.com/3551143681244776/finished_emo_video/)

yermom
1/30/2006, 05:11 PM
Alright folks. In all seriousness, somebody fill a brother in on WTF is going on.

I went to lunch a couple weeks ago at the TEA restaraunt in Norman. What first looked like a table with 3 young, skinny chicks sitting at it turned out to be 1 chick and 2 guys. The guys were about 6' tall, maybe 120 pounds, with their hair kind of "blown", eye makeup, face makeup, those little tight shirts showing their belly and low-cut jeans with the diamond-stud belt, etc. Not just fags, but ridiculously feminine fags.

Leg's crossed like a chick, theatrical hand movements like a chick, body language just like a chick, etc. Hell one of them was prettier than the chick he was with. I just figured it was a whacked-out anomoly - until last week.

I'm at Penny Hill eating lunch and there's another one. Almost identical. Right down to the bell bottom hip huggers, diamond stud belt, and hair all blown into his face. This one was prancing like a ballerina across the restaraunt. Later that same day I'm getting gas at the WalMart and there's another one. This one was blonde though.

Dean has stalkers :)

RacerX
1/30/2006, 05:13 PM
Stalkers, fan club, it's all good.

Mjcpr
1/30/2006, 05:14 PM
There was one on American Idol too.

yermom
1/30/2006, 05:15 PM
There was one on American Idol too.

that was weird...

C&CDean
1/30/2006, 05:18 PM
Is somebody gonna tell me what they are or not? I mean these people ain't those red-skinned freaks on the fark board, and they ain't run-of-the-mill smooth-lipped hummers. These guys are insidiously queer. They make Richard Simmons look like Ahnold. They make Liberace look like Rambo.

RacerX
1/30/2006, 05:20 PM
Dean, click the EMO link above. It's borderline safe and it will explain everything.

picasso
1/30/2006, 05:21 PM
I would tend to think that gay dude waiters would be better than straight dude waiters. I don't care really as long as the service is good.
and I'm quite positive that will be quoted entirely wrong.

C&CDean
Dean, click the EMO link above. It's borderline safe and it will explain everything.

I did. It said "Inappropriate Content. Your internet site visits are monitored."

RacerX
Damn. Go look up emo on wikipedia.

RacerX
1/30/2006, 05:23 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo_%28slang%29

yermom
1/30/2006, 05:26 PM
emo kids are the new goth kids

C&CDean
1/30/2006, 05:30 PM
OK. That partially describes these guys, only none of them were pierced, none of them wore dark colors (one dude had one of those bright pink long-sleeved shirts that chicks wear that is cut off right below the tittays), none of them wore heavy make up, all of them had plucked eybrows/eyeliner, lipstick, rouge, etc. These fellers were purdy I'm telling you!

My wife about **** herself when one of them talked.

We were sitting there and I noticed them. My wife was in the bathroom at the time. She comes back to the table and I said "you ain't gonna believe this ****, but those two guys there are dudes." She goes "nuh uh." I said "oh yes they are." She goes "no way." About that time one of them goes "so, who's paying" in a voice that would make George Beverly Shea sound like a soprano.

The EMO thing partially describes them, but these dudes are/were way too feminine for that description.

1stTimeCaller
1/30/2006, 05:32 PM
maybe they were cattle ranchers?

RacerX
1/30/2006, 05:32 PM
I wish you could watch the video. It's funny.

yermom
1/30/2006, 05:33 PM
yeah, sounds more like the American Idol dude that didn't understand why they didn't like his act

there is a thread somewhere like "American Idol is Homophobic" or something

C&CDean
1/30/2006, 05:34 PM
maybe they were cattle ranchers?

"Yippee Kiyaaaaaa big boy."

jk the sooner fan
1/30/2006, 05:34 PM

to quote a good friend of mine.......

"you're officially under suspicion".....

MiccoMacey
1/30/2006, 05:51 PM
So I was in Tulsa from Thu night to yesterday afternoon. We ate out a total of 5 meals in different restaurants...

And you didn't call me?

I'm soooo upset. ;)

Pieces Hit
1/31/2006, 09:35 AM
USC being #1 for so long gave a lot of courage to that crowd.
And the whole "that which shall not be mentioned on Tuesdays" thing hasn't helped either.
When OU wins the NC this year life will get back to normal and we can go eat again.

Pieces Hit
1/31/2006, 09:50 AM
oops

Taxman71
1/31/2006, 10:12 AM
EMO?

http://www.ezee.info/dmr_pose.jpg