PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Texass fans during the game

Boomer.....
1/30/2006, 11:00 AM
Did anyone see or hear the Texass fans behind the south goal at the bottom of the upper level? There were about 10 of them. They were screaming and yelling during every free throw shot. Everyone was wanting to fight the ba*tards!

MojoRisen
1/30/2006, 01:55 PM
R U Sure they made it home alive????

NormanPride
1/30/2006, 02:15 PM
Don't get me wrong, all Texas fans suck and all... but what the heck would YOU have done if the situations were reversed? I know I'd make as much noise as possible at UT.

MikeInNorman
1/30/2006, 02:57 PM
Don't get me wrong, all Texas fans suck and all... but what the heck would YOU have done if the situations were reversed? I know I'd make as much noise as possible at UT.

Trust me, if you had seen these nincompoops, you would not compare yourself to them at ALL. These guys were drunken jackholes, trying to provoke verbal shouting matches with pretty much everybody in the south end zone. Successfully, I might add. They were loud-mouthed, snot-nosed, half-wits, reeking with self-entitlement and Jagermeister, who came to our house, put their feet on the furniture and fouled the carpet.

You know. Texans.

C&CDean
1/30/2006, 03:05 PM
Trust me, if you had seen these nincompoops, you would not compare yourself to them at ALL. These guys were drunken jackholes, trying to provoke verbal shouting matches with pretty much everybody in the south end zone. Successfully, I might add. They were loud-mouthed, snot-nosed, half-wits, reeking with self-entitlement and Jagermeister, who came to our house, put their feet on the furniture and fouled the carpet.

You know. Texans.

And you let them get away with it? Shame on you.

MikeInNorman
1/30/2006, 03:31 PM
And you let them get away with it? Shame on you.

Well, I was just trying to be a polite host to the :texan: :texan::texan: :texan: . It wasn't easy, although many with less forebearance seemed to be explaining to the Young Lords that that kind of behavior simply isn't cricket, or something like that.

GDC
1/30/2006, 03:48 PM
Well, hell, why not? They're pretty much allowed to roam freely through and take over this place too, so why not LNC?

MikeInNorman
1/30/2006, 04:00 PM
Well, hell, why not? They're pretty much allowed to roam freely through and take over this place too, so why not LNC?

Yes, that is the solution! From now on, we only play Texas on Tuesday.

AustinTXHorn
1/30/2006, 04:35 PM
Did anyone see or hear the Texass fans behind the south goal at the bottom of the upper level? There were about 10 of them. They were screaming and yelling during every free throw shot. Everyone was wanting to fight the ba*tards!
If by 10 you mean 4, then you'd be right on.

Boomer.....
1/30/2006, 04:55 PM
If by 10 you mean 4, then you'd be right on.

They had the entire row filled up right above the exit.

AustinTXHorn
1/30/2006, 05:14 PM
They had the entire row filled up right above the exit.
Yes...and I was in that row. Only four people in it were the ones "screaming and yelling during every free throw".

MikeInNorman
1/30/2006, 05:23 PM
Yes...and I was in that row. Only four people in it were the ones "screaming and yelling during every free throw".

Errrr.....from my perspective, in the donor seats immediately east of the Game Day set, just below the drunken display of idiocy, no particular :texan: on Cretin Row was distinguishable from any of the other :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: .

soonervegas
1/30/2006, 06:32 PM
so what again is wrong with them screaming and yelling during free throws?

Soonerus
1/30/2006, 10:58 PM
They were just being terds....par for the course for UT fans...

kelloggOUballa
1/31/2006, 12:43 AM
http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/OKTR10601290453.jpg

OUTromBoNado
1/31/2006, 02:11 AM

I saw them. It was hard not to. They were three rows in front of me. I wanted to march down there and kick some a** the whole game. Some stupid UT girl kept standing through the last 5 minutes....the poor 75 year old woman behind her couldn't see a thing. The entire section yelled at the b**ch to "Sit down!" but she just ignored us.

I thought it was really funny how the UT fans clapped respectively at the end of the game, then proceeded to taunt us. I pointed out to them the fact that you should really be on the up-side of the scoreboard to taunt. So, they resorted to flaunting their football MNC. I think I responded was something to the effect of, "Wow, I'm only 24 yrs old, next time you win one, I'll be retired...and I haven't even started my career yet! Now get the f*** out of my arena!"

OUTromBoNado
1/31/2006, 02:13 AM
so what again is wrong with them screaming and yelling during free throws?

I can't fault them for yelling during free throws. I sat above the lights in Austin one time and did that...it was that game a couple of years ago when we went 1-24 for three-pointers.

I could hear myself so clearly on the tape later.